Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Want To Be A Competitive Eater And I Opened A Youtube Channel - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Want To Be A Competitive Eater And I Opened A Youtube Channel (196 Views)

I Earn N1.2M Monthly And I Recently Got A Visa, Should I Japa or stay / Want To Be A Competitive Eater And I Opened A Youtube Channel / 5 Online Marketing Tools To Give Any Small Business A Competitive Edge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Be A Competitive Eater And I Opened A Youtube Channel by Element3707: 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
I want to make eating my career and I decided to open a youtube channel, i want to be since no way to be that if not youtube and i know eating much food is dangerous to the health but am not human grin here's one of the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cgEYWpysrg

(1) (Reply)

Don't Know How To Hire Freelancer - Here Are Some Tips to Hire Freelancer Easily / Want To Hire A Freelancer But Confused - Know How To Hire And Manage Skilled Fre / NCWS Wants CAC To Create Gender Desk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.