Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? (77986 Views)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Right About Their Belief Against Blood Transfusion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
Someone from this thread who didn't give a name called my big brother. Out of the respect I have got for him, I have decided to sheath my sword. I will av loved to continue this ego battle but in all sincerity, it will neither benefit me or anybody. To those who at one time or the other tried to intervene and I didn't listen, am sorry. Cc. Hairyrapunzel, nutarious et al.
JW members, u guys should learn to stop using intimidation to win arguments. Even if u win d argument, you will lose d soul of the individual.
Kolawoleibukun1, my good friend. We go jam for area na. Warri no dey carry last. Unbitchable I never still forgive you for stalking angry just av to respect my Egbon. Would be taking sometime off nairaland to catch up with something undecided
Na Lie!!, Stop talking rubbish, you no dey go anywhere o. the matter just start. u think say na play?
what do you mean by Someone called your brother?, are you stupid?, who gave me his number?, who asked me to call him?
FYI, your brother Alfred is in support of your madness here. He insulted me too and I insulted him and All the members of your family as well. At a point, the conversation was getting interesting, he admitted he was enjoying it but I won't just be carried away by sweet talks that I had to drag him back to business. No be today, I dey gallant for una.
Funnily, he compared himself to Buhari when I exposed his academic inadequacies. He is yet another proof that there are many "Transmissions" in our security institution.. what a shame!
When I asked him to visit Nairaland to come check on your stupidity but he said he has never heard of Nairaland all his life, would you believe that!. I talked sense into him, I gave him a real talking to.
To be continued.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 12:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
I do not need it. I am above it. grin grin
an alumni of ABU and the most prestigious Carleton Uni does not need chartered. But i bag an ACCA and I am a debonair member of of a body that regularly updates me on jobs for chartered that I do not need. Life is beyond ur imagination hehehe. u made a damn mistake with ur bad charater.

Her brother told me she is chartered but currently jobless, haaahaaahaa!, I laff scatter
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

