Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (21713 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Virtual Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting (Photos) / Atiku, Saraki, Bruce, Fayose, Dogara React As Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by CoolAmbience(m): 2:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
Femijohn198:
Abba kyari is the one controlling buhari.that man must be held responsible.

Please, return that phone to your parents, child!
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by chubbyman(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why is the new acting head of service dressing up like an hausa woman to conform to the ways and culture of the present power brokers in aso rock, could it be the curry the favor of the powers that be to confirm her position smh,pretending to be something you're not for a position you're obviously qualify for on merit alone is sad and pathetic, Nigeria has indeed sunken to a new low.
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by SolarHub(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
OK o... Noted
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by Tomide007: 3:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Your father is not qualified to serve tea in that meeting and I'm not joking.

If you think your father is qualified to serve, who is your father?
Damn....u can kill someone ooo...WTF. grin cheesy
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by Juventus4life: 3:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Omo see finishing
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by Arewa1408: 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Where are all those liars and propagandist that has been screaming all of last week that Osinbajo is now washing plates and shining shoes in Aso-Rock
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by nikaleyot: 3:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Somebody dragged your father's image in the mud and all you can say is this nonsense. I am completely dissapointed in you.
ODB2:

Nah grammar Nazi and spell checker you dey do now?

Gerahere
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by ODB2: 3:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
nikaleyot:
Somebody dragged your father's image in the mud and all you can say is this nonsense. I am completely dissapointed in you.
[/s]

What stupidity is all this ?

Osinbanjo the thief is who you should be ashamed of
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by ofiko123(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nice one, Nigeria sai buhari Nigeria sai osinbajo..
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by mercyviv(f): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
I thought it was reported Buhari handed over govt to Kyari not Osibanjo. grin
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by chinavs9ja(m): 6:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yellowface1220:
Keep wailing when your mate are progressing. Oponu
You are stupid Sir... If not that you are stupid you won't write this rubbish.
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by farem: 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
ODB2:
Kyari and not osinbanjo

VP (Academics) is not VP(Admns) mate

Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by ODB2: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
farem:

He's too busy running errands
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
Who the empty seat waiting for because since Jonathan left, Nigeria is presidentless. He should go and sit there.. Oh wait a minute is that Mr Abba? It seems that our VP is scared by the shadow of the man because his stirs can't be underestimated.

Whimmmmp.
Re: Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting by yetunsbay(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

the dude is even fatherless before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Ogun Communities Where Fulani, Yoruba Live As One / FG Halts South-East Road Projects, Initiates Contract Review / NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.