Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help (478 Views)

Nigeria Teenagers Diagnosed With Depression, Mental Problems - Yaba Psychologist / Pls, Any Psychologist In The House? / World's Hottest Looking Black Doctors And Nurses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by Ever2bewithyou(f): 3:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
My girlfriend is battling seriously anxiety disorder which has persisted for more than 2 weeks now. She has not tasted sleep for more than 48hrs now. Please help she is loosing her mind.

Some of the symptoms she is experiencing are
Fast heart beat, fast breathe, weak body, there was a time she said she can't even feel her bones, heaviness around the heart as if a load is attached to it, lost of appetite, she can't concentrate...

Please help, what can we do.

Lalasticlala Seun please let this reach front page, please help save a life
Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by MedicH: 7:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hi

There's a possibility she is having panick attacks and anxiety disorders. She needs help and an urgent one at that. I am not a clinical psychologist but all I can do here is to point you to the right direction. Her condition is very critical and I will advice you stay with here at all times. Pls monitor her as closely as you can as it's very typical of people with panic attacks to become suicidal. She needs urgent treatment with medications and one of them is diazepam or Valium. This drug will make her sleep and also help her feel better by the time she wakes. Try and contact a clinical psychologist for further evaluations and follow up. Good luck. lipsrsealed
Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by Ever2bewithyou(f): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
MedicH:
Hi

There's a possibility she is having panick attacks and anxiety disorders. She needs help and an urgent one at that. I am not a clinical psychologist but all I can do here is to point you to the right direction. Her condition is very critical and I will advice you stay with here at all times. Pls monitor her as closely as you can as it's very typical of people with panic attacks to become suicidal. She needs urgent treatment with medications and one of them is diazepam or Valium. This drug will make her sleep and also help her feel better by the time she wakes. Try and contact a clinical psychologist for further evaluations and follow up. Good luck. lipsrsealed

Yes, she do say she wish God can just take her.
Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by MedicH: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ever2bewithyou:

Yes, she do say she wish God can just take her.

How old is she?

Pls stay with her I beg you. Don't leave her to go anywhere. Don't let her have access to anything like knife, scissors, anything sharp. Buy this Valium from a verified pharmacy and give her one tab morn and night. She is not allowed to go anywhere alone and also talk to her family and friends to be aware of what's going on.
Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by Healthyway15: 10:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Ever2bewithyou:
My girlfriend is battling seriously anxiety disorder which has persisted for more than 2 weeks now. She has not tasted sleep for more than 48hrs now. Please help she is loosing her mind.

Some of the symptoms she is experiencing are
Fast heart beat, fast breathe, weak body, there was a time she said she can't even feel her bones, heaviness around the heart as if a load is attached to it, lost of appetite, she can't concentrate...

Please help, what can we do.

Lalasticlala Seun please let this reach front page, please help save a life

Hello... sorry about your girlfriend 's condition

Well, I'm not a doctor, but a nutritionist. So firstly, we treat our patients by running a comprehensive medical check -up for them by using an advanced machine called Quantum Resonance Analyzing machine to know the nature of any illness and ailment.

We then recommend the appropriate natural food supplements to treat the illness completely by correcting any imbalances in the body system. A trial will convince you!

For enquiries, you can get in touch with us on whatsapp : 08164269252
Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by Ever2bewithyou(f): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
MedicH:

How old is she?

Pls stay with her I beg you. Don't leave her to go anywhere. Don't let her have access to anything like knife, scissors, anything sharp. Buy this Valium from a verified pharmacy and give her one tab morn and night. She is not allowed to go anywhere alone and also talk to her family and friends to be aware of what's going on.

She is above 30. Her job wouldn't allow her to be kept staring home, she works in a bank
Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by engrelvis(m): 5:08am On Sep 27, 2019
Something normally trigger anxiety. Let her open up to u.treating n handling dat trigger is d first step.stay away from googling in an attempt to understand anxiety better. It will only increase it

1 Like

Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by Ever2bewithyou(f): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Please friends help me with Nigerians suicide hotline. I need to link them with her please
Re: Doctors And Psychologist In The House Please Help by Prettyuche(f): 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
So sorry.ask her if there's any thing that has happened to her recently like loss of a relative or someone close to her.Has she been taken any medication recently?, has she been raped or molested before?, what's her growing up like?

(1) (Reply)

At Least 16 Million Individuals In Nigeria Live With Chronic Viral Hepatitis –FG / How To Control Appetite (hunger) Levels / Just In - Corona Beer Manfacturers Stops Production Over COVID-19 Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.