Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Want To Stay Alive - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Stay Alive (1977 Views)

Oldest Woman Alive In The World Today Celebrates 399 Years Real / How To Stay Motivated All Day Long And Destroy Laziness / 8 Things A Nigerian Job Seeker Can Do To Stay Motivated While Job Searching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:08am On Sep 26, 2019
myfan:

Which one is this? Me self seriously need help.
it will blow your, blow your mind
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2019
myfan:

Fact is that Mrmumu shouting up and down can't even help the young man even if he's so genuine.
Hungry online beggar you don pay your scam school fees last last? cheesy grin cheesy

Den of hungry local scammers!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by myfan: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2019
MrMumu:

Hungry online beggar you don pay your scam school fees last last? cheesy grin cheesy

Den of hungry local scammers!

Mumu man. Your moniker says it all. I won't dignify your mumuness with my response henceforth.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Etizz: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=MrMumu post=82568963] lipsrsealed [/b]

New format o grin cheesy grin cheesy
Haha i can't stop laughing cheesy grin cheesy

You never ready to die. You just need money but you just too dey lazy to work dey find new NL scamming format online grin cheesy

No be edited hospital letter again or fake wheel chair patient or school fees and about to drop out format cheesy grin cheesy

Bro u are the only person who reason as I do.....they may insult u but what I smell is not far from it....u can check him out on Facebook with that name he posted on account details......not an albino as someone claim....,with the old post of his where he insist someone should die,I fear am...he even claim his phone is an old phone so he can't see well but he saw the Islam part lol,..unless your screen is bad,no matter how old d phone is u can see well......we don't know who is who again

But u na bad guy before sha.....@mr mumu.....na only scam dey know scam...
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by tollyboy5(m): 3:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
mrmumu I don't see any sense in your post. I'm a moslem I'll also help him if I can. the worst of it is that you're also a scammer. since you've gladly scam innocent people here b4. you don't have mouth to talk
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by tpdotnet002: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

check www.inform.com.ng now to Apply
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by SpyAC(m): 4:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shut the fûck up dude. Being an albino is enough to make one depressed and being broke is one of the main reasons for being suicidal angry
wished to get ur contacts man. U can reach me on 08063437822,
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by PrettySleek(f): 4:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hey friend. Please be strong, some of the world greatest world changers started with nothing. As long as u are alive, there is hope. Suicide is not the answer okay? Please reach out to me if u want to talk.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrettySleek:
Hey friend. Please be strong, some of the world greatest world changers started with nothing. As long as u are alive, there is hope. Suicide is not the answer okay? Please reach out to me if u want to talk.
The guy's a scam. He was busted last night in another thread. They are about 4 (or more) in on this. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by hotspec(m): 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Albinoflash:
i use nokia 222,so u know what i mean by phone not so bright its a small phone
you're sooooo fake. that moment unposted ur name and phone number with ur other Monika, I knew u are fake. get a life
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by hotspec(m): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Omoluabi9:
The guy's a scam. He was busted last night in another thread. They are about 4 (or more) in on this. Be guided.
It's d same person with different monika

1 Like

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by PrettySleek(f): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Omoluabi9:
OK thanks
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by dmkara: 8:54am On Sep 27, 2019
Stop spamming this forum with rubbish. you just want to harvest peoples emails or get your website noticed. there are more ethical ways to do this than splattering your rag all over the wall. If you want to hire writers, explain the job and your terms with a contact.
tpdotnet002:
Apply for Contents Writer and Website Admin Now
Do you know how to create contents that will get ranked in search engine quickly and effectively?

Do you know how to create non-plagiarism contents?

Do you know how to develop and manage a wordpress website?

