Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Canada Study Permit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canada Study Permit (598 Views)

Nigerian's In The UK Applying For Canada Study Permit Visa / His Uncle Seized His Travelling Documents And UK Work Permit / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canada Study Permit by Brawn92: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Hello gurus!
Trust you all are doing very well,
I am new here though I have been going through your post for sometime now, I would appreciate if you guys could direct and inform me on the next line of action for my canada study permit application.

Applied for a BSC mathematics at University of Regina though I have an ND in building technology and that fetched me a job, I am currently managing the firm for one of the branch, after telling my boss my desired he promise sponsoring me, which in turn would be an asset to his company.

Paid the acceptance fee of 500 CAD
Got a recommendation letter from my boss
Got a sponsorship letter and affidavit of sponsorship from my boss
Letter of introduction
SOP
Got his 32m SOA
leave letter and payslip
Employment letter
My SOA of 1.2m with bank reference
I submitted my application at vfs Lagos on 30th of Aug, received a BVL on 24th September.

Gurus please wish me well and would be needing your view please

1 Like

Re: Canada Study Permit by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2019
Congrats.

Continue to pray. You are just at the threshold. May the LORD confirm this miracle, in Jesus name.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canada Study Permit by Brawn92: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thank you for the words if encouragement.

God bless you!

Iyanu masele

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canada Study Permit by Brawn92: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Just received a mail from IRCC and it states

Thank you for your interest in visiting Canada. After careful review of your student permit application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

+

+

+

+

+

You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be accompanied by a new processing fee.

Sincerely,

IRCC Nairobi

High Commission of Canada to Kenya

Please how do I order for GCMS note?

www.cic.gc.ca

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Your Schengen Visa From Nigeria / Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti / COVID-19 Guidelines: Port Harcourt International Airport Begins Upgrade(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.