Na Lie!!, Stop talking rubbish, you no dey go anywhere o. the matter just start. u think say na play?
what do you mean by Someone called your brother?, are you stupid?, who gave me his number?, who asked me to call him?
FYI, your brother Alfred is in support of your madness here. He insulted me too and I insulted him and All the members of your family as well. At a point, the conversation was getting interesting, he admitted he was enjoying it but I won't just be carried away by sweet talks that I had to drag him back to business. No be today, I dey gallant for una.
Funnily, he compared himself to Buhari when I exposed his academic inadequacies. He is yet another proof that there are many "Transmissions" in our security institution.. what a shame!
When I asked him to visit Nairaland to come check on your stupidity but he said he has never heard of Nairaland all his life, would you believe that!. I talked sense into him, I gave him a real talking to.
To be continued.
good. So u were d one dat called him. My leaving here is not because of you but in obedience to him. I just talked with him. He said you both have an appointment at Ikeja mall by 2pm. So please keep the appointment.. U call a Captain a boi boi.? Please keep your appointment with him, he is a man like you.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
You said you won't forgive me, pocket your forgiveness or use it to get a life.
your brother has been calling me but I couldn't pick because I'm in a meeting.
our hosts are going thru some documents which affords me a little time to type this. I will pick up his call when I'm thru.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
good. So u were d one dat called him. My leaving here is not because of you but in obedience to him. I just talked with him. He said you both have an appointment at Ikeja mall by 2pm. So please keep the appointment.. U call a Captain a boi boi.? Please keep your appointment with him, he is a man like you.
Winner you are 101 at last! For putting men to shame by leaving them behind in the "show of shame" but it would have sweeten my belle had it been you're doing this for the sake of Jesus whose word's i've been quoting from the beginning of all these "show" because you'll have rubbish those who claimed to be Christians but ignoring "THE WORD" John 1:1. No wonder He said "did you believe because you're seeing me? Happy are those who believe (obey my words) without seeing me" John 20:29 In this regard all of you failed but at least you've got respect for someone though not Jesus so you're the winner! wink wink wink
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:
You said you won't forgive me, pocket your forgiveness or use it to get a life.
your brother has been calling me but I couldn't pick because I'm in a meeting.
our hosts are going thru some documents which affords me a little time to type this. I will pick up his call when I'm thru.
wch useless meeting?u dat was bragging just now
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 1:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
It is a blessing to come from a polygamous home with coins, I worked hard for my own money and am married to wealth. I have worked for many decades and I do not need to suffer myself working all my life because the one wen i work na who go chop am? A proudly retired man who refuses to pay tax for ingrates who do not want to work to waste. I have my personal investments in real estates. people manage my business. all i do is counterbalance and while away my remaining life hehe. I have been this way al my life. u cant change me now. serious in my business and waste my fun time.
na u go wound if u follow me rump. i no day find work na work day find me. i do not need contact cos i have too many. I just come here to waste my time but u have a long road ahead of u. i can afford to waste my time n make money. i no b today meat. i no the ground pass u. i pity you sometimes but then ur stronghead need to learn. check my posts dem u go know say i come here with bitterness. serious bitterness n i day find who i go offload am for him head.
salvation101:
stories that touches the bumbum. If u were what u r claiming, u wouldn't be here
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Winner you are 101 at last! For putting men to shame by leaving them behind in the "show of shame" but it would have sweeten my belle had it been you're doing this for the sake of Jesus whose word's i've been quoting from the beginning of all these "show" because you'll have rubbish those who claimed to be Christians but ignoring "THE WORD" John 1:1. No wonder He said "did you believe because you're seeing me? Happy are those who believe (obey my words) without seeing me" John 20:29 In this regard all of you failed but at least you've got respect for someone though not Jesus so you're the winner! wink wink wink
I have respect for everyone but lose respect for whoever will not respect me. Even wen I av sheathing the sword for the sake of my brother u can see how dat dude still went ahead to insult him. For the respect I av for my brother I will still keep take a break but dat boi dat is calling his bluff should still go ahead to meet with him.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 1:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
I warned u for the very first time. u no listen. u no wan hear word. i tell u say this wahala way u say u day find no go stop. i am very comfortable n my kids are doing well. na u get long road but u say u won die for old man head. is easy. very easy. after ur friend post i read the post again but u no understand the deep meaning in the words/ b4 that girl come out come post something she felt really betrayed. no woman can read what u typed and call u reasonable. no b everytin be power. not by knowledge or smartness. yoruba people go tell u say na diplomacy.
never ever threaten any man in ur life. that is a big mistake. know who u day deal with well b4 u threaten anybody.
all ur mind be say i be jw make u step on me. u got it wrong to prejudge from the beginning.
respect man! man na man. no mata wat. wen u day c powerful girls for town so, na charm and softness carry dem reach there. dem no be mumu.
i day pity u but like i said u go change this year. not anytin but ur attitude. that is when ur breakthrough will open.
epic or no epic i am a fun disciplinarian. a widely traveled n exposed person. i play i joke n i work. i know my game n i know what is lunch to me
salvation101:
from the foregoing, you are an old man, and have been wasting ur time with me. Epic waste of life
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 1:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
hehehehe i really pity her but she no no.
i no she is jobless.
when i meet a jobless person i know. she would have built an empire on nairaland. she is always online. she can advertize something n sell. instead of arguing or insulting ppl.
a real chartered that I know is with experience. there is no chartered without experience. weda u carry harvard degree waka for head. experience will beat u to that game.
unbitchable:

Her brother told me she is chartered but currently jobless, haaahaaahaa!, I laff scatter
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 1:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
hehehe i tell her say is easy to find her out she tink say na joke. just imagine the disgrace way she day cause her family. wetin b like play don reach her family. now her family go begin read nairaland day see all the wrong way she do here.

hehehehehe you this guy you day worry oh.

My younger brother is equally a colonel in the nigerian army. i no barracks life. i have visited my brother in the barracks many times. i no nigerian barracks well well. suffer day town. na those days during the military regime na u go cal barracks ppl go day shake. no be today. today na political connections.

chai i really pity the girl oh. Salvation101 i take God beg u. you are a smart educated lady. try make u change ur attitude. it takes u nowhere. that is all i need from u. the attitude. u fit b barrack girl or anything but try pull ursef out of that barracks lifestyle. is no longer envogue.

unbitchable abeg sorry for her. she go change. i pray for her. she go change.
unbitchable:

your brother Alfred, is nothing but a jerk.
I told him I would be driving down to Ikeja mall from my appointment at the state secretariat at 2pm but he said he was going to send a colleague. In a quick response, I replied he must be stupid for telling me that crap. I have no business with his colleague but himself.

