Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Nobody Must Disgrace Osinbajo Out Of Office – Bakare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Must Disgrace Osinbajo Out Of Office – Bakare (321 Views)

The Mistake Of APC Was To Rig Osinbajo Out Of The Primary. / The Cabal's Planning To Kick Osinbajo Out Of Aso Villa / Did Buhari Keep Osinbajo Out Of Security Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Must Disgrace Osinbajo Out Of Office – Bakare by Racoon(m): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo must not be “disgraced out of office” except he has committed serious constitutional infractions, Founder of Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, has stated.

Bakare however declared he does not believe the Vice President has done anything to violate his oath of office.

He spoke with reporters on Sunday during which he referred to his recent encounter with a UK-based pastor.The pastor, according to him, sent him a message bemoaning the nation’s economic woes.

He said: “The pastor expressed the disillusion of a Nigerian whose major concern was not the politics of Abuja but the economics of his/her bank account, especially following the proposed implementation of the federal government’s cashless policy”.

Bakare said he reportedly told the pastor: “Every man will care about what bothers him most or bites him hardest.

“My concern presently is that come rain, come shine, the VP, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo must not be disgraced and humiliated out of office except he has truly and flagrantly violated his oath of office which I find difficult to believe.

“I fear for those who rejoice at the “fall” of others. Those who sow such seed are unmindful of the consequential definite law of harvest. I truly grieve for my brother and pray for God’s goodness, mercy and grace to surround him at this moment.

“May the present overwhelming challenges, trials, afflictions and or guilt by association be resolved in such a manner that God’s name will be praised and glorified in him at the end whether or not he remains as VP till the end of this term.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/nobody-must-disgrace-osinbajo-out-of-office-bakare/amp/

Re: Nobody Must Disgrace Osinbajo Out Of Office – Bakare by myfan: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nobody Must Disgrace Osinbajo Out Of Office – Bakare by Racoon(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2019
Guess all is still well according to "the presidency"
Re: Nobody Must Disgrace Osinbajo Out Of Office – Bakare by Duplik8t77(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2019
No smoke without fire.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria At 59: President Buhari’s Independence Speech [full Text] / The Babylonian King That Resembles An Igbo Man / Breaking News: Gunmen Abduct State Commissioner’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.