Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,914 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) (15873 Views)

Synw Fuoye Chapter Unveils Inter-versity Creative Writing Competition / Sassy And Slaying: Diary Of A Single Naija Babe / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 10:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ann2012, izaray, Prudysara,skubido,Emex100,FantasticJ,Adesina12

Knock knock knock
I knocked at Franklin's door, he came out in a jiffy, when he opened the door I caught a glimpse of a charming Franklin, he wasn't as bad as I thought, we were staring at each other.

Before we know what was happening, our
lips
found each other and we began to kiss
passionately as we were both standing by
the door My lips were locked into Franklin mouth as we began to kiss at the door, i left the door
handle and rest my back on the door and he
turned around also to face mr we
continued kissing as he wrapped my neck into his
arms. His hand began to move downward to
My neck, he spent little seconds there before
taking it down to my chest He didn’t bother
to insert his hands into my blouse but he was
squeezing and smooching my bosom from
outside my cloth. I was moaning but I
wasn’t satisfied with my tempo I told him I'm not enjoying his touches, he decided to move his hand away from
My bosom and took it down to my abdomen.
I jerked instantly and kissed him harder
**yeah, he don get me**. He was
tickling my navel and kissing at the same time until we moved away from the door and landed
on
the bed. He continue tickling my abdomen and I was rubbing his back in response. He moved my
hand upward and traced it to my bra. He pulled out the bosoms from the cup and began to
squeeze. I was lost in ecstacy as he
pushed up my head and my neck was on his
lips. He pushed up my top to reveal my My bosoms.
**chai, it was loaded and bouncing**.
He was squeezing one bosom and sucking
the other. He was swapping the bosoms at
intervals and taking my cleavage into consideration.
I walked my hand downward to his navel and
traced the tiny hairs below it down to the
button of his jeans. **fear dey catch me
to
unlock the button**. I began to play
with the button like a confused kid and my p*ssy
was fully wet and thirsty for a Bleep. After
few seconds of beating around the bush. I
developed the courage to give it a try
and unlock the button. As I was about to loose it, Franklin placed her hand on my hand but he pulled my hand off.
I decided to suck the Tips more passionately
and his moans increased, in between the
moans, I unlocked the button and loosen
the
zip of the jeans. I dipped my hand inside his
pants.The jean was so tight, so in
other not to turn him off, I would finger
Bleep
him pause for a moment to pull the jean
downward a little and then return to my
handjob until I was able to successfully
remove the trouser. The boxer was still
remaining on his waist but I didn’t see it as
an obstacle, i was fully wet
and had cummed on his finger. I could see
the
eagerness in him to have sex as he was
moving his hand down to my trousers and
unhooking my belt. I left him to finish the
unhooking as I continued with my hand job.
Franklin pulled my trouser and pants
downward a little,i was dying to have a fuckiing bleep then he stopped and said. "Ruth, I'm a devoted Christian, and we both know fornication is a sin, in other words let's stop it"
"Stop what? After you Don make me wet, Omo you go Bleep me today o" I ranted