your brother is a boi boi in the barracks, from our conversation, it has shown that he is a Nobody but one of those small recruits doing a supply work. He said he is an Engineer, must be an electrician/repairer in the barracks. feeling sorry for him already.. whether or not he is a soilder, na today we go know

cc: riofidelo kolawoleibukun1
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
chai. e pain me sha
my dear i been no want make the thing exceed nairaland oh. i been think say e for end for here. na realy ego na carry the matter this far. the thing pain me sha but i declare no victor no vanquish. i really take all the swear back oh. make God forgive us all. na frustration way i get for nigerian government day scatter my head since. finally we thank God.
but i feel that u could have mentioned Riofidelio, captivator and wummifun cos those guys tried to end this tin in time.
i knew that i was only wasting ur time but no forget my advice. e no matter the salary for now. if u can manage any job try from there u go make contact to other jobs. n i dont know how possible it is to redeem this account but try open a new account n identify urself to all ur previous friends here.
i will move on to my usual comments on nairaland. i need to reach out to many other nigerians n sensitize dem. Farewell salvation101. I wish u success in all ur future endeavors.
salvation101:
Someone from this thread who didn't give a name called my big brother. Out of the respect I have got for him, I have decided to sheath my sword. I will av loved to continue this ego battle but in all sincerity, it will neither benefit me or anybody. To those who at one time or the other tried to intervene and I didn't listen, am sorry. Cc. Hairyrapunzel, nutarious et al.
JW members, u guys should learn to stop using intimidation to win arguments. Even if u win d argument, you will lose d soul of the individual.
Kolawoleibukun1, my good friend. We go jam for area na. Warri no dey carry last. Unbitchable I never still forgive you for stalking angry just av to respect my Egbon. Would be taking sometime off nairaland to catch up with something undecided
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable abeg forgive and forget. make salvation101 breathe small. I feel for her already. is not easy for her and i no. these past few days have been a hell. nobody go recive all these insult and feel normal. if u can, abeg disregard the appointment u get with her brother. make the issue just die. Please oooooo
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
I have respect for everyone but lose respect for whoever will not respect me. Even wen I av sheathing the sword for the sake of my brother u can see how dat dude still went ahead to insult him. For the respect I av for my brother I will still keep take a break but dat boi dat is calling his bluff should still go ahead to meet with him.
You don't know how painful it is to me when a FEMALE who is a none JW wins after challenging MALES who are supposed JWs in displaying manners! Abeg leave me johh you don win jare. The only thing that's keeping you in their level now is the fact that you're doing this NOT FOR JESUS but for a mere man simply because he's your brother! How good it would have sounded if you did it for Jesus? Then i will just delete my account on Nairaland out of shame! Please next time you're taking such initiative try to do it for Jesus and not for any man, that's what truly makes you a Christian. Jesus is the person that's coming to reward each and everyone of US for whatever we do whether to honour or dishonour His name before unbelievers! Your brother can take vengeance on those who bullied you but trust Jesus for He will do so at the right time and with justice! Arios girl wink

2 Likes

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Sheridale(f): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Analysis of Section Initiate Degree 7 Monograph 4
(Defending AMORC against Pierre S. Freeman Critics)

These teachings prove that Pierre S. Freeman’s false claims about the monograph teaching ways of deception is false. And that the true essence of these teachings lies in projecting our psychic body to help others.

