Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,598 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU (1150 Views)

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Finally Reacts To The Attack On Ekweremadu / 2019 Poll: ‘I Am Coming To Nigeria’ Says Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by banom(m): 10:15am On Sep 25, 2019
Happy birthday a great fighter of freedom. God bless you and your efforts. Lovers of freedom let's celebrate a man of the people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2019
A 55 yrs old man that looks 35.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by jlinkd78(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2019
Happy buffday Ohamadike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by oilyngbati(m): 10:59am On Sep 25, 2019
banom:
Happy birthday a great fighter of freedom. God bless you and your efforts. Lovers of freedom let's celebrate a man of the people.
Stop referring to this clown as a freedom fighter. You can wish him happy birthday, but do not in anyway or form equate him with anything freedom fighting. He has run out of ideas and now resorts to lies and innuendos just to cover up his deficiencies. Freedom fighting for how many years and still counting, leading people to their death.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Mrfeel: 11:08am On Sep 25, 2019
oilyngbati:
Stop referring to this clown as a freedom fighter. You can wish him happy birthday, but do not in anyway or form equate him with anything freedom fighting. He has run out of ideas and now resorts to lies and innuendos just to cover up his deficiencies. Freedom fighting for how many years and still counting, leading people to their death.

What was Mandela doing in igbo land for 6 months?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by zeromeridian: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2019
Happy birthday the greatest freedom fighter of all times
I don't think there is any president in the world that have not heard of Mazi Nnamdi Kan

God save our gracious King,
Long live our noble King,
God save the King;
Send him victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save the King.

Oh Lord our God arise,
Scatter our enemies,
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks,
On Thee our hopes we fix
Oh save Biafra

Thy choicest gifts in store
On Him be pleased to pour;
Long may he reign;
May he defend our laws
And ever give us cause
To sing with heart and voice
God save the King

Not in this Biafra alone,
But be God's mercies known,
From shore to shore!
Lord, make the Biafra see,
That men should brothers be,
And form one family,
The wide world over.
From every latent foe,
From the…

4 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by oilyngbati(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mrfeel:

What was Mandela doing in igbo land for 6 months?
Mandela was doing many things in Igboland at that time, but one of them was not telling lies to those he claimed to be fighting for. Kanu has run out of ideas as to how to get Biafra, hence all these lies. From Jubril of Sudan, to my demands to lift elections boycott being met, to meeting with EU and so on! The truth is that to get Biafra requires war and at this time we’re not ready for it.
Kanu and his Ipob lacks the real understanding of Nigeria’s ethnic groups, thesame thing that played out with Nzeogwu and co. The rest of Nigeria are happy to be slaves to the fulani and will always join the fulani to fight against Biafra, regardless of how many times the fulani kills them. The Igbo is the big elephant in the room. The others see Igbo as their problem and until Ndigbo or whoever is fighting for Biafra understands this, then they are not ready. I’ve met different middle belters and eastern minorities and youruba who say they will fight against Biafra and I take them seriously. With these in mind, I’ll rather be well prepared to eliminate these demons and their fulani masters, rather than assuming that they’ve all learnt their lessons from 1967-1970. As it is now, it’s us (Ndigbo) that hasn’t learnt our lessons yet with regards to the people we share a country with. This is my anger with this clown called Nnamdi kanu and his fellow goons in so called Ipob.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Mrfeel: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
oilyngbati:
Mandela was doing many things in Igboland at that time, but one of them was not telling lies to those he claimed to be fighting for. Kanu has run out of ideas as to how to get Biafra, hence all these lies. From Jubril of Sudan, to my demands to lift elections boycott being met, to meeting with EU and so on! The truth is that to get Biafra requires war and at this time we’re not ready for it.
Kanu and his Ipob lacks the real understanding of Nigeria’s ethnic groups, thesame thing that played out with Nzeogwu and co. The rest of Nigeria are happy to be slaves to the fulani and will always join the fulani to fight against Biafra, regardless of how many times the fulani kills them. The Igbo is the big elephant in the room. The others see Igbo as their problem and until Ndigbo or whoever is fighting for Biafra understands this, then they are not ready. I’ve met different middle belters and eastern minorities and youruba who say they will fight against Biafra and I take them seriously. With these in mind, I’ll rather be well prepared to eliminate these demons and their fulani masters, rather than assuming that they’ve all learnt their lessons from 1967-1970. As it is now, it’s us (Ndigbo) that hasn’t learnt our lessons yet with regards to the people we share a country with. This is my anger with this clown called Nnamdi kanu and his fellow goons in so called Ipob.

I won't even want to argue with you about what nnamdi KANU is doing, but if you claim to be (igbo) and you desire a nation of your own (biafra) and you know engaging Nigeria in a civil war is the only option to achieve these, you are an adult, you can be a biafran freedom fighter and become a leader just like Mandela did, , you have this idea's in you, contribute your own effort to it, freedom fighters are not born with it, they make themselves that man, why not make yourself that man? The reason nnamdi KANU is there is because nobody else there', what are you doing?

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by gidgiddy: 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
oilyngbati:

How do you think people like Zik and Awolowo fought for your freedom from the British? Do you know it took them almost 20 years? Do you know how many of their followers the British killed?

All you know is that every 1st October you will go out to celebrate the freedom others sacrificed blood and tears to get

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by oilyngbati(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

How do you think people like Zik and Awolowo fought for your freedom from the British? Do you know it took them almost 20 years? Do you know how many of their followers the British killed?

All you know is that every 1st October you will go out to celebrate the freedom others sacrificed blood and tears to get
Unfortunately for most of you Nnamdi kanu followers, you guys are confusing independence with freedom. What most African countries, like Nigeria got was independence and not freedom. That’s why your colonial masters are still controlling their respective colonies today. Britain still own the zoo called Nigeria because it created Nigeria. Independence is give (like what Britain gave Nigeria) but freedom is forcefully taken like what Vietnam and Haiti took from their French oppressors. I’ll forever say it that Biafra must be baptized from the fires of war. Anything short of this is wasting time and we may as well remain in Nigeria and figure how to loot like every other major ethnic group.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by gwarotango: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happy birthday to terrorist Cownu the scammer.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by zeromeridian: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Biafra is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Banmeallday: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happy birthday our leader who is not afraid to give speech and grant interviews...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Holy holy holy....I can't stop loving him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by oilyngbati(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
gidgiddy:

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by IamR: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happy birthday Ohamadike!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Afamed: 5:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Happy birthday to the number 1 known run away coward

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Titto93(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
By now, I expect yorubas to stop viewing and commenting on any matter relating to Nanmdi Kanu and IPOB, but they keep disappointing me...

Anyways, Happy birthday, Ohamadike
Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by banom(m): 9:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Titto93:
By now, I expect yorubas to stop viewing and commenting on any matter relating to Nanmdi Kanu and IPOB, but they keep disappointing me...

Anyways, Happy birthday, Ohamadike
Bro I tire ooo
Re: Happy Birthday Mazi NNAMDI KANU by Gforce2019: 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Success1020:
A 55 yrs old man that looks 35.

Nnamdi kanu is really enjoying the gullible ipob piglets since 1990... Keep collecting biafrauding money ... It's your time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gombe Governor Approves Appointment Of 38-year-old Banker As New Emir Of Gona / Two More Nigerians Re-elected As Members Of UK Parliament / APC Uncovers Plot To Swap Forged NYSC Certificates Of Bayelsa Deputy Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.