6 Likes

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Timantech(m): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Cock crowing story
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Ann2012(f): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2019
No b small thing oooo
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Adesina12: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Chaii this one has spoiled person ooo
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by 198800Mam(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
LOLZ FRANKLIN DON BUY MARKET
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Nickibeauty(f): 5:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmm sister Ruth
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
"When you know you won't bleep me then why on earth did you threaten me" I asked furiously
"I'm actually sorry, I haven't slept with any woman in my life but I like pre_intimacy, I do enjoy the pleasure, Ruth please can you be doing this to me everytime" he said
"Abi eleyi ti yawere ni, shey u dey mad so no sabi bleep na in u con dey threaten me, shey me I resemble Olusho for your face, ah nah God go punish u for me o" I cursed.
"I'm sorry Ruth, please just name your price I will give you anything you want just be doing this with me once a while" he begged.
"He be like say thunder wan fire you for me, shey I resemble all those Ebina I never chop for your face ni" I shouted
"I know you ain't a bitch but I'm begging you " he said
"Listen to me guy, I can buy you and the whole of your properties, ain't a poor girl, and for your information I don't bleep for money, I bleep at my wish no be say I dey suffer " I said.
"OK please Ruth can we do this some other times, I love you ruth" he begged
Immediately the ugly side of him came out and I hated myself for having anything with him in d first place..
"Listen Franklin or whatsoever you call yourself, whatever that transpired between us was an accident, forget you know me and I will forget you exist " I said angrily as I walked towards the door he came after me and held my waist I got angry and gave him a slap, he held his cheek and I wanted to leave the room but I felt guilty and hugged him to tell him am sorry, he reciprocated and held my hand as he pulled me back
towards him. We stared at each other’s
eyeball
and our heads were moving closer again till
our lips found each other and we kissed
passionately. No resistance again and the
kiss
was super romantic than the previous one,
“chai, Frank was so good at kissing”, he
was
sucking my upper lips and lower lips
simultaneously and also pulling and turning
my tongue with his. During the kiss, he
moved
around and made my back to face the table.he
pushed my back a little bit and made me sit
on the table while he was standing and facing
Me . His hands was moving downwards from my
head down to my neck then to my cleavage.
I was drowning in sexual fantasy.
He moved up his right hand and placed it on
My bra and dipped his hand inside it to
locate my Tip. He tickled it and squeeze at the
same time and I was moaning louder,
“hmmmmmm, oooouhhh, hmmmmmm,
!!”.
He moved his mouth away from my mouth,
licked me down to my neck and finally
passed
through my cleavage and arrived on my tip He held my laps, raised them up and he was
pumping in and out of my K—y-Cat and
I was moaning at various tunes. I
would
remove my hands from the door and use it
to
hold his neck and after a moment, i
would
return the hand to the door again, I drew
closer to the handle of the door and gave the
chance of deeper penetration. We
bleeped for about 5 minutes and he cummed
inside After the Bleep, I was breathing and
sweating
heavily.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Smallboy01: 9:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hahaha grin
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2019
The rest of my 100l went with my sexcapades, anytime I am Hot I go to papa's hostel and enjoy the bleep of my life, there was a day Jason accused me that my kitten isn't tight as it supposed to be since he hasn't touched me for awhile but I lied to him that I do use cucumber to satisfy myself, when I was in 200L, there was a day Tolani came home crying that her boyfriend broke up with her because of his impatient for sex, I consoled her and asked her to give me his phone number so I can help him to stand more firm in faith cos he has always been patient with Tolani according to what she told me. She gave me his number I I called Tolani's boyfriend and introduced myself he was happy to pour his pains to me, meanwhile I placed the phone on speaker and Tolani was listening to the conversation, at the end of it all he said he will accept tolani back. Tolani was very happy as she hugged me, she cooked my favorite jollof spaghetti for me in appreciation.
The following day I went to school and I saw Tolani's boyfriend in the school library, he was happy to see me and thanked me for yesterday, he said he wants to take his leave and I asked if I can come and know his hostel, he said yes happily as we both went outside the school gate and took a bike to his hostel, throughout the ride I was avoiding body contact with him, few minutes later we got to his hostel and we both entered, he has no chair in his room so I had to sit on his bed.. He offered me a can of malt and a digestive Biscuit, then he sat at the edge of the bed, we had a series of discussion I counseled him on how to hold himself for Tolani, I set to leave and he said he will see me off, i was about to open the door when he pulled me back, he held my hand with one hand and held my waist with the other, he stared straight into my eyes and i did the same, our headsvbegan to get close until his lips located mine.
