Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) (24160 Views)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Armed Robbers Attack Polaris Bank In Osun. Three Persons Shot Dead. Photos / Bride Arrested With Another Boyfriend During Cult Initiation Hrs To Wedding(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by dre11(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
Femi Makinde, Osogbo

Residents of Osogbo, the Osun State capital are now living in fear following the siege laid to some parts of the town by some gun wielding cultists, who are on a rampage.

The fresh crisis which erupted last week on Saturday claimed the life of a South Africa based youth, Bode Ibidun, who returned to the town recently in preparation for his wedding on January 7, 2017.

Our correspondent gathered that the deceased was killed by members of a cult group known as ‘Arise Boys’ which is based in Igbona area because one of the members was dating the lady, who the deceased was planning to marry.

Ibidun, it was learnt, was killed inside the Toyota Camry which he newly bought. He was said to be driving along Sadiat area on Saturday when he was stopped by three members of the cult group who were riding on a motor cycle.

Various sources told our correspondent that although, Ibidun was killed by the cultists, he was not a cultist himself but had friends among another cult group known as ‘Onile,’

A source close to Ibidun family said the deceased was buried on Sunday at a cemetery in Osogbo.

It was also learnt that while the burial rights were being conducted, members of the cult group that killed him stormed his mother’s house and wanted to set it ablaze.

But the prompt intervention of the police was said to have prevented the hoodlums from carrying out the act.

One of the sources said, “This crisis is a cult war. But Bode, who was killed on Saturday was not a member of any cult group. He just came back from South Africa and his wedding is slated to hold on January 7.

“He was killed by a single bullet. They shot him at a close range when they accosted him. He was sitting at the back of his car behind the driver, but he was the only one killed by the group.”

A resident of Oke Bale area, who identified himself as Tajudeen said the cult war could be traced to the ‘State Boys’ who are the creation of some politician before the 2014 election election in the state.

http://punchng.com/cultists-kill-south-africa-based-youth-three-weeks-wedding/

Pic: The deceased, Ibidun, before his burial

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by shyling(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
died like a chicken...
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by herzern(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Cultism never pays.

It deprives youth of their eternal glory and success.

That particular quy was a cultist before leaving for SA.Ion think Cultist kill without any cause or motivation.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by soberdrunk(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chai!!! "Woman matter"!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Not too straight a story. But Rip still sad

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Blakjewelry(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Foolish set of people forming hard men, why them no go join the military

4 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Nixiepie(f): 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2016
May God save/help us in this country

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2016
herzern:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4631404_121bcc20deea53147835f579bee3c349_jpgccd1beb1022f10ac9a942b166a1926d4

Okay.

My friends and I are watchinq

This your picture graphic pass this thread sef ... i hate seeing children suffer undecided
Pls where was this picture taken? undecided

27 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by shegxi(m): 10:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
May God never make us fall in love with a woman dat will bring trouble along with her....amen.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by sakalisis(m): 11:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmm
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Angelb4: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2016
Osun is gradually becoming the Rivers of South West. We're watching the Afa.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2016
sad angry sad
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

This your picture graphic pass this thread sef ... i hate seeing children suffer undecided
Pls where was this picture taken? undecided
I would love to know the location too
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2016
So sad,rip to the dead. cry cry
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by oluwaVaz(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2016
Na dem.... Corn heads like smiggle

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by WanaG(m): 11:43am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Coldfeet(f): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Silvereze(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by macjoshmini(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2016
Rip...
Click the link on my signature if interested..
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:46am On Dec 20, 2016
Awon OMO ale..............iya yin ti fi obo joona

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2016
RIP cry

My fellow NLanders, Today is my Birthday cheesy .... show me some lovE. wink

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Atiku2019: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
NYB
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:48am On Dec 20, 2016
onile and arise boys?
things are not the same as before, The so called onile is dead and died a mysterious death, so they now used his name as a brand for cult group in osogbo, NA WA OOO embarassed embarassed
State boys created by Ogbeni Argbesola and made D LAW an ex convicts their leader.

dre11:

http://punchng.com/cultists-kill-south-africa-based-youth-three-weeks-wedding/

Pic: The deceased, Ibidun, before his burial

1 Like

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by idupaul: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
herzern:

Cultism never pays.

It deprives youth of their eternal glory and success.

That particular quy was a cultist before leaving for SA.Ion think Cultist kill without any cause or motivation.

Seems you know the story personally
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by babz133: 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2016
space booker association of adamawa
Atiku2019:
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by TallPck1(m): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2016
Only manage to book a flight ticket home and flex but met his death. Life oooooo! Wish he had known this he would forget about the wedding and stay back. RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by dreezybines: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2016
sad So Sad...

I just have this feeling the guy must have been a cultist before leaving for S.A...

I know a story similar to this in lag...
When the guy came back after years abroad they promised to kill him on the day of his wedding...
Thank God for days of fasting and prayers and begs by elders around to the cultists omo na So baba for die...
We later found out he was a cultist while he was in Nigeria ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by buffalowings: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2016
When we tell them that osun is now overrun with thugs imported from la lipsrsealed undecidedgos state

Nobody will believe
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by humblemikel(f): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2016
oluwaVaz:
Na dem.... Corn heads like smiggle
smiggle smiggle smiggle, yes master.
Re: Cultists Kill Man In Osun, Three Weeks To Wedding (pic) by Cletus77(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2016
I don't believe dat I think he was a cultist Cultists hardly slay a normal human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boy Snatches His Step-Mother's Car In Kaduna State. Photos / Ugandan Man Strangles His 8-Month-Old Son To Death After Quarrel With Wife / "How 3 Men Jazzed And Duped Me In Lagos Yesterday" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.