Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Please How Can Someone In Ghana Send Money To Me In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please How Can Someone In Ghana Send Money To Me In Nigeria (311 Views)

What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account / Paddy Adenuga Advises Men On What To Do Before Sending Money To Their Women / Nigerian Man In Ghana Poses With Bundles Of Money: My First Time Of Seeing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can Someone In Ghana Send Money To Me In Nigeria by arodavoo(m): 12:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Please, A client of mine in Ghana want to send money to me in Nigeria, please what is the easiest and most convenient way for her to go about it...
Re: Please How Can Someone In Ghana Send Money To Me In Nigeria by Ynix(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2019
Try setting up flutterwave now. If you can invest a token of 2500 naira I will help you setup a web system that will enable you receive payment from anywhere in the world. Just doing it as a free service oh, it is more than that. Call me on 08144146212
Re: Please How Can Someone In Ghana Send Money To Me In Nigeria by shaggy007(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2019
arodavoo:
Please, A client of mine in Ghana want to send money to me in Nigeria, please what is the easiest and most convenient way for her to go about it...

GTB is used in cases like this

If you have a GTB account, it will be too easy to send and receive money with a customer with a other GTB account in Ghana or London (yes, GTB has a branch in London)

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Can Help You Buy And Cargo Your Gods To Nigeria From Turkey / Social Media Manager 15k Monthly / 50 Ideas For A Lucrative Side Hustle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.