Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,849 members, 7,813,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha (1411 Views)

Symply Tacha Becomes House Of Lunettes Brand Ambassador / People Pay Money To See Me" - Bbnaija Star, Symply Tacha Reveals / Davido And Chioma Kiss In London, Profess Love For Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha by ipreach: 9:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Nigerian singer Zlatan Ibile has taken to the social media to profess his love for the former reality TV star, Symply Tacha.

In the post made on his verified Twitter account, Zlatan tweeted: "I love TACHA" with a heart emoji.

Recall that after her disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house, Zlatan had recorded a song for Tacha, making jest of her yet unconfirmed body odour. He raps in Yoruba that, "Ah, what is smelling?! Tacha, you will not kill me." The song was released after he had asked his fans for 20k comments so he would drop the song.

SEE https://www.believespot.com/2019/10/zlatan-professe-love-for-symply-tacha.html

Re: Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha by Beckysexy(f): 9:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Ever since he made a song about the body odour thingy, I knew this guy was obsessed with Madam Tacha
Re: Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha by johnkay1(m): 9:43am On Oct 28, 2019
Noted
Re: Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha by BrutalJab: 10:07am On Oct 28, 2019
Beckysexy:
Ever since he made a song about the body odour thingy, I knew this guy was obsessed with Madam Tacha

Obsessed with her Odouryewu or what exactly

I hope you aren't one of the brainless Titus fans of Tacha?

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha by freshness2020: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2019
He is refering to his Manager's dog. Quite demeaning!

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Make I book space
Re: Zlatan Profess Love For Symply Tacha by nauto5: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nawa

(1) (Reply)

Meet Ene, Unclad Lady Found Under The Bridge At Ajah / Comedian Seyi Law And His Wife Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary(photos) / Watch Kiddwaya Finger Erica In Bbnaija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.