Monograph 4 synchronises with the previous monograph. The monographs are written and arranged this way for symmetry and ease of comprehension. Remember that Monographs 1, 2 and3 explained the psychic body, psychic perceptions and psychic centres, while monographs 4, 5 and 6 steps further and talks about the topic of Concurrence by delving into projection. It begins with an eye-opener that the psychic body too, not just the soul, is capable of leaving the body; and projection makes that possible. In order to do so, concentration on the brain has to be high so as to set the astral fluid in motion. This fluid forms information on anything or person in mind as the fluid flows to the object accessible.
This 4th article in the monographs 4, 5 and 6 begins its lecture on the topic of Psychic Projection i.e. the projection of the psychic body out of the physical body to planes beyond the material world. Rosicrucian initiates are well trained in this practice. Their ability to be wherever they want to be by psychic projection earns them a status of ubiquity. Psychic projection takes patience, constant studying and continuous practice to gain mastery over it at a quicker pace. He stressed this point because he thought most astral projection techniques do not equate to psychic projection. They were according to him, states achieved by the art of self-hypnosis where dangerous consequences could take place since it sometimes puts people in circumstances beyond their control; except when it is done by a professional. Psychic projection however ensured true projection of the psychic body beyond the physical plane, establishing the duality of our being. Psychic projection poses no danger to the individual practicing it unlike self-hypnosis. The only problem that could result is failure to project. But when well mastered, projection will be wherever and whenever it is desired.
The psychic body was said to still maintain connection with the physical body with the aid of the silver chord. The silver chord is said to be extendable to a limitless extension factor, making it easy for a person to project to planes at farther distances from where one’s physical body is. The same is said to bear the responsibility of making us perceive information available in the projection realm, for the hypothalamus to translate for the physical body.
One of the popular questions regarding this topic among budding AMORC member is about the possibility of another physic body taking over the physical body, when your own is away on projection. The monograph gives us the answer that it is not possible because the physical and psychic bodies are still connected by the silver chord. The connection makes it impossible for any other psychic body to make a connection.
The monograph also noted uses of psychic projection including the removal of geographical boundaries, transmitting information to people beyond our physical reach at that instant, transferring empathy to the sick hence aiding their recovery and a host of other possibilities too. These teachings prove that Pierre S. Freeman’s false claims about the monograph teaching ways of deception is false. And that the true essence of these teachings lies in projecting our psychic body to help others.
Experiment 43 titled Psychic Awakening gives insight into the art of psychical projection, teaching in a step-wise manner the ways to achieve a successful projection including the body posture to assume, the intonations to use and so on. The full experiment is available for digest in Section Initiate Degree 7, Monograph 4.

Support AMORC at : www.watchingout4AMORC.org
Please like us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/watchingout4AMORC/

1 Like

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
its obvious u still want to drag this issue. my brother said he waited for you at the mall for 1 good hour only for you to say u were still at the meeting. He sent me a screenshot of ur conversation on whatapp and if u would like the house to see it, let me know.. So dey can see who is lying..
haahaaa!!!!!.. My brother said, he said, he said, he said.... he said... oponu!. where was he at the Mall na?
Ask your brother to register on Nairaland so he can join you while we drag your entire family down where y'all belong, in the pool of mess... bloodline of Neanderthals..

If you push your luck any further, I will create a picture hall for you and your entire family on this forum... bastsrd!

cc; kolawoleibukun1 riofidelio emiooko wunmifun achorladey nutarious hairyranpunzel
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

Her brother profile on Facebook is Alfred olufemi oyelude while Salvation101's profile is Alice Bukkie.. I bet Everything Corresponds. Her brother confirmed it!
What have you got to gain from all these madness, nonsense and ingredients? Please if truly you're a Christian brother and one that's truly serving faithfully, are you going to keep following someone for weeks just because of verbal abuse? Is this what you're called to do in Christianity? If you've been fortunate to be born by witness parents i'm not and my own family members in the world have done worse things to me than anything this girl could have done to you! This is why when most of you suffer a little test of faith you deny the truth and get disfellowshiped simply because you can't endure anything. If you must know, i'm just 4 years in the truth but i cherish my relationship with spiritual brothers and sisters much more than anything else! You can only survive into Paradise after much perseverance and not just smooth operations as a preacher and teacher lacking in virtue! Act 14:22
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
its obvious u still want to drag this issue. my brother said he waited for you at the mall for 1 good hour only for you to say u were still at the meeting. He sent me a screenshot of ur conversation on whatapp and if u would like the house to see it, let me know.. So dey can see who is lying..
we don see you, Alice Bukkie.. elenu razor. we don see your sharp mouth. Even on facebook, they all professing Christ and Salvation whereas they are all shade of Fakeness.. her brother sef sabi insults wella but na fire for fire but since I've discovered how empty his life is, I had to pipe low.. To hell with your lying brother.
cc: kolawoleibukun1, riofidelio, wunmifun, achorladey, emiooko hairyranpunzel... na my turn to acid- bathe this idiot & her stupid graphic designer of a brother..
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
What have you got to gain from all these madness, nonsense and ingredients? Please if truly you're a Christian brother and one that's truly serving faithfully, are you going to keep following someone for weeks just because of verbal abuse? Is this what you're called to do in Christianity? If you've been fortunate to be born by witness parents i'm not and my own family members in the world have done worse things to me than anything this girl could have done to you! This is why when most of you suffer a little test of faith you deny the truth and get disfellowshiped simply because you can't endure anything. If you must know, i'm just 4 years in the truth but i cherish my relationship with spiritual brothers and sisters much more than anything else! You can only survive into Paradise after much perseverance and not just smooth operations as a preacher and teacher lacking in virtue! Act 14:22
A girl that wrote out your personal details for public harassment. She gave out a number and recommended her brother as Johnny bravo. Her brother, rather than ask questions about what has transpired, he jumped into the thick of this.. Stupid much
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

