Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Buhari Has No Plan For The Nigerian Youths – Activist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has No Plan For The Nigerian Youths – Activist (198 Views)

Elections: ONSA Says There's No Plan To Shut Down Internet / President Buhari Has Signed "Not To Young To Run" Bill / Buhari Has Approved N10billion To Rebuild All Affected Nigerian Communities- VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has No Plan For The Nigerian Youths – Activist by shehuolayinka(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2019
Social commentator and lead campaigner of EndSars, Segun Awosanya, also known as Segalink says President Muhammadu Buhari has no plan for the populous youth of the country he govern.

Awosanya said this in a series of tweets on his official twitter handle stating that the President lost the opportunity to sell Nigerian youths to the world during his address at the United Nations Climate Change Summit.

President Buhari had been asked during the summit what pathway Nigeria has for a resilient future for her young population.

Awosanya in reaction to the Prresident reply said, “each time you are asked questions like this the world is giving you an opportunity to sell the future of your country and why the world should take you seriously going forward.”

“If I tweet what I have in mind, I’m absolutely sure that another phantom treason charge will be filed. Not that I care though but it goes without saying that this could have been better handled by the PR team. Nigeria is better than this & you failed the President here. Period!”

“This right here demonstrates a total disconnect from society and lack of awareness of what actually goes on in the country as regards the populace. There is no humanity or life in this response to show the President is aware he’s got the highest population of youth in Africa.”

“This dearth of understanding and lapses in intellectual fecundity demonstrate globally that our President has no plan for the populous youth of his nation that is if he is actually aware humans live in Nigeria. There are better ways to manage this without shaming us all.”

READ MORE: https://thebelltimesng.com/2019/09/25/buhari-has-no-plan-for-the-nigerian-youths-activist/

Re: Buhari Has No Plan For The Nigerian Youths – Activist by skyblueking(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2019
Before nko

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Really In Charge Of Regulating Ngos? / Video: Nigeria Is A Lawless Country, Says Sowore / Nigeria 59th Independence: We Will Achieve More Together As Nigerians –APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.