We Urgently need someone who can create contents with proper keywords and someone who can manage our website.

if you have the skills and ability in you then....

check www.inform.com.ng now to Apply
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by myfan: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2019
hotspec:
It's d same person with different monika

If this is true, then it's very bad. These are reasons genuine help seekers cannot get help. I wonder why people behave like this.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrMumu:
lipsrsealed [/b]

New format o grin cheesy grin cheesy
Haha i can't stop laughing cheesy grin cheesy

You never ready to die. You just need money but you just too dey lazy to work dey find new NL scamming format online grin cheesy

No be edited hospital letter again or fake wheel chair patient or school fees and about to drop out format cheesy grin cheesy

Tho this NL hunger paid me that year in my year 2 o one nairalander even sent me 200$ after getting about 80k from other nairalanders o omo i go school that day me and my niggas bottle up till dawn chai.
But I'm fully repented now and a strong critic of fraud in general so oga if you need help go work abeg there are a lot of jobs out there to keep you good till something big comes na just big boy dey make us avoid those levels angry

@bolded, Lol, and u tink u re free now from reaping wat u sow?? dont b myopic mr mumu.

Forget the fact dat u ve repented or not. mase loogun mamo, maru loogun e,

Just look at ur back!!!... what did u see?? VENGEANCE!!! Abi u wan scam people of der hard earn money and go scot free?? koseleri naw grin
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

@bolded, Lol, and u tink u re free now from reaping wat u sow?? dont b myopic mr mumu.

Forget the fact dat u ve repented or not. mase loogun mamo, maru loogun e,

Just look at ur back!!!... what did u see?? VENGEANCE!!! Abi u wan scam people of der hard earn money and go scot free?? koseleri naw grin
Pastor keep shut jare
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrMumu:
Pastor keep shut jare
Oga gbariwo ee, egbenu yin soun jare
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Oga gbariwo ee, egbenu yin soun jare
Get lost criminal
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrMumu:

Get lost criminal

Ahah, aaaahh mogbe, i hope u re well na? abi by 10:30pm ur brain dey automatically shutdown ni??

Pls who is criminal btw us??
Me dat am here hustling my hustle jejely or u wey no dey shame, lie say u get ailment and garner people's hard earned money and went straight to beer palor??

either u recv sense or not, what u claimed den dat u hav wil still eventually befall u. shior.. olodo radarada
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Ahah, aaaahh mogbe, i hope u re well na? abi by 10:30pm ur brain dey automatically shutdown ni??

Pls who is criminal btw us??
Me dat am here hustling my hustle jejely or u wey no dey shame, lie say u get ailment and garner people's hard earned money and went straight to beer palor??

either u recv sense or not, what u claimed den dat u hav wil still eventually befall u. shior.. olodo radarada
Ogun paralyze you silly boy
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrMumu:
Ogun paralyze you silly boy
i reject it in Jesus Name, i tink its meant for u.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

i reject it in Jesus Name, i tink its meant for u.
Get lost from here stupid criminal
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrMumu:
Orun ti n kun eleyi, orie tiyi, ole ole

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
MrMumu:

Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 12:13am On Sep 28, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Born criminal get lost oloshi
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 9:13am On Sep 28, 2019
MrMumu:
Born criminal get lost oloshi
Lol, between You and I u know who d criminal is..
just keep scamming,

peace!!!
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, between You and I u know who d criminal is..

just keep scamming,

peace!!!
Shut up local fraudster silly kiddo
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
MrMumu:

Shut up local fraudster silly kiddo

lemme remove ,d salutation;

See MUMU i get work oo, and its tym to get to work, cant afford to end like u grin

enjoy ur day

peace.
Re: I Want To Stay Alive by MrMumu: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

lemme remove ,d salutation;

See MUMU i get work oo, and its tym to get to work, cant afford to end like u grin

enjoy ur day

peace.
The only work you have is to scam gullible people of their hard earned cash with your fake stories.

Peace bus kill you there

(1) (2) (Reply)

Management By Intimidation / Has Anyone Heard Of The Thousand Naira Store In Ikota Shopping Complex? / Is Cipsan Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.