Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days (52498 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / See Photo Man Who Raped Co-worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by YorubaNinja: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Respect55:
I know it's them

Wetin pigs sef dey find evewhere for Yoruba land? grin
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Goodbillz12: 12:51am On Sep 26, 2019
So sad �
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by juman(m): 1:08am On Sep 26, 2019
Bar1941:
Ordinary #300 you go see alashi wey go make your konji come down now see as you end your life now,..

Abi o.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by faithscharms(f): 1:10am On Sep 26, 2019
Goat..killed my namesake cos u couldn't think again when pu**y came around..ode wish him painful death..useless man

Abeg better people biko Check my signature you just might find what you have been looking for kiss
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Odinceblog1: 1:12am On Sep 26, 2019
BIAFRA: Fani kayode Sends Birthday Greetings to Nnamdi Kanu @52
https://odinceblog.com/biafra-fani-kayode-sends-birthday-greetings-to-nnamdi-kanu-52/
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by DrMuzungu(m): 1:19am On Sep 26, 2019
The solution is simple. Rape him to death. Just don't do it quickly, let it last loooooong, let him beg to be put down.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by tafat: 2:09am On Sep 26, 2019
No wa o, some stories sef dey weak body
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Enemyofpeace: 2:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Carry 200 naira go olosho place go throwey the thing dey dey your body, una go dey form sey una no fit fork ashewo, ashewo no be human bean?
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 26, 2019
I hope he gets the death penalty
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Tywo2018: 4:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Taking advantage of the weather Sharp Sharp grin grin
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by crafteck(m): 5:23am On Sep 26, 2019
azraeljaheel:
the complainant, Adenuga Eniola was professionally interrogated

This line got me cheesy Meaning say them don torture am die grin

Exactly, means it might just be sex not rape and she died... I almost died once so I know how tedious the crazy thing called sex can be especially with deeper life girls
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by sarkice(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Womaniser don't rape, only d stupid ones rape and u should have gone to any ashawo house at least #500 will do d magic

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Kiddo01(m): 5:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Professionally interrogated, hope you didn't beat confession out of his mouth oooo, here in Port Harcourt we don't interrogate by beating instead we give them [b][/b]Rice and bottle water, as in the case of the serial killer. Make una no beat suspect again ooo
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Nobody: 5:41am On Sep 26, 2019
Ayoswit:
See wetin konji cause. Useless man undecided

Wickedness can not be justified.. they shld sentence him so that this can serve as a deterrent to others
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by bIoodykiller: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82568236:

Animal in human skin.
[/s]
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by bIoodykiller: 5:46am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82568246:
Shut up and get out of this thread.
Tribalistic tin.
[/s]
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by bIoodykiller: 5:47am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82568315:

True
[/s]
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Nobody: 5:56am On Sep 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
"Professionally interrogated"........ angry Are you people sure you didn't beat a confession out of an innocent man........ angry angry
My thoughts exactly
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by sylve11: 6:19am On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:
I don't follow the stewpid Naija mentality that once a lady visit you...u must collect.. angry

No time to hear story o...I can't even imagine it..pple dey get mind sha

kpakam.

them say them say matter dey tire me, sad cool

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Od1n: 6:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Mopolchi:
Yorubad. Na dem. Skull miner doing his mining activities.
Please stop this nonsense.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by TroubleMaker47(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Yet after he has been sentenced to death, some silly governors would find ut difficult to sign their death warrant!
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Onyekachi419:
No rapist/killer in this life will go unpunished.
Karma must catch up with them no matter how long it will take.
Amen.

Nice frontage wink
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by D1zion: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
"Professionally interrogated"........ angry Are you people sure you didn't beat a confession out of an innocent man........ angry angry
just what is in my mind.this Nigerian police that knows nothing on issues like this, I strongly believe this guy confessed under duress cos the torturing was too much on him.they can torture you for you to even confessed that you want to kill buhari sef.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by alizma: 7:05am On Sep 26, 2019
chiedozie198100:

coming from a experienced r........
You mustn't experience something to know how they happen. The problem most people like you have is that you only look at consequence and try to avoid them while you overlook the causes.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Master1074: 7:14am On Sep 26, 2019
cool just because of the odour that's why he confessed, anyway thanks to Nigeria police.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Toks2008(m): 7:23am On Sep 26, 2019
soberdrunk:

No mind them... I would rather confess to a crime I did not commit in Nigeria rather than allow one crazy interrogator put a hot iron on my body or worse still put a metal down my urethra...
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by AmazingELixir: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2019
"He added that the suspect however reportedly confessed to the crime after he was grilled over the death of his colleague.

He said, “On close examination, it was discovered that there were marks of violence on the body of the deceased which raised the suspicion that she was murdered.

“Based on the discovery, the complainant, Adenuga Eniola was professionally interrogated and it was discovered that he was the person that actually killed the victim."

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The bolded are red flags when it has to do with the police, now I feel the pain of Adenuga he must have recieved the torture of his life into confession.

Those that haven't had encounter with the men on black_black & black_blue wouldn't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.