Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,149 members, 7,867,344 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Umahi Sacks Media Aide For Alleged Misrepresentation On Livestock Programme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Sacks Media Aide For Alleged Misrepresentation On Livestock Programme (323 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Sacks Media Aides To Deputy Governor / Uzodinma: FG To Give Imo $120 Million For Livestock Programme / Farmer-Herder Crisis: Six States Reject FG’s Livestock Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Sacks Media Aide For Alleged Misrepresentation On Livestock Programme by Montracine: 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
Governor David Umahi of Ebonyi State on Tuesday terminated the appointment of his Chief Press Secretary (CPS), Emmanuel Uzor.

Mr Umahi in a WhatsApp message he sent to our reporter said he took the decision because Mr Uzor misrepresented him and Southeast governors in a statement he issued on the controversial National Livestock Transformation Programme.

The governor described the said statement by Mr Uzor as highly embarrassing and regrettable.

He said the position expressed by the sacked CPS was contrary to his on the issue.

The statement reads: “I just directed the termination of the appointment of my CPS for misrepresenting me and south-east governors on National livestock transformation plan programme of which I had issued a press statement on behalf of NEC after our last NEC meeting.

“My former CPS was never authorised to talk to the press on the matter. His position is different from mine and that of the south-east governors.

“His statement is so embarrassing and regrettable”, the governor wrote.

Mr Umahi directed Mr Uzor to hand over to his Principal Secretary, Clement Nweke, immediately.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/354178-umahi-sacks-media-aide-for-alleged-misrepresentation-on-livestock-programme.html?fbclid=IwAR1dyXptDHClkAcXKcM2JOYIgkA1OE6xwMpHP6-yRyN7ThHRLDG2DBbZgec
Re: Umahi Sacks Media Aide For Alleged Misrepresentation On Livestock Programme by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2019
This man is high handed.
Re: Umahi Sacks Media Aide For Alleged Misrepresentation On Livestock Programme by Chuks9000: 8:49pm On Sep 24, 2019
MelesZenawi:
This man is high handed.
He is not.
Such issues require clarification before publishing on the part if the SA.
It's either you align with the vision of your boss or you fall out. Cos he will take the blame at the end.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sowore Fulfills His Bail Condition, To Be Released Soon / UNGA74: Photos Of President Buhari Addressing World Leaders Today / Nobody Must Disgrace Osinbajo Out Of Office – Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.