Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,929 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance (1100 Views)

Subaru Forester 2000 Review, Can You Buy Subaru Forester For Your Girlfriend? / Subaru Maintenance / Mechanics? / 2006 Santa Fe vs. 2006 Subaru Forester: Share your experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by kennybabs1980: 5:27am On May 26, 2021
I am trying to buy a Subaru forester 2004 model from a man. The car is very clean and sound, everything in it works perfectly. The only reason he is selling it is because he lives in Ado Ekiti and he finds it difficult to get the parts in his base. He said he doesn't like the idea of having to travel to Lagos at all times to get parts for a car.
I also live in Akure and I have tried to find out from spare part sellers here, they told me they can always get it from Lagos if they don't have it here. They confirmed that only very few people uses forester in Akure.
My question is
1. Is subaru forester a good brand?
2. Are the parts readily available in Lagos? I wouldn't mind buying parts from Lagos as long as it's there.
Thank you so much.
Re: Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by kennybabs1980: 5:39am On May 26, 2021
All reviews I read online are positive about the car but those reviews won't get me parts in Nigeria, kindly help me pls
Re: Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by wale0911: 6:36am On May 26, 2021
You want to continue from where the current owner stop? That Subaru makes strong cars doesn't mean they are unbreakable. Easy access to parts are also a part of the fun of owing a car. Imagine having your car grounded for days each time you need to fix a minor problem.

3 Likes

Re: Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by kennybabs1980: 8:21am On May 27, 2021
wale0911:
You want to continue from where the current owner stop? That Subaru makes strong cars doesn't mean they are unbreakable. Easy access to parts are also a part of the fun of owing a car. Imagine having your car grounded for days each time you need to fix a minor problem.
OK thank you Sir
Re: Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by kennybabs1980: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
kennybabs1980:
All reviews I read online are positive about the car but those reviews won't get me parts in Nigeria, kindly help me pls
Re: Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by Lexusgs430: 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
When someone's troubles, are about to be dumped on your head.........

You can either dodge or lay your head...... grin

I am walking away, from the troubles in my life..... Am walking away...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by Kewtt: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2021
wale0911:
False

1 Like

Re: Subaru Forester Parts And Maintenance by Kewtt: 8:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Lexusgs430:
When someone's troubles, are about to be dumped on your head.........

You can either dodge or lay your head...... grin

I am walking away, from the troubles in my life..... Am walking away...... cheesy
Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attention!!! Driver Needed!!!! / The Best Car That Save Fuel / Siena, I Want To Learn Auto Repair Under Your Tutelage. How Do I Start?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.