My eyes was closed immediately as we
began to kiss. I was expecting a resistance but
none
came. Instead, I felt a hand on my neck as
He held my head and s—-d my lips as he gave
me the kiss of life. Then he step up his game by removing his second hand from my head and dropping it to my neck gradually, the kiss was getting more romantic and passionate and he lowered his left hand from my neck down to my cleavage, he traced the middle of my bosoms down to the lower part of my bosoms on my cloth and he pressed the left bosom, as I gave out a soft moan and jerked my head upwards, he
stopped for few seconds and expecting a resistance and there was none. He decided to take a step further and squeeze the left bosom and the moans was becoming spontaneous.
He decided to switch bosom at intervals from left to the right and back to the left while my cloth
was still on. and took his hand straight downward and started
tickling my laps, he continued tickling and moving his hands upwards gradually, he was about few
centimetres from my pants when i dropped
My hand to hold his hand. I removed my mouth from his and said “stop it”, its ok, let me be going,"ok dear, I’m sorry" He said,i opened the door **its okay, no
problem, as I said and left the room
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by aprilwise(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hmmmm friend of a friend boyfriend. Nice one.
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Typicool8(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2019
This story is gonna be........lemme just fold my hands sit back and enjoy
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tolani's point of view...
I couldn't believe my eyes with what I just read, upon all her sexcapades, it really none of my business the one that concern me most is my boyfriend that she almost slept with, I will make sure she pay for this cos she has really overstepped her boundary, but why didn't she sleep with Noah? Let me read further to find out....
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ruth's Diary
I got home that evening, I was so restless
and uncomfortable, I began to walk to and
fro inside the room and flashing back to all
what transpired between Noah and I.
“Can this be true?”
“Should I Bleep noah?”
“Or is Noah trying to set me up ?”
” Is Noah trying to cause trouble?”
“Can Noah really do something of such with me?”
I thought over and over about everything
and couldn’t figure out how to approach
and handle the situation.
That evening Jason called me to come over to his hostel in Ado Ekiti, I told Tolani that I'm going to my fiance church for a vigil.. When I got to Jason's hostel he was so happy to see me, I went to the kitchen and prepared Jason's favorite yam porridge, after eating we both went to the bathroom to take our bath.
I opened the shower, I
bath first while he follows.I turned my
back to him, so he could
see the clear view of my a$$. He moved closer,
stood at my back and held my bosoms from behind. I moaned oouchhh. He continue squeezing and pressing while the
shower was dropping
on us. Still backing me, he moved his hands down my abdomen, this time, i moan faster, i
turned to him, kissed him passionately while taking his hand downvto his erected d–k.
Our body was close that I could feel my Tip
pin touching him. He held my a$$ and start pressing and spanking.
He kissed me down to my neck while stroking his d–k, i kissed down to his small Tips. This time he started moaning too.
He moved his mouth to his abdomen, until i finally knelt down before him and bury his d–k inside my mouth. Ooooo, yeah
babyyyy oooouch. He started making sound and I suck faster and deeper. After 5mins, i stood up and kissed him. I sucked him dick so fast, licking his balls
and stroking his cock that was made sloppy
from my spit and gave him a fast handjob
and carefully suck one ball after the other,
making sure I gave him the best I could
offer, he began to jerk fast! I knew he was
about to cum but that didn’t deter me, as I
sucked harder and he tried to push my
mouth off when he was about to cum, I
grabbed him from his buttocks and
swallowed his dick deeper into my mouth
and his cum ran straight into my throat and
I swallowed it.
In frantic efforts to get that dick inside me,
acting like I was possessed by the goddess
of karma sutra, I pushed him from where he was facing , turned my back facing him, I used
my hand to hold his dick as I inserted it into
my pussy and began to whine my waist in
circles as he grabbed my breast from behind and was kissing my back and
neck, I stood up
with his cock still inside me, I began to
pound his dick in slow hard strokes, I would
go up slowly and come down with all the full
force my hips could muster and it will collide
and his balls was seen bouncing up and
down, as he kept jerking from under to
meet my hard strokes when am coming
down heavy on his dick. We later retired and had 2 rounds of hot bleep under the shower.. We came out of the bathroom and cuddled each other till we sleep...
Jason is the love of my life
loving m less is a crime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Ann2012(f): 10:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ruth na serious case oooo

