Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

"I Miss U So Much, Can’t Wait To Give U A Tight Hug" - Bbnaija Tuoyo Tells Diane - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Miss U So Much, Can’t Wait To Give U A Tight Hug" - Bbnaija Tuoyo Tells Diane (1412 Views)

BBNaija’s Tuoyo Survives Car Accident (Video) / BBNaija: Tuoyo Begins His Media Tour, Rocks Nadine, Presenter At The Beat FM / BBNaija: Tuoyo Shares New Pictures After Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Miss U So Much, Can’t Wait To Give U A Tight Hug" - Bbnaija Tuoyo Tells Diane by onyi25(f): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
"I Miss You So Much, Can’t Wait To Give You A Tight Hug" - BBnaija Tuoyo Pens Down Emotional Letter To Diane
Former Big Brother Naija ‘Pepper Dem Gang’ housemate and dancer, Tuoyo, has taken to his Instagram page to reveal his affection for current BBnaija housemate, Diane.

According to him, he misses her so much and can't wait to give her a very tight hug after the show.

Recall, during Tuoyo’s time in the House, he and Diane almost formed an intimate relationship but circumstances did not allow.

Tuoyo has now come clear with his feelings and he revealed he’s indeed a huge fan of Diane.

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/09/i-miss-you-so-much-cant-wait-to-give.html

Re: "I Miss U So Much, Can’t Wait To Give U A Tight Hug" - Bbnaija Tuoyo Tells Diane by subtlemee(f): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Attention seeking stunt
Re: "I Miss U So Much, Can’t Wait To Give U A Tight Hug" - Bbnaija Tuoyo Tells Diane by Onyi22(f): 12:02am On Sep 26, 2019
Diane is now in love with Elo

1 Like

Re: "I Miss U So Much, Can’t Wait To Give U A Tight Hug" - Bbnaija Tuoyo Tells Diane by meobizy(f): 2:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
...as a friend. The woman is officially another man's property.

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha / My Husband Threw Our Foods Away Just Because I Refused To Buy Him Pure Water And / 'marriage Is Sweet When U Marry The Right Man'–veteran Actress Stephanie Okereke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.