Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal (35204 Views)

LP Resorting To Masses’ Court, Says LP Campaign Spokesman, Yunusa Tanko / Yunusa Tanko, Arabambi Differ On Obi’s Manifesto / A New Force Tries To Dismantle The Cabal In Aso Rock - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by LZAA: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82560798:
This PDP evil party are just so useless now sha.
Is this how they want to win an election in 2023?
Peddling fake news everywhere.
What a foolish opposition party. cheesy.

Rumors are spread by idiots, and accepted by fools.
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Afamed

1 Share

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by chukwuibuipob: 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin wink shocked shocked GaveIslam, terror of fl@theadPIGS where u dey since Jan or so.Dem ban u abi ur wife born

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Mightyhaiz: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Edu3Again:
The Fake Pastor is finished.

grin

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by greenguy: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
Osibanjo has no tact nor capacity please. Let's stop fooling ourselves. He's just an accessory and will continue to be one. You guys should not hoodwink us with this emotional blackmail.

Osibanjo has nothing to offer.

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by webngnews: 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2019
ohh
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Bobbyfreshh(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Tanko Yakasia of Arewa Elders Forum and CJN Mohammed Tanko are the only Tanko we know,

Dafuq!! is National Concience Party, and who the heck is Yunusa Tanko.......

Media houses are now interviewing anybody and everybody that has an opinion about Professor Yemi Osinbajo,. even double lips timi frank had an opinion same as this unknown NCP party chiarman... Well Ipob would masturbate on any Osinbajo news even if its an interview by boko haram

At times u sound like an intellectual, but it seems you're nothing close to being that going by your recent posts
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by mrwonlasewonie: 9:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
My own is that may God uproot every son of perdition holding Nigeria hostage and making it not to fulfill its full potential.anyone that says Nigeria will not be conducive and peaceful to live in, his life will not be peaceful.he will be getting to one calamity or the other
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Mercy2006(f): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mrfeel:

It's a 50/50 situation
Gbam!!! There you have it

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Wada3: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
The Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo is far ahead of any cabal or blackmailer from any angle

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Bizibi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
It is so obvious the campaign against the v.p is within the walls of their social circle.
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by SolarHub(m): 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Nobody: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82560798:
This PDP evil party are just so useless now sha.
Is this how they want to win an election in 2023?
Peddling fake news everywhere.
What a foolish opposition party. cheesy.

Rumors are spread by idiots, and accepted by fools.

When u leave God, He will dump u

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Okoroawusa: 12:11am On Sep 26, 2019
iwantolive:
Very soon i will stop believing news from nairaland.yesterday i read here that Rudeboy audio money has over 1 million views.i just check now only to discover it has 81,thousand views.why the lie.
So you come to Nairaland to believe news?

Na your type woman go carry boyfriend belle give n another man pikin go dey call u daddy...

Me?... believe news for Nairaland? am I mad?
I just come to whine mouth here...
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by emezuo17: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

Rubbish.

Even today, with his popularity, would you vote Osinbajo if on the ballot?

Hypocrites like you would remember he is Afonja or perhaps label him Tinubu's proxy.

We know your kind.
. IAM pro pdp, IAM an igbo man, I hate apc, but I will vote osibanjo over any other northerner in pdp if osibanjo is contesting as president, majority of igbos have no problem with osibanjo, we know a good man when we see one
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by GavelSlam: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin wink shocked shocked GaveIslam, terror of fl@theadPIGS where u dey since Jan or so.Dem ban u abi ur wife born

Lol.

Dem ban me.
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Sarkzy405: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2019
dre11:

The time you had to saw the truth as a pastor, you choose to be a slave to them, now they are tackling you n you are expecting people you don't care about to reason your matter...mahfrnd go n die Youruba he goat

https://m.guardian.ng/politics/how-osinbajos-tact-capacity-to-lead-nigeria-angered-the-cabal/

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Ugosample(m): 9:24am On Sep 26, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

Tanko Yakasia of Arewa Elders Forum and CJN Mohammed Tanko are the only Tanko we know,

Dafuq!! is National Concience Party, and who the heck is Yunusa Tanko.......

Media houses are now interviewing anybody and everybody that has an opinion about Professor Yemi Osinbajo,. even double lips timi frank had an opinion same as this unknown NCP party chiarman... Well Ipob would masturbate on any Osinbajo news even if its an interview by boko haram

Why is this punk bringing IPOB into this
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Ugosample(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

Rubbish.

Even today, with his popularity, would you vote Osinbajo if on the ballot?

Hypocrites like you would remember he is Afonja or perhaps label him Tinubu's proxy.

We know your kind.

will YOU vote any igbo man as president?

answer that question with all sincerity
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by iwantolive: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Alanpoza007:

Stop accusing Nairaland falsely. it's you that don't know how to use YouTube search properly. I had to search the video on YouTube to confirm your story only to find out you're the one lying.The video currently has 1.1 million views. It's the behind the scene video that has that 81k views you're referring to.
can you screenshot for me?
Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Alanpoza007: 10:37am On Sep 26, 2019
iwantolive:
can you screenshot for me?
See..

1 Like

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by iwantolive: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2019
ok thanks
Alanpoza007:

See..

Re: Yunusa Tanko: How Osinbajo’s Tact, Capacity To Lead Nigeria Angered The Cabal by Pharovo(m): 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
I know say you nor like to read... but just try read only this one you go get sense small
hisexcellency34:
Wetin this one day talk?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose / Buhari Shocked By Kuje Prisons Attack. Disappointed With Intelligence System / T A Orji's Election Campaign Poster (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.