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by KrazzyAndy(m): 5:33am On Oct 01, 2019
Moral of the story so far grin
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know wink
Following.......

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 9:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
Dear diary, upon all my sexcapades 30th March 2019 is a memorable day in my life, the day I wholeheartedly gave my life to Jesus.. This is how it happened..
It was a cool Friday morning as Fridays are my work free day in school, I decided to take a stroll down the street around 9:30am in the morning, I passed through a church holding a crusade, there they were showing a drama that hell is real, the drama was about a girl who was committed to God in all she does, she doesn't club, party or fornicate, she was so devoted to God that all her friends were calling her Jesus wife, she was always found in the church anytime she is less busy either cleaning the church or praying, she had a fiance whom she wants to get married to and she was committed to, one day she got a job interview at a very big company and on getting there the person in charge asked her to give him her body else she won't get the job but she declined and left angrily, later the man called and begged her not to be offended and he asked her to come and resume work the next Monday, she was so happy.
The next Monday she resumed work and she has worked for almost 2 months when the boss called her that why can't she preach the gospel to her and she was happy to hear that, after weeks of preaching the gospel, the boss begin to change.
To cut the long story short, the boss called her one day to come and meet him in a guest house, she inquired what the matter was but he assured her that he meant no harm, the lady Complied and went to meet him at the guest house, when she got there she was offered a drink unknowingly to be drugged, she slept and he raped her. When she woke up she started crying as the man begged her that it was the work of the devil, she got angry and left the place... Weeks later she was confirmed pregnant and she went to meet the man who advised her to go for an abortion since both of them are not planning to get married and she also has someone she wants to get married to, ignorantly the girl aborted the pregnancy and died in the process , she found herself in front of the angel above and the angel told her that her name is not found in the book of life but she was lamenting that she was this she was that while on earth but the angel reminded her of the single mistake she did, if she hadn't gone to meet the man in the hotel she wouldn't have found herself in this dilemma, she was to be scared into the burning flame but God intervened and gave her another chance to go and make things right on earth ... Then she woke up on the hospital bed....
I was touched with the film shown and I thought that if this lady can be sent to hell with just a single mistake what of me that is addicted to sin, I cried and I gave my life to Christ right there..
The Bible said if your right hand will make you sin cut it off, so I broke up with Jason as he was the originator of my sin... Then I cut off contact with my sex mates.. And I became a real born again... I met a guy in the Church whom I told of my past and he promised to be with me and my flaws forever.. Presently we've been having a sex free relationship for over a year now....
Tolani's point of view
Chaiii I Don suffer Ruth repented ke, Lailai this girl cannot make heaven oooo, I will make sure I take revenge on her for sleeping with my boyfriend Noah, I must revenge!!!!...
Ruth you can't sleep with Noah and repent, Kolewerk ooo Ruth
