Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (35203 Views)

LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Antara0503(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
osinbajo;vp academics,abba kyari-vp admin.
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Osibanjo is a mess please
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Mavor: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
When Ojukwu was telling Awolowo, you people thought he was mad. And no, I am not Ibo, neither am I Yoruba or from the North.
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by GavelSlam: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

Would u vote peter obi that's obviously better than him ....see u talk about hypocrisy

I would not vote Peter Obi because he is a promoter of corruption.

That's not hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by jaxxy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Osinbajo is a good leader being frustrated on almost every side by this government even though he has been their saving grace since they came in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by tolguy(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
Racoon:
So the cabal agreed the man has capacity to lead well but guess he can't be allowed because he is not hausa-fulani?

Yet the more erudite VP fell to deputize for an affidavit carrying certificateless man even saying https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/its-not-true-that-buhari-doesnt-know-how-to-govern-osinbajo/amp/
ur papa may sacrifice u to be cleaner for that certificateless
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by mrvitalis(m): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
GavelSlam:

I would not vote Peter Obi because he is a promoter of corruption.

That's not hypocrisy.
How has peter obi been a promoter of corruption

Someone who has zero case with EFCC even if he has always been in opposition ...who tax clearance is unto date

In fact name one corruption case on obi

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Taciturn1: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
iwantolive:
Very soon i will stop believing news from nairaland.yesterday i read here that Rudeboy audio money has over 1 million views.i just check now only to discover it has 81,thousand views.why the lie.
I saw the 1 million views when I checked the YouTube link on the post
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Alanpoza007: 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
iwantolive:
Very soon i will stop believing news from nairaland.yesterday i read here that Rudeboy audio money has over 1 million views.i just check now only to discover it has 81,thousand views.why the lie.
Stop accusing Nairaland falsely. it's you that don't know how to use YouTube search properly. I had to search the video on YouTube to confirm your story only to find out you're the one lying.The video currently has 1.1 million views. It's the behind the scene video that has that 81k views you're referring to.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Alanpoza007: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Swiftmoohht:
100% VISA APPLICATION GUARANTEED 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::39::67::63::84 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL VISA IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::39::67::63::84
Nobody will fall for your cheap scam. Try and look for a decent way of living rather than waiting to scam unsuspecting victims..
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by sogodihno: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

Would u vote peter obi that's obviously better than him ....see u talk about hypocrisy

How is Peter Obi better than Osibanjo, I guess u need a new brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Risingblue008(m): 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Can it be summarized? Pls dis one long bet9ja ticket
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by GavelSlam: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

How has peter obi been a promoter of corruption

Someone who has zero case with EFCC even if he has always been in opposition ...who tax clearance is unto date

In fact name one corruption case on obi

Until one has a corruption case against him?

Peter Obi used state money to purchase shares in a company he was interested in.

Peter Obi, stood at the presidential debate rendering tacit support for corruption.

Lord knows what he'll do with power.

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by valarmorghulis: 7:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
The cabals are scared of osibanjo, we witnessed peace when he was acting president, things were going normal and nobody really cares about PDP or apc then, this is why the cabals are afraid

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by mrvitalis(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
GavelSlam:

Until one has a corruption case against him?

Peter Obi used state money to purchase shares in a company he was interested in.

Peter Obi, stood at the presidential debate rendering tacit support for corruption.

Lord knows what he'll do with power.
And osibanjo that served tinubu is not corrupt ?
Oh please the reason u wont support obi is cos he is an igbo man case closed

3 Likes

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by mrvitalis(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
sogodihno:

How is Peter Obi better than Osibanjo, I guess u need a new brain.
The debate was watched by u right

His achievement as governor
Oga he is better
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by anochuko01(m): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Antara0503:
osinbajo;vp academics,abba kyari-vp admin.
grin
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Sleevia: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Instead of South West to gird their loins, they are busy ranting on Twitter and “suing” people. Osinbajo in his usual nature, when involved with Northern mongers, have decided to feign ignorance on his own travails but instead chose to sue someone who isn’t chasing him.

It will be a huge slap and shame on South West should he be removed. Reason why I have been saying the Southwest should make he finishes this tenure and if possible chosen to be the presidential flag bearer of APC.
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by islandmoon: 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82560798:
This PDP evil party are just so useless now sha.
Is this how they want to win an election in 2023?
Peddling fake news everywhere.
What a foolish opposition party. cheesy.

Rumors are spread by idiots, and accepted by fools.
I have been calling you to come and do BBQ for me for so long now but you bluntly declined I guess you are the official Mai Suya of the APC
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Mrfeel: 7:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mercy2006:
@Mrfeel, hope you are on this thread
Can you see the point I was making on the other thread now?
So,who is obsessed with whom now?

It's a 50/50 situation
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by GavelSlam: 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

And osibanjo that served tinubu is not corrupt ?
Oh please the reason u wont support obi is cos he is an igbo man case closed

There are many igbo men I would support.

If Chris Ngige is presented, I would support him.

If Soludo is presented, I'll support him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by sogodihno: 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

The debate was watched by u right

His achievement as governor
Oga he is better

In ur myopic view and short sightedness, vice Presidency is the same as governorship, abi? Who raised these people that we converse with on nairaland these days. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by mrvitalis(m): 7:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
sogodihno:

In ur myopic view and short sightedness, vice Presidency is the same as governorship, abi? Who raised these people that we converse with on nairaland these days. Tueh!
Firstly a governor has more executive experience than a vice president ...
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by sogodihno: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

[s][/s]Firstly a governor has more executive experience than a vice president ...[s][/s]

Thrash and balderdash

This is the answer to the question, I asked abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by chukwuibuipob: 7:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
All of una children of JEZEBEL,HAMAS seeking afta d downfall of Prof VP Pa Banjo will FALL in his stead. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Bulleye(m): 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
The plot against Osinbajo has failed for now but the cabal never give up: they already set boobytrap and land mines for Osinbajo. Osinbajo and his handlers must not lower their guard. The statement by this man is diversionary and should be ignored: The cabal would be more ferocious than ever to bring Osinbajo down. They have gone back to the drawing board now that Osinbajo has threatened legal action against the Vanguard newspaper and that Ijaw nonentity. Where was this man before Osinbajo's lawyers put the Vanguard newspaper on notice? Interesting days lie ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Sleevia: 8:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
GavelSlam:

Rubbish.

Even today, with his popularity, would you vote Osinbajo if on the ballot?

Hypocrites like you would remember he is Afonja or perhaps label him Tinubu's proxy.

We know your kind.

I will vote him...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.