Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO (24697 Views)

White Lady Complains About The Difficulty In Getting Nigerian Permit (video) / Passengers Angrily Protest Flight Delay At Abuja Airport (Photos, Video) / Road Permits: Traveller Complains Of Having To Get Over 80 From Delta To Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by seunmohmoh(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
I was just thinking of something like this happening to me in Lagos traffic, only to see it has already happened to someone else. grin
Lol. It happens.
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by Mrtaye: 11:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Yuneehk:

Aren't there general locks found in the driver's corner again? Or it's not found in these commercial buses?

Some people are devils in human form. This is quite risky and someone could suffocate from improper ventilation. I've been there before and it wasn't a pleasant experience.

I concur beau ��
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by LegalOpinion: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
But to be honest, some passengers mouth bad oh!

1 Like

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by UniversalDove: 11:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
uyams:
similar to my experience today on my way back from owerri,everyone was tackling the driver for reckless driving and the old driver was basketmouth and replied every insult until he called one girl sitting immediately next to him ashawo
OMG!! come see fight for highway, truly the shit was so scary
who won the fight?
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by UniversalDove: 11:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
kasim155:
Haahahahaahha I know dis driver whenever u enter his bus in Muyi park, he must surely quarrel with one or two passengers, there was a day I enter his bus n he started quarrelling with some passengers going from Warri to Benin, he reverses d bus say he is going bk to Warri.
lol wow. What did you now do?
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by petitejolie(f): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
U people should stop following all this yeye transport lines. This one small. Dey can sell una give ritualist sef.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by MoIbrahim: 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Just come out deflate the tire and leave. That's all
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by omohlexy: 1:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Any vehicle locked from outside can be opened from inside. Op you are so HIGH
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by sweetilicious(f): 1:57am On Sep 26, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
That driver is supposed to be dragged to the police station for attempted murder

The impunity and low value for life is mind boggling
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by sweetilicious(f): 1:59am On Sep 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
A bus driver once told all of us to go down and find our ways because of traffic.
I can relate
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by Eaugusta(f): 2:14am On Sep 26, 2019
donstan18:
They must have insulted the hell out of the driver for him to take such decision.
majority won't see from that angle
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by sykeng(m): 4:11am On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:
we have to shout at them because if we dont they will be driving nonsense and kill us all. during the fuel scarcity one of them was rushing to save petrol and nearly drove us off a cliff. another one started fighting a police officer for N50 bribe when his particulars were already expired.

if you do the right thing nobody will shout at you..

Your forget they are humans too and elderly, there are ways you talk to people they ld respect you.
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by sykeng(m): 4:14am On Sep 26, 2019
LegalOpinion:

Don't mind them especially women, you can be insulting him and expect him to keep mute, I have corrected many drivers without us quarrelling.
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 26, 2019
They don't know that the Man can decide to commit suicide and crash the bus. Talking anyhow.

Nigerians and band wagon mentality. All they need is just one negative comment against the driver by one passenger, then everyone joins the chorus.
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by udemzyudex(m): 5:02am On Sep 26, 2019
kasim155:
Haahahahaahha I know dis driver whenever u enter his bus in Muyi park, he must surely quarrel with one or two passengers, there was a day I enter his bus n he started quarrelling with some passengers going from Warri to Benin, he reverses d bus say he is going bk to Warri.

Passengers never gather beat am before,I pray he doesn't jam someone , especially some soldiers traveling in commercial bus.

1 Like

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by nlPoster: 5:26am On Sep 26, 2019
I guess I have to ask where was that since no one else did.

Was a public toilet nearby or something. . .
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by Seventy7kings: 5:27am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82567516:
The driver should be bundled straight to Yaba left from that spot.
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by bIoodykiller: 5:28am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82567516:
The driver should be bundled straight to Yaba left from that spot.
[/s]
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by crafteck(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2019
If the driver reacts, una go talk, he stepped out so he won't insult or fight anybody especially his daughters mate that is trying to make a fool out of him, una still open mouth talk....

mrwonlasewonie:
That driver is supposed to be dragged to the police station for attempted murder

The impunity and low value for life is mind boggling

Mopolchi:
Yeye driver
MoIbrahim:
Just come out deflate the tire and leave. That's all
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by IkpotokiVictor: 6:05am On Sep 26, 2019
MUYI LINE AS WHOLE COMPRATE ENTITY LACKS MANAGERIAL SKILLS..
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by seanjy4konji: 6:21am On Sep 26, 2019
how did he lock it from outside that you are not able to open from inside?

I am not understanding...

Local man cannot comprehend.
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by Geesaintagape: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2019
I know this quarrelsome muyi driver. I still wander why muyi is still doi g with him.
I always avoid his vehicle
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by 2shure: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Thats why i always stay at front seat. With a strong face like a soldier. Driver cant try such with me.

1 Like

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2019
I am more concerned with the "Grammar' of the girl that shared the pix

1 Like

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by maxilly(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2019
E be like say guys no many for the bus. The last time I hear say driver dey do any how, na beat him collect before their request was granted
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by kuuljay(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2019
My experience with a driver like this was in the north,driver was over speeding and there was a pregnant woman also in the bus after much complains we got to a military check point and one woman reported to the soldiers,very bad idea,the soldiers flogged drilled and gave the driver frog jump before allowing us to go,when the driver got into the bus oh! My God aboki man swore none of us is coming out alive from the bus come see speed,we beg tire.na God save us that day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by mechanics(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm, that one na die o, how will the driver lock the windows when he didn't on the Air conditioner.

1 Like

Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by midnighter(f): 8:11am On Sep 26, 2019
sykeng:

Your forget they are humans too and elderly, there are ways you talk to people they ld respect you.

Oga which way of talking to somebody? so i should keep quiet where somebody wants to finish me because of N500 fuel? didnt they know they were elderly before?
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by mrwonlasewonie: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2019
crafteck:
If the driver reacts, una go talk, he stepped out so he won't insult or fight anybody especially his daughters mate that is trying to make a fool out of him, una still open mouth talk....

is that the solution
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by Absoj(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2019
LegalOpinion:
U never see where passengers(stidents ) yab driver so tey he begin cry deybswear for him papa wey no green pay him school fees if not he wouldnt have ended up with such crazy passengers grin grin
Re: Driver Angrily Leaves Passengers Inside Heat After Too Much Complains. VIDEO by LZAA: 9:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Seventy7kings:
yes, he's a PDP member, he has been looting passengers since 1999. That is 'kwaraption' Your daddy, Buhari, will deal with him since he's fighting kwaraption grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Laden Truck Explodes On Mobalaji Bank Anthony Road, Lagos / Lekki Port Has Received 4 Commercial Vessels So Far / Another Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge Due To Construction Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.