I will revenge!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by dawno2008(m): 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2019
But she didn't sleep with Noah nau?
What is Tolani's problem sef or she too wan go rogue ni?
Nice update
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Adesammy111(m): 5:27pm On Oct 03, 2019
this Tolani is taking it too far oooo
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by skubido(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 7:48am On Oct 04, 2019
Tolani's point of view
I was walking up and down the room like someone who lost something as I don't know what to do to in revenging on Ruth..
My phone rang and I went to pick it from the bed the caller's ID displayed got me shouting can you imagine that the devil herself is calling me, reluctantly I picked the call..
RUTH: friendship mii how is you
ME: (Grin, oloshi girl Tani friendship e) I'm fine o sweetheart, honey I've missed you so much
RUTH: I equally miss you but since you refuse to travel home nko
ME: Sweetheart , house has always been boring, I just pray they open the school very soon
RUTH: But I don't know if you won't mind traveling to Lagos and let's enjoy the break while it lasts.
ME: (Omo see as God answer my heart wishes) Are you seriously serious baby
RUTH: I'm sure baby
ME : Like when do you want me to come over
RUTH : If you can start coming right now sef
(we both laughed)
ME : Just send me your address and I'll start coming early tomorrow morning
RUTH :That will be so good cos I want to go to the that new Landmark centre at Oniru with some friends tomorrow
ME : wow I can't really wait baby..
We both gained for a while and we hugged up.
I thought of what to do to Ruth tomorrow cos I seriously can't wait to revenge, I remembered having TENI a partner in crime who Also lives in Lagos I picked my phone and called her
ME : Hey Ass Hole
TENI : Dumbass.
ME : Teni see I Don suffer o and I know say na only u fit commot this sufferness for my body.
TENI : you know say I dey always gat your back, Oya make I hear nah wetin dey sup
Me: (I narrated everything to her)
TENI : na wa o d Ruth giran gan o, but u no need to fear Tola, I don't handle this kind of situation before, Shebi u talk say she invite you to Lagos and all of Una dey Waka go Oniru abi
Me: yes
TENI : nah dat place we go get am o, wetin we go do for am be say dat her boyfriend wey wan marry her no go fit marry am again
ME : humm how is this going to happen
TENI : Wetin we go do be say me I go call my friend wey giran pass me she get one powder like dat wey she dey sell cos her pale nah babalawo, did powder if dey blow am for person face if dd person nah woman she go sleep immediately and if 10 men rape her she no go know and she no remember wetin happen if she wake up..
ME : but I know want make dem rape am o.
TENI : Y u dey talk like mumu nah , wait make I finish wetin I dey talk first
ME : no vex.
TENI : wansa get d powder I go arrange for a girl wey go come meet Una for Oniru she go trick am enter one koro, na there she go con blow am d powder after she don sleep me go come show and I go dey snap am, dat girl go dey kiss am go dey touch am , we go con look for her boyfriend whatsapp number and send him d pictures we go talk say d girl nah lesbian and who go con marry lesbian for house...
ME : ah oremi ori e ti peju, but how long she go sleep nah
TENI : just 10minutes nah, after dat she go wake up and she no go remember anything wey happen
ME : Chai Teni u too get sense I loff you die
TENI : but d thing be say you go need to come Lagos today so we go plan ahead u know e Don tey wey we see
ME : dat one small nah , d time is just some minutes to 4pm ,I go leave Lagos very soon make I go arrange my loads..
We Gisted for some minutes as I go prepare my things for Lagos

