Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Daily Catholic Mass – 2019-09-15 – Fr. Wade Menezes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Catholic Mass – 2019-09-15 – Fr. Wade Menezes (136 Views)

CAN Declares Support For Fr Mbaka’s Prophecy On Buhari, Dankwambo. / Rev Fr Mbaka's Prophecies For 2018: "Buhari, Contest & Be Disgraced In 2019" / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Catholic Mass – 2019-09-15 – Fr. Wade Menezes by Ogbugracekelech: 11:14pm On Sep 24, 2019
A READING FROM THE BOOK OF EXODUS(GOD)

The Lord said to Moses, go down at once to your people whom you brought out of the land of Egypt for they have become depraved.

They have soon turned aside from the way I pointed out to them, making for themselves a molten calf and worshiping it.

Sacrificing to it and crying out “this is your God o Israel, who brought you out of the land of Egypt.

I see how stiff-necked this person is continued the Lord to Moses, let me alone, then that my wrath may blaze up against them, to consume them. Then I will make of you a great nation Clickhttps://christground.com/2019/09/18/mercy-of-god/to continue reading.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

It Won't Be Very Long / Who Really Need Help? / The Concern Of The Moment Series.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.