Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) (21714 Views)

NLC Suspends 2-Day Nationwide Protest, Gives Reasons / NLC 2-day Nationwide Protest (photos) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by nairalandkachy1: 6:24am On Feb 26
NLC rallies Unions ahead of 2-day Nationwide protest

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by nairalandkachy1: 6:26am On Feb 26

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by nairalandkachy1: 6:27am On Feb 26

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by nairalandkachy1: 6:29am On Feb 26
!
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Chinkoalhaji34: 6:31am On Feb 26
Great to see workers standing up for their rights and demanding better treatment from their employers.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Kwaramustgoodag: 7:07am On Feb 26
Good
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 7:08am On Feb 26
better. make everything stand still

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by SpartaOfLagos: 7:08am On Feb 26
Tinubu has destroyed this country with his bad policies so we must protest

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Lovenorth: 7:08am On Feb 26
I love the protest grin, the drug baron must bring back the subsidy

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 7:10am On Feb 26
They will still lule pii again. NLC is part of LP that Nigerians rejected at the polls so they are already partisan.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Postinor: 7:10am On Feb 26
Yes, tinubu must get sense by force

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 7:10am On Feb 26
Protest.
Protest.
Protest.

I wamst this bad when Tinubu, Bakare, Buhari and Soyinka and the rest protested.
If you dint protest, you are hypocrites.

15 Likes

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Cassandraloius: 7:10am On Feb 26
Great
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by benbarikui: 7:10am On Feb 26
Good one
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Coolsat(m): 7:10am On Feb 26
Bad and hasty policies destroying the country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by irapson2(m): 7:10am On Feb 26
Revolution now πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

9 Likes

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Egoveen: 7:10am On Feb 26
Ogbagotego to the neckπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 7:10am On Feb 26
I have come to dislike this NLC with passion.
They are so useless and annoying.

1 Like

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by SonofElElyonRet: 7:11am On Feb 26
Just optics.. for the canera

Missed P.I and ICE? Here's a great opportunity to jump in early into Over protocol. Accumulate points through simple daily tasks which will be converted to coins. Over Protocol listing soon!

Join using my referral code:

https://mobile.over.network/en/invite/R9JMO4M9E1
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 7:11am On Feb 26
No going back says Tinubu
No going back says NLC
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by jeromestarks: 7:13am On Feb 26
Labour is trying this time around.

I know Obi will try to contest in 2027.
I know Atiku will also try to contest in 2027.
And I know both of them will fail again in 2027.

Somebody should advise this Atiku's girlfriend to go and sit down with that his baby voice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:14am On Feb 26
Minimum wage 100k
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by thesicilian: 7:15am On Feb 26
Strike that they'll cancel tomorrow after Tinubu meets with them

2 Likes

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Anguldi(m): 7:15am On Feb 26
tongue
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Danlami223: 7:15am On Feb 26
No going back

1 Like

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by alobright17(m): 7:16am On Feb 26
To be honest people that feels the negative impact of these protests are the average poor masses . No politicain feels the impact like the poor masses.

Why keep doing the old fashion thing that yeilded just little or no results? After 2 days of protest what next ? Everyone goes back to work that's all next month they call for another protest this they'll do for 4yrs

1 Like

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by bluediamond1239: 7:16am On Feb 26
Good move, how can one stupid man depriving people there right and expect them to keep silent. God punish them all

1 Like

Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:17am On Feb 26
Ok
Re: NLC Rallies Unions Ahead Of 2-Day Nationwide Protest (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:17am On Feb 26
It must hold pls.

54 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Life In Danger, Amaechi Cries Out / Did AIT Really Release Those CSV Files / Atiku, Akande Battle For APC BOT Chairmanship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.