Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze (741 Views)

Rema Calls Out DJ Neptune Over His Intellectual Property (Pics) / Toyin Abraham To Ruggedman: Stop Attributing Women's Success To Sexual Prowess / Hushpuppi Confirms Daddy Freeze Gucci Shoes Are Authentic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze by newsynews: 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Controversial OAP, Daddy Freeze has stated that BBNaija participants are not known for intellectual prowess.

He made this known while speaking during his talk show on Cool FM where he took a swipe at fans of BBNaija reality TV show.

”You know I’m not too knowledgeable when it comes to politics. I have few peripheral idea, but maybe there’s someone out there listen who can actually talk about Robert Mugabe. I wanna take a call for and against, if I have intelligent people listening, because most people are watching Big Brother”.

”If you wanna watch intelligent contestants, watch Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. People in Big Brother are not known to win Big Brother with intellectual prowess”.

Buttressing his point, Daddy Freeze made mention of Efe Money, the winner of the 2017 BBNaija reality TV show.

”Take a look at Efe. I’m not seeing anything”.

”So what are they in Big Brother house for? They are in there to entertain us.

Speaking further, Daddy Freeze revealed that the problem with Nigeria is that we are laced with too much entertainment.

”The problem is, all we do in this part of the world, all day long, lies with good entertainment. Our pastors entertain us, Big Brother entertains us, our politicians entertain us, the blogs entertain us, we entertain each other, we are entertained by each other”.

”You see, we are not gonna get out of this country by entertaining one another.

”We are a country whereby it’s either you are entertaining or you are entertained in every period of your life.

https://wotzup.ng/bbnaija-participants-lack-intellectual-prowess-daddy-freeze-video/

lalasticlala

Re: Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
There are prospectus for reality shows. 'who wants to be a millionaire' is known for testing IQ. That's all that's needed to be on the show, while 'big brother' is known for just entertainment. This complain is more like watching a show that's rated '18' with kids and then coming on social media to complain that the show is corrupting your kids, whereas, you failed to read instruction.
Re: Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze by Praizeupdates: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin angry ohhh
Re: Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze by Vulcanheph(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
100% TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze by Jaysolu(m): 3:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
He's not wrong, but the talk is unnecessary
there are hundreds of reality shows in hollywood.. If you follow up on hollywood entertainment you would know
yet the country is still one of the most developed in the world
Nigerians are even lacking entertainment if compared to that of Hollywood
i dont think he knows what he's saying

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze by Jaysolu(m): 3:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Big brother didn't start now... it's been on for more than 4 years now
the beginning of his speech doesn't match the ending.. what exactly is his point?
Re: Bbnaija Participants Lack Intellectual Prowess – Daddy Freeze by newsynews: 7:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Fan Troll On Zlatan Ibile Get Mad Responds From Him / OMG!!! Ghanaian Celebrity Shows Her Puna Live Of Facebook [watch Video] / Top 10 Best And Popular Rappers In Nigeria 2019 [ Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.