Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti (606 Views)

2 Dead As Private Jet Carrying 5 Lands On Florida Interstate / Interstate Travel: We May Increase Fares, Says NURTW / Editorial: California Lockdown Will Only Work If Residents Do Their Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by pheelhip(m): 11:08pm On May 18, 2020
Good day Nairalanders

I just finished reading this BC message on my whatsapp that Buhari just declared another 2weeks lockdown for Ogun, Lagos and Abuja

Initially I plan on travelling to Anambra on Wednesday from Ogun state, the travelling was so unexpected and urgent, I'm in doubt now as to continue or wait behind but waiting behind wont be of great importance to me.

I have come to ask if there will still be interstate travelling amidst the immediate 2weeks lockdown and do you or have you heard of anyone who travelled in front the East today or planning to travel soon.

Your responses will be much appreciated
No bad mouths please.
Taiku
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:16pm On May 18, 2020
pheelhip:
Good day Nairalanders

I just finished reading this BC message on my whatsapp that Buhari just declared another 2weeks lockdown for Ogun, Lagos and Abuja

Initially I plan on travelling to Anambra on Wednesday from Ogun state, the travelling was so unexpected and urgent, I'm in doubt now as to continue or wait behind but waiting behind wont be of great importance to me.

I have come to ask if there will still be interstate travelling amidst the immediate 2weeks lockdown and do you or have you heard of anyone who travelled in front the East today or planning to travel soon.

Your responses will be much appreciated
No bad mouths please.
Taiku

People are traveling from one place to the other without problems is just that the fare is high, from Lagos to east that is 5 to 7k b4 is now between 12 to 15k now
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by pheelhip(m): 11:19pm On May 18, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

People are traveling from one place to the other without problems is just that the fare is high, from Lagos to east that is 5 to 7k b4 is now between 12 to 15k now

Chimo 12k
That's too much, I budgeted 10k, I thought I have tried enough.
Well, thank you.

Was the bus taken from the park or road side?
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by fullofgrace(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2020
Bros double ur money and u will travel to any part of this country cool
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:30am On May 19, 2020
pheelhip:

Chimo 12k
Well, thank you.

Park, they all move from park but is mostly night
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by pheelhip(m): 9:11am On May 19, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

alright, thank your sir
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by okeynelson: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

what about the one going to Lagos from asaba,, don't they during the day? Please I want to know...thanks
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:08pm On May 19, 2020
okeynelson:
what about the one going to Lagos from asaba,, don't they during the day? Please I want to know...thanks

You can check at the park there, there are busses from one place to other
Re: Buhari Just Declared Another 2weeks Interstate Lockdown, Will It Be That Effecti by pheelhip(m): 2:15pm On May 21, 2020
pheelhip:

Chimo 12k
Well, thank you.

Thank you
as I have gotten to Enugu, arrived late yesterday around 6PM

it was a long, scary but adventurous journey
I spent #9k to get to Enugu but took the Buses at intervals, one of the the one I took from Benin to Onitsha passed through Delta villages and farms.

I'm here now.

(1) (Reply)

Skills.one Best Way To Boost VISA Approval Part 1 ( Australia & New Zealand) / UAE Suspends Flights From Nigeria / Ukraine: She’s Pregnant, Stranded In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.