Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie (45287 Views)

Nazo Ekezie Dazzles In Sultry Birthday Photos / Nazo Ekezie Shoots Her Shot At Don Jazzy / Nazo Ekezie: I Don't Wear Pants Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Omihanifa: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2022
During the week, an actress, Nazo Ekezie, raised some eyebrows when she stated on Instagram that she had no business with poor men. Expectedly, her comment attracted diverse reactions, with many bashing her over the post, which she later deleted.

In an interview with Sunday Scoop, she said, “I am not in the right position to give anybody relationship advice. I made a post that people were supposed to learn from or laugh about. But, people are now turned it to mean that I was asking men for money.”

The busty actress also noted that she was not looking for a man she could build and invest in. She said, “What I care mostly about is self-care. Women really need to know how to take care of themselves.

I don’t come from a man’s world; I come from a woman’s world. I like talking to women because I am a woman as well. I don’t understand how I made a ‘happy’ post, and people turned it to a ‘bad’ post.

Since then, I have got a lot of ‘nonsense’ messages, especially from poor men. If you are a poor man, I don’t have any business with you. I am not looking for a man I am going to build. I don’t have the energy for that. I will rather build myself. Whenever I write anything motivational, I am talking about myself.”

https://punchng.com/i-have-no-business-with-poor-men-nazo-ekezie/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1670119856

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Zonefree(m): 8:30am On Dec 04, 2022
Girls like this, their father and brothers can't boast of N50K in their account.

You can't see DJ cuppy or girls from a well to do family say something like this. It's trenches fowls with fish brain always disgracing their indigent family.

Poor girls from wretched family are deadlier than cancer!

740 Likes 82 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by habsydiamond(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2022
We sabi people like her.... na dem type no dey get shishi but go dey blast for social media... all these fake celebs

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Moh247: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2022
cool

If a girl can set standard a guy too should be setting standards

I can't date short girls, I can't date uneducated ,unemployed girls, and I can't date any girl who isn't from a middle class or rich family

Both my Parternal and Maternal Grandmothers are traders and farm owners, My mother has a career she retired from with merits, and my sisters are educated and with careers abroad.... Why the fvck will I settle for a lady without education or job

This matter no be fight.. she is right and deserves the best

237 Likes 20 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Beebah321(f): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2022
This one wan trend.
Rubbish

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2022
Even this one wey be like mannequin for boutique dey talk..if you want to make all this slay hoes look dumb, just ask them to show you thier father’s house

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NobleAngell(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2022
Poverty is in the mind my sister. Some people misunderstand this to mean physical cash. I personally don't want anything to do with someone who has poverty mentality. Even if you don't have physical cash but are rich in the mind, it's only a matter of time.

All these men that are pained by her comment, what's your deal? We're you planning to approach her?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Who's a poor man?

Is she a rich woman because likes should attract likes

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by God1000(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Some people in this country are just too stupid

That's how they corrupt young girls

11 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by JabiTechNG(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Peter Obi joins Socios, hits 23,000 Socios followers in 2 hours

www.socios.com/peterobi

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Thooramm(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2022
Na you Sabi

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by BigDawsNet: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Men! Hustle oh...

Normal normal generally 90% ladies don't hav any buisness with broke guys...

I pray da Lord bless all your hustle

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
I don’t understand how I made a ‘happy’ post, and people turned it to a ‘bad’ post.

Since then, I have got a lot of ‘nonsense’ messages, especially from poor men. If you are a poor man, I don’t have any business with you. I am not looking for a man I am going to build. I don’t have the energy for that. I will rather build myself. Whenever I write anything motivational, I am talking about myself.”
You've said and done the right thing gurl.
Any one that want to die on your post is free to do that.
You cannot control the foolishness and bitterness of some people.
Do the things that makes you happy in life, as long as you are doing the right thing.
That's all that matter.
IDGAF! wink

franchasng:
Lol, poor men don suffer sha, may God help all hardworking men still struggling financially,
e no easy to be a poor man in Nigeria cry
Na for which country in the world e easy to be a poor man before?!
Better double your hustle and pray to Baba God to bless your hustle.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by FuckSilly: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
cool

Good for her.

Just as I have no love and respect for WHORÈS.
No matter who you are or what you are, if you're a WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), I can never love or respect you for real and this is what I preach to many guys too.

Most girls have absolutely nothing to offer besides sex, SO HOW WOULD I FIND TRUE VALUE, RESPECT AND LOVE WITH WHAT MANY OTHER MEN HAVE HAD?

The moment a girl is not a virgin, never ever believe anything that comes out of her mouth when it comes to sexualities.
You can have her under your roof and monitoring for 23.5 hours every day and she'll still use that 30 minutes free time to cheat on you with multiple men.
GIRLS ARE NEVER SATIABLE . The more love you give them, the less they give a shît about you. THAT'S THEIR NATURE.
They will always believe that they can get someone better than you.

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Agbegbaorogboye: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
You do
Poor people buy and watch most of your wack movies if any thereby giving you the little relevance you have

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by kollinz1234(m): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Se,x machine has spoken

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by meobizy(f): 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
This is a fat girl. Blame Yoruba boys for giving her fake confidence.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by franchasng: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Lol, poor men don suffer sha, may God help all hardworking men still struggling financially, e no easy to be a poor man in Nigeria cry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Calibrator: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Each to their individual preferences

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:57pm On Dec 04, 2022
Zonefree:
Girls like this, their father and brothers can't boast of N50K in their account.

You can't see DJ cuppy or girls from a well to do family say something like this. It's trenches fowls with fish brain always disgracing their indigent family.

Poor girls from wretched family are deadlier than cancer!
She didn't chose her father and brothers but she can chose her husband

Very simple

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by chiefolododo(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
Ummm
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by karsey: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
It's alright
Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by FiremanX: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2022
I have no business with poor bitches too.

14 Likes

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
You do
Poor people buy and watch most of your wack movies if any thereby giving you the little relevance you have
Incoherent jargons as usual.....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by iLoveYouToo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Anyways, I appreciate her acting; her personal life and opinions aren’t my business

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Merch:
Even this one wey be like mannequin for boutique dey talk..if you want to make all this slay hoes look dumb, just ask them to show you thier father’s house
She didn't chose her father

She has every right to chose her husband

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by Angelfrost(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2022
Everyone is an actress these days...!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by 9jaBloke: 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2022
Her life, her choice.

We're too judgemental.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have No Business With Poor Men – Nazo Ekezie by tolumizzy(m): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2022
LovePeddler

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“I Almost Had An Abortion As I Was Pregnant For A 22-year-old - Toyin Lawani, 32 / Is Nollywood Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Sick Too? She Loses Weight Drastically (photos / Moet Abebe Rocks Body Paint (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.