Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Subaru Forester 2000 Review, Can You Buy Subaru Forester For Your Girlfriend? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Subaru Forester 2000 Review, Can You Buy Subaru Forester For Your Girlfriend? (1011 Views)

Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance / 2006 Santa Fe vs. 2006 Subaru Forester: Share your experience / Would You Buy This Joystick & Butt-Shaped Car? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Subaru Forester 2000 Review, Can You Buy Subaru Forester For Your Girlfriend? by beelson: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
First published at: Bilaltechi.com

Talking about classic cars has become one of my stupid habit. How dear someone would just go online making a research from different angles just to know about subaru forester 2000. From my thorough researches on subaru forester 2000 I noticed that this car worth enough to buy for my girlfriend, not just for myself. Buying a subaru that worth $22,000+ for a lady is just something that I can do ten (10) times in a day or even more. Surprised!

I can buy, buy and still buy untill I wake up from the dream....LOL..

In a dream, there is no car that I can't buy talkless of ordinary subaru forester 2000. But in a real life, just forget it my friend. Is better I used the money to marry 4 wifes instead of buying subaru forester 2000 for a lady. No, no, no,...don't really mean that I'm stingy friend.

Wait! Just think very well. Can you really buy subaru forester 2000 for a lady?. May be a lady that you met just some few months ago. A lady that you're not even sure whether you will marry her or not. Now, you understand that I'm a typical Nigerian.
Only few of Nigerians can buy a classic car that worth $22k plus for a lady (note! Not a wife, just a girlfriend). It's a big risk which I personally can't even try it. Such risks normally comes with "heart-attack" as promo!

Honestly, some people can easily buy expensive car for their love ones. More especially, celebrities. I guess you are one of them. A guy asked me last time that "can we count Bloggers as celebrities?" (May be you can help me answer this silly question leter). It's very very normal to some people (but very few of them) to buy subaru forester for their girlfriends. But not guys like me.

What is even so special about subaru forester 2000 that I'm shouting here?. If you are sick of classic cars like me you will definitely find most interesting things about subaru forester 200 after going through the review.

Wait first!.. I have a question for you!
How do you even come across this post? Were you searching for a perfect subaru forester 2000 to buy for your girlfriend or you are just someone like me that wanted to know every shits about subaru forester 2000. I would like you to answer this question in a comment box.

Car accessories store and how to select best car accessories for your new car

Unless you don't want your girlfriend to know that you have read this post and you refused to buy subaru forester 2000 for her. Although, you will not answer this question because you're afraid for your girlfriend to come across your comment. But, for this, you must answer it.

Subaru forester 2000 review, why would you buy subaru forester 2000 for your girlfriend?

Don't worry just send your answer via my email. But if your answer is "yes" quite sure, you will see a reply with my bank account details because you cannot just buy subaru forester 2000 for a lady and forgotten your guy here dreaming all the classic cars in the world.
Now, jokes apart, let's see the most shits about subaru forester 2000

Hit link to check Subaru forester 2000 review below

https://www.bilaltechi.com/2019/09/subaru-forester-2000-review-can-you-buy-subaru-forester-for-your-girlfriend.html?m=1

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost To Ship Cars From Atlanta To Nigeria / Toyota Camry 01 Vs Hunda Accord 04 / 63 Units Of Brand New 2020 Model Baw Hummer Bus For Sale (ph)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.