Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,326 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

You Want An Interview?....get This Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Want An Interview?....get This Cv (322 Views)

If You Need Transport For Your Interview, Get In Here. / Get A Copy Of This CV / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Want An Interview?....get This Cv by Themainn: 6:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Hi there, I'm a professional, CV/Resume Writer with years of experience writing resumes and working on external recruitment processes for companies.

A CV is usually the first hurdle to cross in a job application process.

No matter how good or proficient you are, a bad CV will disqualify you from getting a job that you are perfectly qualified for.

Using my qualifications and knowledge, i'll create an optimized CV and Cover Letter for you, adhering to the best practices specific to your industry. Using carefully worded sentences and an eye-catching design, i'll create a unique CVthat is sure to give you an edge over other applicants.

I provide

Professional CV Writing Services

Resume and Cover Letter Writing Services

Visually appealing yet simple Resume Design.

Eye-catching CV Design

ATS-optimized Resume & CV

My Resumes/CVs' are usually

Detailed and Comprehensive

Professional

Free of Errors

Timely Delivered

100% Unique & Optimized

Order my services today
Call or WhatsApp me in +2349018902459
Or email me @ ihemejonathan@yahoo.com

The end result is a unique resume that plays on your strengths and is sure to get you the interview you deserve.

(1) (Reply)

Mr. Afolabi Imuekhuede At The N-tech Software Training Campus Yesterday. / Here Are 5 Tips For Older Job Seekers Facing Discrimination In The Job Market / Police Certificate/ Police Report, Nursing License Renewal And Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.