Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) - Adverts (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) (8359 Views)

How To GAIN 2K (2000) Contacts & Whatsapp Views In 2021(for Free!) / Get Your Rejected or New Upwork Account Approved Instantly In 30 Mins! Genuine! / Upwork Account Approval, Proposal Tips & Profile Revamp Guides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
@ ajsfan

I'm not surprised to see that you Oyelude Olufemi Alfred has always been troublesome. After researching, I saw that troubles run in your family as you can see on this page. www.nairaland.com/4447963/jehovahs-witnesses/79 Your sister or maybe it was even you eventually deleted the account used in the quarrel.

Yeah! That's my picture in my pharmacy glory and I'm proud of it unlike you who is afraid to use your picture. I noticed you don't use your pictures on all the online accounts you registered. Why are you afraid to use your pictures? Do you have something to hide? I don't know how you were able to get a sharing photo you have been uploading. I guess you did photoshop stuff. How desperate can you be to tarnish other people's names? If I had actually shared it, it must have been a mistake. I went through my sharing list and saw that there is other stuff too I am not aware of was shared through my moniker. Thanks for bringing that to my notice. I've unshared everything. I will never promote criminal activities. Keep ranting, when you are tired, you will find something else to do. tongue
glad you know trouble runs in my blood, should give you an idea of who you are up against. You thought it was someone you could easily bully ut you just realized that you are up against a PRO. You will see fire on this nairaland. You must be regretting right now but am not about to let you go off like that grin
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2019
AJSfan:
hahahahahaha. Pics from 1990 grin grin cheesy is that all you got? Post more
Lol. Thanks for confirming it's you. It means the other ones I have too are yours. And if you are that old in 1990 as you claimed, you must be very old now in 2019 and you're still acting foolishly. No wonder they say "a fool at 40 is a fool forever." I can also confirm you're a liar since that picture was not taken in 1990. Your comments also confirm that the quarrel you were involved in 2018 on the thread I posted was actually you. Now, let's see how potential employers will assess you when they search online and see all these about you. Shebi you want to be unfortunate in life. I will help you be.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
Lol. Thanks for confirming it's you. It means the other ones I have too are yours. And if you are that old in 1990 as you claimed, you must be very old now in 2019 and you're still acting foolishly. No wonder they say "a fool at 40 is a fool forever." I can also confirm you're a liar since that picture was not taken in 1990. Your comments also confirm that the quarrel you were involved in 2018 on the thread I posted was actually you. Now, let's see how potential employers will assess you when they search online and see all these about you. Shebi you want to be unfortunate in life. I will help you be.
bring them on. Potential employee say, must have seen my LinkedIn profile, when i was working for anyone you were still a jambite. Supervisor in the manufacturing sector for that matter. I have my own business now which yoh can submit ur useless CV for. Its you who needs an employer not me grin
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2019
That your result you think you have, you just better go and sell ot to akara seller cos u bought trouble for yourself
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
Keep ranting. If you actually have a well-paying work as you claimed, you won't be on nairaland looking for N2000.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
Keep ranting. If you actually have a well-paying work as you claimed, you won't be on nairaland looking for N2000.
you think everyone is a broke begger like you? Thats how poor people think, they dont value nor understand money. Dat 2000 brings in more than ur useless gig brings monthly. Foolish kid, instead of you to be humble so you can be taught u r killing yourself in jealousy
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
Am waiting for the pictures
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lol. N2000 divided by 361 eqauls 5.54. Hahahahaha! That's funny. It's not even up to $10. We don't belong in the same league desperate engineer Oyelude Olufemi Alfred
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
Well, since you have decided not to apologize, I have no choice then than to keep my posts as they are.

For your information, it's a crime to be selling upwork account. Account creation was designed to be FREE. Upwork account selling is against upwork policy Stop acting as if you don't know.

I and my group members have promised to set many people free from your kind. We won't stop helping people. If you're pained, that's your headache. Our dream is a better Nigeria and we'll continue to work towards that.

Shalom!
hahahaha already hiding posts, i see. You and your team can go to hell. If you are the boss then i can only imagine the type of low people you lead. You said you decided to set people free but cant explain the reason behind your Endorsing another thread where someone is rendering exact same service. If u ain't a coward, don't hide any more thread and dont edit any like you have been doing. Lets see whose life is heading to doom
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
Lol. N2000 divided by 361 eqauls 5.54. Hahahahaha! That's funny. It's not even up to $10. We don't belong in the same league desperate engineer Oyelude Olufemi Alfred
Where do they even train this type of graduates? In dis low mind i get 2000 naira in a month grin
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2019
You spent 3 good days trolling a retired Nairaland troll. I see you viewing the thread, dont become a dumb yet, continue. Sebi u have seen dat i kuku abandon the business for you so you are my business now. And if you hide the threads, it still wont save you cos except i edit the comments, Google will see it. That 2k you are talking about is the amount i will collect from you before i can do the hardwork of editing three days troll
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by Damitism: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2019
Lol. Keep ranting.
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2019
Damitism:
Lol. Keep ranting.
dont give up yet. Troll me like you have been doing. You went to unshare the post you shared. Shows how dishonest you are
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 8:03am On Nov 16, 2019
Good morning this morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 10:08am On Nov 16, 2019
How your Saturday coming
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
Afternoon y'all
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hello
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2019
Top of the morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2019
How is your day going
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 4:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hello
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 5:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
How's the evening going
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Evening folks
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by IamFrancech(m): 11:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Your phone number?
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 4:40am On Nov 19, 2019
Still available
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2019
Top of the morning
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 10:35am On Nov 19, 2019
Hows the day coming
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 2:11pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good afternoon
Re: Upwork Account price slash to 2k (closes Dec 31) by AJSfan: 6:07pm On Nov 19, 2019
Good evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Sell Your Itunes Gift Card Or Ecodes Also Accepted Now / I Have Genuine Sellers On Nigerian Crude Oil, Forcados,lpfo And Ago / Generate Income If You Own A Payoneer Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.