Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days (52500 Views)

Ifeanyi Njoku Kills Girlfriend, Sleeps With Corpse For Six Days / See Photo Man Who Raped Co-worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Chiemezueajuzie: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2019
You rape we rabata you
Hospital go reject you
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Ayoswit(f): 7:54am On Sep 26, 2019
glink2015:

Wickedness can not be justified.. they shld sentence him so that this can serve as a deterrent to others
Exactly
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2019
"As soon as you cum you come to your senses".
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by sharone21(f): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82568315:

True
The number of men that the devil will sentence to his house forever may be unbelievable.... rapists, polygamists, incest lovers, bestiality lovers etc all because of lack of control of their sex organs which controls their brains.....I hope God will not judge men on these if not, more men will be there.....why do men have more behavioural problems?
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:
And why did he preserve the body?

He wanted to rape her till eternity?

Look at what lack of self control has caused...
If a lady is showing me signs she ain't really interested at that moment..even if she's my gf or wife..my manhood don begin dey soft... I don't follow the stewpid Naija mentality that once a lady visit you...u must collect.. angry

No time to hear story o...I can't even imagine it..pple dey get mind sha

Welcome
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Brightest04(m): 9:30am On Sep 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
"Professionally interrogated"........ angry Are you people sure you didn't beat a confession out of an innocent man........ angry angry
I think if you have a sister she will also fall into the hands of this kind of innocent man as you called the devish rapist and murderer.
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:24am On Sep 26, 2019
sharone21:

The number of men that the devil will sentence to his house forever may be unbelievable.... rapists, polygamists, incest lovers, bestiality lovers etc all because of lack of control of their sex organs which controls their brains.....I hope God will not judge men on these if not, more men will be there.....why do men have more behavioural problems?
You are very right about this Sharone
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by DevilhimseIf: 10:29am On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82578143:

You are very right about this Sharone
[/s]
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by topboss: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2019
Faith Jude sound like an IGBO WOMAN.

AFONJA YORUBAD MAN RAPE IGBO WOMAN TO DEATH
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by luluosas(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Further investigation? Abeg, justice should take its cause immediately
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by Okewa(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
SultanYoung:
I wonder how guys with sane mind can rape a lady without thinking of the heavy price you will pay after the 10 minute of uncormfortable sex, oga judge abeg sentence the idoita life imprison so that the G.O.C will rape hell out of his ass hole.
NOT EVEN UP TO 5MIN ATTIMES
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by GreetMe(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
IbrahimSkiba:

Welcome
Welcome to what? grin
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by owila4luv(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
soberdrunk:
"Professionally interrogated"........ angry Are you people sure you didn't beat a confession out of an innocent man........ angry angry
innocent ke? na wa for you oh!
Re: Man Rapes Co-Worker To Death In Ogun, Keeps Corpse For 3 Days by chiedozie198100: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
alizma:

You mustn't experience something to know how they happen. The problem most people like you have is that you only look at consequence and try to avoid them while you overlook the causes.

there is no problem in looking at the consequence and trying to avoid them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Blessing Okechukwu: Pastor, Wife In Court For Burying Pig Alive In Church / Gray Ekpezu, UNICAL Student Killed By A Soldier (Pictures) / Akintunde Ajayi: Police Arrest Teacher Who Demanded Sex From Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.