Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos (45301 Views)

Linda Ikeji Steps Out For A Wedding In Chic Outfit / 'I'm A Fine Girl' - Daniella Okeke Poses In Styles In Chic Photos / 'fat Belly Simi' - Simi Reveals Her Belly In Chic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Legendguru: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
hmmm
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Starhearts: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
khallebb:
She should be glad that her son is somewhat popular cause we would have bashed her without mercy and come to think of it, this OP no get conscience o angry

Post ur wowo mother let compare nd contrast

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by popp(m): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
After much plastering and screeding, you are here telling me that she is looking ageless.
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Starhearts: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
SeunStats:
Aponle Ni Mrs ADEWALE, call me Iya MAYOR!

Oil dey ur head
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
ursullalinda:
Fine mama, wonder how one will be comfortable insulting one's mum. If u feel she is not ok post ur mama own let's compare smh
See finishing.. You too get bad mouth oo..
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by tfash96(m): 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hmm.. Just observing
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by mamajj17(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564016:

Kids everywhere. It is so obvious this tin cannot be more than 14 years.
He wants to fvck someone's mother with his tiny toothpick btw his legs.
Orisirisi something!
Everyone now has access to come online to type jargons.
Knocks

These kids ain't got manners at all Mama JJ.

Thought as much dear, its sometimes very annoying, most Kids out there lost it all Mentally lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by SOZINN: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrFuckallday:
MMILF grin Mayorkun’s Mother I’d Like to Fvck grin shocked
seriously bro do u Bleep all day
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Seventy7kings: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564103:

When you typed 'we' you mean you and the rest that have no respect for your elders right?
What will your bashing do to her?
She doesn't even know if you exist.
You better find something worthwhile to do with your life than to be 'bashing' people online has a job.
Our kobo!
shocked
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rule 2 in life to be successful : ignore losers in life!
They are not worth it.
Ignoring them kill them more.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564016:

Kids everywhere. It is so obvious this tin cannot be more than 14 years.
He wants to fvck someone's mother with his tiny toothpick btw his legs.
Orisirisi something!
Everyone now has access to come online to type jargons.
Knocks

Busy body!

Na your Toto the pesin wan fvck?
How did you know that he has tiny toothpick btw his leg.

Boborisky friend!

These kids ain't got manners at all Mama JJ.
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by missCAPS: 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
WHAT ISN'T "AGELESS" ABOUT THIS PICS undecided
THE OP IS HIGH.
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564537:
They are not worth it.

You dey crazy!
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Yaba4sure: 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Op penalty kick don dey go throwing
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Seventy7kings:

and if na somebody quote you, you go don call the mod wey dey chop your puna for fun say make im ban the person and promise am another free round. Shameless apologist!

Na so the guy/girl be o my broda.

E dey crazy ni.

E don report me and dey ban me immediately.

I don't know the relationship between him and those mod...

Their prejudice attitude no be here.

Whether self no dey insult people ni.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by larrysafari: 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Have you heard the latest Larry Safari song titled Banana? It is now available on every streaming service including Apple, Spotify, Tidal etc Click here https://listen.tidal.com/album/11868918

1 Share

Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564537:
They are not worth it.

Ignore them but you dey report them...

Aboki!
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
The Book of Lamentations!

cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564898:

Crazy human being!
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by bIoodykiller: 9:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82564898:

[/s]
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564103:

When you typed 'we' you mean you and the rest that have no respect for your elders right?
What will your bashing do to her?
She doesn't even know if you exist.
You better find something worthwhile to do with your life and make momsy proud than to be 'bashing' people online as a job.
Our kobo!

He/she too dey insult people online...

How I wish I see you one on one.
I go unleash the � devil in me to your life and it we never remain desame.

One day is one day.

I'll definitely get you.
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Lugianostar(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
She hide under the shadow of makeups!!!
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
What's this, a woman with a midlife crisis?

Wanting to see if she still has it?

What is that silly gold/lame back pack?

She doesn't look ageless. She looks like a fat old woman.

And no one should get upset at people calling her fat. No one asked her to spam social media with her ageless photos.
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Amdoyin(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
carzola:
still looking for the agelessness or its it under the makeup?
despised! She is 50years and still looking good as this. She looks good for her age... Stop that trash
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Amdoyin:
despised! She is 50years and still looking good as this. She looks good for age... Stop that trash
Thank you.
You've said the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by bIoodykiller: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
post=82565136:

Thank you.
You've said the truth.
[/s]
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Instinct0212: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
lalalalalallaalllalallalalastical
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by RevengeNimi(m): 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
post=82564537:
They are not worth it.

pls I will like to know you because you're too friendly.

Pls give me one venue even around where you live I don't mind.
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Lamanii22(f): 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Zeelov:
Actress Toyin Adewale who is the mother of popular singer, Mayorkun stuns in new stylish photos as she rocks in denim trouser with chic orange shirt...
She paired her look with a fashion back bag all looking so ageless and adorable.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/09/toyin-adewale-looking-ageless-in-chic-photos.html

See photos:

Oh! So she's mayorkun's mom... Wow I never knew..
Re: Toyin Adewale Looking Ageless In Chic Photos by Seventy7kings: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
RevengeNimi:

Na so the guy/girl be o my broda.

E dey crazy ni.

E don report me and dey ban me immediately.

I don't know the relationship between him and those mod...

Their prejudice attitude no be here.

Whether self no dey insult people ni.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie / CDQ Stabbed By Burna Boy's Crew Over Obafemi Martins Issue / Juliet Ibrahim: "I Will Not Masturbate For Free In 2020"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.