Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ways To Overcome Awkward Silence In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ways To Overcome Awkward Silence In An Interview (288 Views)

Check Out What A Guy Wore To An Interview / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / How I Failed An Interview With One Of The Leading Brewery In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Overcome Awkward Silence In An Interview by needmyservice: 6:19am On Sep 25, 2019
We all know that feeling at the end of a job interview when the interviewer says “Do you have any questions for us?” Rather that sitting there with nothing to say or a cursory “No, I think you’ve pretty much covered everything” you should really prepare yourself.
Here are some suggestions to help you prepare for that inevitable question. Obviously you won’t be able to ask all of these questions at one interview and nor will they necessarily suit each role that you are going for.

Try to make sure that when you leave your interview, you know everything that you want to about the prospective role and the organisation that it sits
Navigating silence during an interview can prove difficult.
If you practice ahead of the big day, you’ll know how to fill the silence with substance.
And if you find yourself rambling, there’s no shame in saying, “Let me start over.”
Read full post here - https://blog.needmyservice.com/ways-overcome-awkward-silence-interview/

Re: Ways To Overcome Awkward Silence In An Interview by Themainn: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Hi there, I'm a professional, CV/Resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

A CV is usually the first hurdle to cross in a job application process.

No matter how good or proficient you are, a bad CV will disqualify you from getting a job that you are perfectly qualified for.

Using my qualifications and knowledge, i'll create an optimized CV and Cover Letter for you, adhering to the best practices specific to your industry. Using carefully worded sentences and an eye-catching design, i'll create a unique CVthat is sure to give you an edge over other applicants.

I provide

Professional CV Writing Services

Resume and Cover Letter Writing Services

Visually appealing yet simple Resume Design.

Eye-catching CV Design

ATS-optimized Resume & CV

My Resumes/CVs' are usually

Detailed and Comprehensive

Professional

Free of Errors

Timely Delivered

100% Unique & Optimized

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

The end result is a unique resume that plays on your strengths and is sure to get you the interview you deserve.

Re: Ways To Overcome Awkward Silence In An Interview by onyeawka80(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2019
Is it by CV? Abeg park well

(1) (Reply)

Drivers Needed In Lekki, Ikoyi Ajah / Business Officer @ Norado Services Ltd / Experienced House Master + Agric Science Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.