Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:35 AM

I'll Write For You - Don't Worry About Pay Yet! - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / I'll Write For You - Don't Worry About Pay Yet! (659 Views)

I'll Write The First Article Free Of Charge To Convince You / I'll Write Perfectly For You. Read. / I'll Write For You At 0.5 Naira Per Word (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'll Write For You - Don't Worry About Pay Yet! by Layemidguru(m): 12:13am On Sep 25, 2019
Hi
How do you do?

My name is Raji Ridwan, I'm a young writer, blogger and digital marketer (at 15). I've published a number of articles to my name and writing has become something of like fun to me.

However, there is an hindrance, and this has affected the way I work, - I don't have a PC.

Funny right?
But this has never been funny to me, in fact it makes me cry.

What do I do?

I have a thought.
I write articles to my blog, i.e. Healthie.com.ng and get almost nothing from adsense.

I decided to start freelancing.

I had a rethink.

I had limited resources and as at the time of writing this, I have no way by which I could receive funds internationally.

And I badly need a PC urgently!

Any hope?

Yes, and the hope influenced this.
How?

In pursuit of my dream, I'm ready to do any type of long term writing job to achieve my dreams.

Do you need someone to ghostwrite a story?
Or, a blog where I can work consistently and save some money.

And lastly, I sincerely implore you to help me towards my, dreams even if you need none of the above mentioned services.

Do you want to help?

You can send me a message on my facebook or a text message to my phone 0 7 0 8 1 2 8 5 2 5 0

Thanks in advance
Re: I'll Write For You - Don't Worry About Pay Yet! by Layemidguru(m): 12:19am On Sep 25, 2019
cry
Re: I'll Write For You - Don't Worry About Pay Yet! by Akinduyo2(m): 3:19am On Sep 25, 2019
Hi I understand the feeling of making pennies from AdSense .
But I want to chip in something, in this life no one will help you if you are not willing to help yourself.

I understand you needed some resources in order to go fully into online business, so you cannot keep waiting for the day someone will come and bail you out.

My advice is try and find a job to keep yourself up and doing, then you will have something to invest with.

This was the exact thing that helped me in growing my blog.

And concerning not earning anything on your blog, you can read my Google AdSense guide here
Re: I'll Write For You - Don't Worry About Pay Yet! by Premiumwriter: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
Layemidguru:
Hi
How do you do?

My name is Raji Ridwan, I'm a young writer, blogger and digital marketer (at 15). I've published a number of articles to my name and writing has become something of like fun to me.

However, there is an hindrance, and this has affected the way I work, - I don't have a PC.

Funny right?
But this has never been funny to me, in fact it makes me cry.

What do I do?

I have a thought.
I write articles to my blog, i.e. Healthie.com.ng and get almost nothing from adsense.

I decided to start freelancing.

I had a rethink.

I had limited resources and as at the time of writing this, I have no way by which I could receive funds internationally.

And I badly need a PC urgently!

Any hope?

Yes, and the hope influenced this.
How?

In pursuit of my dream, I'm ready to do any type of long term writing job to achieve my dreams.

Do you need someone to ghostwrite a story?
Or, a blog where I can work consistently and save some money.

And lastly, I sincerely implore you to help me towards my, dreams even if you need none of the above mentioned services.

Do you want to help?

You can send me a message on my facebook or a text message to my phone 0 7 0 8 1 2 8 5 2 5 0

Thanks in advance
hello

I'm always glad to see people trying to make a break without depending on anyone.

I started just like you. No laptop. No data subscriptions.

In fact I had just N200 on my hand which I got from washing my cousin brother's clothes. Used that to purchase data.

With my phone, I wrote almost endlessly for Nairalanders until I was able to buy my first laptop.

I'm not there yet but where I am today is a lot better than where I was 2 years ago.

I'll advise you to seek low paying jobs here as a freelance writer. Develop yourself while saving for your laptop. After that you can move to a platform like fiverr or upwork and then get a payoneer account to receive your money directly to your bank account.

If you write at the rate of N1 or N1.5 and have a good saving habit, you should be able to get a second hand laptop before the end of a month or 2.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Is 1n/word Justifiable For A Good Work? / I Need Someone Who Can Write Construction Articles. / Creating Wealth Through Your Write Ups : A Special Edition For Researchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.