Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Do You Have Stretch Marks, Skin Diseases And Pimples Here Is A 7days Solution - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Have Stretch Marks, Skin Diseases And Pimples Here Is A 7days Solution (382 Views)

Linda Ikeji Replies Follower Who Said She Isn’t Supposed To Have Stretch Marks / Annie Idibia: 'I Am Proud Of My Scars & Stretch Marks' - Actress Replies Fan / Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Stretch Marks, Skin Diseases And Pimples Here Is A 7days Solution by Onaz22: 9:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bursh Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is made from fresh coconuts with no additives, with nice aroma and delicious taste, it is 100% Organic and Cold press. its function as a skin care (7days effective), with consistent use. hair growth (7days effective), with consistent use. diabetes, weight loss (14days effective) with consistent use and stretch marks solution(7days effective)with consistent use you can simply dm me or call this number 08189853903 OR WhatsApp me through this contact 09058995049 For home delivery � only for those in ekpoma Edo state and if you lived far away from my location you can simply purchased it online via Jumia in anywhere you base in nigeria ��

(1) (Reply)

Video Of President Buhari At The UN General Assembly That Got Nigerians Talking / List Of Things That Happened At Big Brother Season Finale / Tiwa Savage Dishes Out Some Good Relationship Advice To Ladies (read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.