Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman (24159 Views)

Ghanaian Man Kills His Girlfriend For Denying Him Sex (Photo) / Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Husband Kills Wife In Jigawa For Denying Him Sex Days After Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Tundemanias: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
An Ibadan-based school teacher, Fatimo Alimi, on Wednesday begged a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan to dissolve her 22- year-old marriage to her husband, Wasiu.

She told the court that she contracted Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) severally from her husband due to his alleged unfaithfulness.

In her petition before Chief Ademola Odunade, the court’s President, Fatimo also claimed that Wasiu had often attempted to strangle her anytime she denied him sex.

When I discovered that Wasiu was a serial womaniser, I made several attempts to prevail on him to turn a new leaf which failed.

Then, I started developing series of sexual infections, which included offensive odour from my private part, prolonged menstrual cycle and loss of weight among others.

Later, I stopped allowing him to sleep with me and he often beat me up for this reason.

I was hospitalised for days and I knew then that if I continue to stay with him, I might soon die.

Worse still, most of the women he sleeps with are far older than him and often mocked me whenever we meet,” she said.

But the respondent, who opposed the suit, alleged that his wife was involved in an adulterous affair.

In fact, Fatimo’s father is aware of her unholy romance with a man who also visited her when she was hospitalised.

Since 18 years ago, she had complained of the genital problem and I had caught her using certain antibiotics before and she told me that she was just flushing her system.

For the sake of our four children and the fact that both of us might still be of immense benefit to each other, don’t separate us,” Wasiu said.

In his judgment, however, Odunade held that wherever peace was at risk, the law had equipped arbitrators with the power to dissolve a union.

He consequently dissolved the marriage and awarded custody of the four children produced by the union to the plaintiff.

Odunade directed the respondent to pay N16,000 as the children’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare needs, NAN reports.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/09/25/how-my-husband-gave-me-stds-attempted-to-strangle-me-for-denying-him-sex-woman-tells-court/

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Tundemanias: 4:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by SLAP44: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
It's a pity

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
She is lucky to be alive, after catching so many STDs....

12 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by DextrousDavid(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
So what should we now do angry
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Naija4love(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
HmmI no believe all
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Yankiss(m): 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
The dissolution seems too quick. Did the court consider all the hassles that go into marrying? And they just dissolved it like Salt in water. That husband is mumu if indeed the wife was unfaithful as he alleged. The Lady herself didn't try. After 22 years she suddenly discovered he was a serial womanizer. I give up. Something is fishy.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by slawomir: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Okay
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
SLAP44:
Wahala

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Oblongata: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Too many problems for the African women...

Brothers don’t treat women important because that is the way the world wants it...

Treat them important because you cherish and love them, and you want to nurture their happiness.

If you treat your woman bad, please see the picture below

12 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by solmusdesigns: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Midas01: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Caseless: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
the fact that both of us might still be of immense benefit to each other, don’t separate us,” Wasiu said.

This guy got mind. grin

The judge too did not help matters. He was quick to dissolve that marriage and it's unfair.

5 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Risingblue008(m): 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
Frankly speaking, some men get mind shaoo cry

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Citytrend: 5:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
No problem, as long as that's not what your lawyer asked you to say.

Because some of our Lawyers needs Amnesty this days.
They can tell clients clients anything for money.

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by ursullalinda(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
angry After dashing her diff STD's still wan strangle am join. Hmmmm some pple no dey fear God

4 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
should this be news
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by professorMD1: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
STDs that thing is cunning... Innocent people get it sometimes more than the guilty. It likes catching those who wish to DO once and feel how it is...dont try it o...marry....when marrying, marry a man of religion and conscience whose character the society knows to be positive if not; you will ride on the donkey of shame like this victim grin

1 Like

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Wonyo: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Y must news like this always come from Ibadan.... Aye le ooo

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by wink2015(m): 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tundemanias:
An Ibadan-based school teacher, Fatimo Alimi, on Wednesday begged a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan to dissolve her 22- year-old marriage to her husband, Wasiu.

She told the court that she contracted Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) severally from her husband due to his alleged unfaithfulness.

In her petition before Chief Ademola Odunade, the court’s President, Fatimo also claimed that Wasiu had often attempted to strangle her anytime she denied him sex.

When I discovered that Wasiu was a serial womaniser, I made several attempts to prevail on him to turn a new leaf which failed.

Then, I started developing series of sexual infections, which included offensive odour from my private part, prolonged menstrual cycle and loss of weight among others.

Later, I stopped allowing him to sleep with me and he often beat me up for this reason.

I was hospitalised for days and I knew then that if I continue to stay with him, I might soon die.

Worse still, most of the women he sleeps with are far older than him and often mocked me whenever we meet,” she said.

But the respondent, who opposed the suit, alleged that his wife was involved in an adulterous affair.

In fact, Fatimo’s father is aware of her unholy romance with a man who also visited her when she was hospitalised.

Since 18 years ago, she had complained of the genital problem and I had caught her using certain antibiotics before and she told me that she was just flushing her system.

For the sake of our four children and the fact that both of us might still be of immense benefit to each other, don’t separate us,” Wasiu said.

In his judgment, however, Odunade held that wherever peace was at risk, the law had equipped arbitrators with the power to dissolve a union.

He consequently dissolved the marriage and awarded custody of the four children produced by the union to the plaintiff.

Odunade directed the respondent to pay N16,000 as the children’s monthly feeding allowance in addition to being responsible for their education and other welfare needs, NAN reports.

Read more here; https://maniagist.com/2019/09/25/how-my-husband-gave-me-stds-attempted-to-strangle-me-for-denying-him-sex-woman-tells-court/

Sexually Promiscous Husband.
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
This marriage matter don reach to get insurance papers.
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by dfrost: 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
angry

Go inside and stop disturbing us. When he was wooing you by the roadside, you didn't tell us anything. Rubbish.

When cheating partners want to move in with their stupid so-called lovers, they cook up stupid stories to suit their stupid ideology.

Check very well, she has started seeing or moved in with another man.

3 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by tstx(m): 5:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Haba
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Spar7tan(m): 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
How I wish thunder could always strike at the court so as to know who the lair truly is. cheesy grin

We don't know who to believe in the marital court cases
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by faithfull18(f): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Praktikals(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Some niggas take pride in contacting STDs.
They will be like "How many STDs have you had before". If you say none. They will say "And you call yourself a womaniser" grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by bonnyhope: 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ibadan again?
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Charly68: 5:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thank God she has not given you HIV ..run for your life to live

2 Likes

Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by bIoodykiller: 5:17pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
lipsrsealed
[/s]
Re: How My Husband Gave Me Stds, Attempted To Strangle Me For Denying Him Sex "Woman by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Snatches His Step-Mother's Car In Kaduna State. Photos / Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.