Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

I Prefer Married Men To Regular Boyfriends – Bbnaija Tacha - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / I Prefer Married Men To Regular Boyfriends – Bbnaija Tacha (413 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Married Men To Regular Boyfriends – Bbnaija Tacha by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
I prefer married men to regular boyfriends – BBNaija Tacha ON SEPTEMBER 25, 201910:46 AMIN ENTERTAINMENT, NEWSBY EMMANUEL OKOGBA
By Tolulope Abereoje

It is no news that Tacha is the most controversial housemate in the ongoing Big Brother Naija show at the moment. As always, she has given fans something to talk about after a video of her saying she prefers married men over single guys was shared online.

Tacha, who was a regular Nigerian social media savvy girl before the Big Brother Naija house had taken to her social media page in 2018, to reveal why she prefers dating married men to single guys.

According to her, married men are less stress, they give money, they don’t get to have sex with you all night, unlike young guys who keep demanding for sex and yet can’t foot her bills.

“People often wonder why girls love/prefer to date married me. Listen, married men are less stress, they do not stress us. They give us money without us asking for it, they don’t constantly sleep with you. They can’t cheat on you because they have a wife and yes, I’m aware you have a wife, so we’re both good. But you see regular boyfriends are always broke and when they finally give you 5k, they want to hang one leg in the bathroom and the other leg in the kitchen and have sex with you,” she said

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/09/i-prefer-married-men-to-regular-boyfriends-bbnaija-tacha/

Re: I Prefer Married Men To Regular Boyfriends – Bbnaija Tacha by SniperSmurf(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Oya Tacha supporters, coman défend ya Queen cheesy

That middle pic tho... she looks like a clown.

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Trends: Don’t Compare “lionheart” To “king Of Boys” / Yasuke: The Mysterious African Samurai / How Did Star Wars Become So Popular

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.