A girl that wrote out your personal details for public harassment. She gave out a number and recommended her brother as Johnny bravo. Her brother, rather than ask questions about what has transpired, he jumped into the thick of this.. Stupid much
She did all that in a her bid to get back at all witnesses, bro it's nothing to me because Paul did worse to Christians yet he ended up becoming one of them back then. Now if Christians back then kept thinking on the havoc Paul caused the congregation of God,do you think he could later be so useful to them? I'm sorry it's my personal details and i've forgiven her immediately because she doesn't know what she's doing! If it's because of me please it's nothing i mean nothing!
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
Tell your brother that I said he is Mad. so nobody can talk to you except your brother abi? people with class, status and stature above your brother's cannot appeal to you except your mentally slow brother who rather than inquire about what transpired, chose to throw himself in the ring. he for wait for mall make we jam na... you're both mad.
At first, he said he couldn't make it , later he texted me he was waiting for me when I was still at the meeting.. And when I told him I was a few minutes close, he said he waited for 30 mins before he took his leave. I offered him to come pick up some stuffs at the mall, if that would make him change his mind..
I told him I had 2 things for him if we had met, hope he shows you my text.

cc: kolawoleibukun1 riofidelio hairyranpunzel emiooko wunmifun achorladey
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

we don see you, Alice Bukkie.. elenu razor. we don see your sharp mouth. Even on facebook, they all professing Christ and Salvation whereas they are all shade of Fakeness.. her brother sef sabi insults wella but na fire for fire but since I've discovered how empty his life is, I had to pipe low.. To hell with your lying brother.
cc: kolawoleibukun1, riofidelio, wunmifun, achorladey, emiooko hairyranpunzel... na my turn to acid- bathe this idiot & her stupid graphic designer of a brother..
Dis is the same brother that did not want to hear me out but said I should stop whatever I was doing. He isn't a graphic designer but CAD designer (incase u av heard about autoCAD or any CAD) and dat is wat he does in the army incase u don't know army employs professionals.
As for the ego battle here, am done with it and kolawoleibukun1 too has sheath his sword, if u want a trophy for winning, you can have it.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

We true Christians are the ONLY elites on Earth because we know how to intervene in disputes without taking sides. Is her brother a true Christian? did he knew that Jesus hates taking sides without verifying issues? If not then what do you expect from such a person? Is it not you that's supposed to take the right initiative FIRST to say no to Satan's antics to initiate people into doing the disgusting things? Brother let them be and concentrate on how you can save souls with mild temper and self control. Galatians 5:22,23
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
hehe na wah oh. I dont no how to mediate now. But i have to beg you unbitchable. temper anger with mercy on the babe. i have come to realize that she needs to learn some things. wwhich I am sure that she is learning now. I believe that she will correct some aspects of her life. she has come to c that wahala no good. and she has publicly apologized.
na so person day take die oh. na small tin like this na day escalate to another tin o. tins happen everyday.
abeg for whatever may have caused una misunderstanding, i plead with u all to try to forgo n move forward. na my sister she be sef oh n she day claim warri. i strongly support freedom of speech. and in all, I still believe that we can all hold different POV and still get along.
Me myself I fear wen u begin dig out everything. this world na small place oh.
But i beg u no post her picture for the sake of her privacy. she is a woman n we pray for her to meet better suitors. posting her pictures online might damage her chances of a better life. I hope she opens another moniker and get a fresh start.
i don talk to her well well n i believe that she is taking the right correction. nutorious too don try. and riofidalis, and wummifun and coptivator. they have tried. in the end she is only a woman n she may also face emotional stress.
i pray for her oh. i beg reduce ur anger. she will change. it will not happen in one day but at least she has publicly apologized.

unbitchable:

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
abeg oh. make una no fight again o. we can move on from here. na me be the main problem for here sef. I was enjoying my nairaland experience b4 dis one oh.
madam wummifun i am doing all these peacetalk because of u o. make u no say me sef too try make peace o. oga unbitchable abeg make we forgive n forget oh. make we no make am family issues abeg oh. make d matter die for here. we have all said nonsense here and we all need to seek forgiveness of God. make God forgive us all oh.
na me cause all these wahala oh as nutarious talk so. she say na me cause all these wahala. i been no want mek e reach this level oh. but as e don b like this make we all forgive n move on abeg.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by unbitchable(m): 6:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
salvation101:
Dis is the same brother that did not want to hear me out but said I should stop whatever I was doing. He isn't a graphic designer but CAD designer (incase u av heard about autoCAD or any CAD) and dat is wat he does in the army incase u don't know army employs professionals.
As for the ego battle here, am done with it and kolawoleibukun1 too has sheath his sword, if u want a trophy for winning, you can have it.
U dey craze. Come to my office and see beta CAD. CAD na water but your brother na graphic designer.. shikena.
There is no military officer or even cadet which I know both offline and online that do not have a military paraphernalia attached to their social media. Even a police or a paramilitary personnel do have an identity to such effect. But your brother is a fraud. His profile is empty!..Nothing!. There is a picture of him on his profile when he was working at the Nig.Railway Corp. He was posing along a Train. A contrast to his military claims.
You yourself, Bukky, you're empty.. your profile is empty. All of you are empty.. That is why you have been making the loudest noise on this forum. Ur mama head save ur brother today. I was with two military officers ready to rat out his ass before handing him over to his boss, that's IF his claim was close to being true.

cc: kolawoleibukun1 riofidelio wunmifun emiooko achorladey hairyranpunzel
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
i reject all the swear way i use my hand type in Jesus name. i wish everybody good health and positive surprises this year and beyond. religion no be wetin ppl day fight put. respect is all that is needed. anybody way day find work and business opening go get am in Jesus name. husband, children, prosperity all na ur portion in Jesus name. i no hold anybody destiny. i bless u with the same mouth way i take curse anybody oh. all have erred.
Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by kolawoleibukun1: 6:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
ah abeg oh make we no invite family inside the matter oh.
make e end here oh
e never reach physical violence oh.
na beg i day oh.
e no reach fight oh.
make we let go o.
everybody day make mistake oh.
abeg make we just move on. notin day for this wahala.
salvation101 I will advise u as an elderly person. use ur new moniker. whatever u do on nairaland go along with a new moniker. ur personal information on this one is too much. i will advise u to move onto another. as a woman e no good make ur information day outside like this.
i blame myself well well oh. but u can do better than this account.
unbitchable i take Jesus name beg u. make we no go beyond this level.
is not too late to get it right
unbitchable:

U dey craze. Come to my office and see beta CAD. CAD na water but your brother na graphic designer.. shikena.
There is no military officer or even cadet which I know both offline and online that do not have a military paraphernalia attached to their social media. Even a police or a paramilitary personnel do have an identity to such effect. But your brother is a fraud. His profile is empty!..Nothing!. There is a picture of him on his profile when he was working at the Nig.Railway Corp. He was posing along a Train. A contrast to his military claims.
You yourself, Bulky, you're empty.. your profile is empty. All of you are empty.. That is why you have been making the loudest noise on this forum. Ur mama head save ur brother today. I was with two military officers ready to rat out his ass before handing him over to his boss, that's IF his claim was close to being true.

Re: Who Are Jehovah’s Witnesses? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2018
unbitchable:

You yourself, Bukky, you're empty.. your profile is empty. All of you are empty.. That is why you have been making the loudest noise on this forum. Ur mama head save ur brother today. I was with two military officers ready to rat out his ass before handing him over to his boss, that's IF his claim was close to being true.

check d date o d pics he took in front of the train.. 2012..so many things has happened after 2012. It's inconsequential to me sha. Alice is my elder sibling if u should know. Those profiles aren't empty, u can only get to see recent stuff about dem if u are added as a friend. I can send u a pics of my brother on uniform sef... Wat am I even proving. If u say he isn't, it's ur cup of tea as long as he gets paid monthly

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (86) (Reply)

"Muslims Attacked My Church During Crossover Night And Raped Girls"- Pastor / Apostle Johnson Suleman Reacts To Sex Scandal: "I'm Tough, Can't Bring Me Down" / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.