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Ann2012(f): 8:15am On Oct 04, 2019
Since Ruth has repented, Tolani ought to let her be.
Well done OP
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 8:58am On Oct 04, 2019
Ann2012:
Since Ruth has repented, Tolani ought to let her be.
Well done OP
Sha be watching what will happen o

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by skubido(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2019
O ga

Thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2019
I packed my bags and I went to the kitchen to finish the concortion rice I cooked in the morning, I washed the plates and I swept the whole room, I went outside the room with my loads and I locked the door, I looked left and right to check if any of the hostel mates are around when didn't see anyone I dashed out of the hostel, I stood at the gate as I waited for a bike to take me to the garage, after waiting for some minutes as bike came I climbed and we headed towards the garage...
"Eko Eko Eko!!!!! Ojodu Berger! Oshodi Eko"
"Aunty yellow where you dey go?" the agbero asked
"nah dis one dey go Berger o, dat white one dey go oshodi, aunty yellow enter here"
I entered the bus going to Berger..
The bus started and we moved, after over five hours journey we got to Ojodu Berger and all the passengers alighted, I walked to the Berger garage and entered a bus going to Agege..
I unlocked my phone to call TENI
"Bae what's up nah I Don reach Lagos o and I dey inside bus going to Agege "
"If you reach Agege, ask people say you want enter bus wey dey go Toll gate, tell conductor say u go come down for Kola " she said.
After 15minutes drive we got to Agege and I asked people where I can find a bus going to Toll gate, I was directed to keep walking towards pen cinema bus stop I will see buses going to Sango Toll gate, I walked down as directed and entered a bus...
"Kola Wa o" I shouted
I alighted from the bus and dialed Teni's number
"Bae how far I don't dey Kola o" I said
"Oya cross to that AIT road you go see me beside that garage " she said.
I crossed to the other side of the road and walked towards the garage, I saw TENI waving at me, we exchanged pleasantries as we climbed a bike to her residence we got there around past 10pm..
We talked about our plan and we slept off about some minutes to 12am..
The following morning Ruth called me and I told her that I'm heading to Oye garage and I would be in Lagos before 12pm. .
The girl that sells the sleeping powder came and I gave her 2000 naira for the powder, we also arranged for the girl that will lure Ruth away, exactly 11am I called Ruth that I'm at oshodi and she said I should take a bus to iyana ipaja from iyana ipaja I should take a bus going to Ikotun and drop at governor road..
I told Teni and the other girl we all went to Ikotun and I called Ruth who said I should wait at the bus stop that she will soon be there.
TENI and the girl sat in a liquor sellers place while I waited for Ruth's arrival, few minutes later Ruth came and we both hugged and went to her house, after spending 30minutes in her house we set to leave for Landmark Oniru, I updated Teni on whatsapp and she followed suit...
We got to Oniru around 1pm and I wasn't surprised when I saw Teni and the other girl sitting under a shade, they got there before us cos they went on bike...
The picnic started and we were all dancing to the music playing by the DJ. . Then I noticed that I can't find Ruth, Teni and the other girl I knew that Teni and the other girl have gone to accomplish the mission, 10 minutes later the two girls came back to where everyone was but Ruth wasn't with them, I moved closer to Teni to hear the latest update, she said the mission has been accomplished and she showed me the pictures on the phone I was very happy to see the pictures and before we could say Jack Robinson a guy snatched Teni's phone and ran away..
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Ann2012(f): 11:15am On Oct 05, 2019
Very good, the guy should throw d phone into water Jare

Thanks for the update
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Adesammy111(m): 11:18am On Oct 05, 2019
kasala don burst....
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2019
Thief o thief o' we shouted as some guys began to chase after the thief, after a long chase they gave up as the thief was out of sight..
Teni was crying that her newly bought infinix S4 is gone, I asked Teni if the pictures are on the other girls phone but I was surprised at her response
"you dey craze e be like say something dey walk for your head, dey thief my phone u no follow me reason how I go take see my phone nah pictures concern u abi, abi u wan make God punish u for me" she said
"TENI wetin I do wey dey make u swear for me like dis nah" I asked
She was about slapping me when a hand restricted her from doing so I was already holding my cheer awaiting the slap, when it wasn't coming forth I looked up to see what happened then I saw Ruth holding Teni's hand.
I ran to Ruth's side and hugged her tight, Teni dragged me back and pushed me away from her side...
"What is going on between the two of you, just try to calm yourselves down all eyes are on you o" Ruth said
"No Ruth Lemme deal with this witch e be like say e no no who she dey follow yab" teni said breathing heavily
"How did you know my name? Ruth asked Teni
"E go better for you o Omo Iya Mii, Shebi nah on my own I dey jeje before this thing call my number say she wan revenge on a friend who betrayed her wey dey bear Ruth " Teni said
"I don't understand Tolani, which Ruth is she talking about, which revenge, which betrayal? " Ruth asked
"Make I dey talk dey go nah" Teni cut in
"please go on" Ruth told her A dark skinned guy came to Ruth's side and hugged her, from the look of things he seems to be the guy Ruth is dating now..
"Nah so she tell me say make I help her teach u lesson o na in me I con bring advice say make we lure u somewhere and...." TENI narrated everything that happened to her
"as dey con thief my phone she no even tell me sorry nah d pictures she dey ask for"
"oh my goodness, Tolani what revenge are you talking about, how have I betrayed you, how could you go this far to hurt me "
"I read every damm thing you wrote in your diary, and I'm taking revenge because of what you had with Noah " I cried out
"Tolani you gat to be kidding me cos firstly you have no right to intrude on my privacy which is my diary, secondly if you had not read my diary you could not have been stressing yourself on what is not necessary because I didn't have sex with your boyfriend, and if at all you want to revenge on anyone it should be your boyfriend because he was the one who tried to sleep with me, despite the fact that I was very bad that year because of the love I have for you which I couldn't betray I resisted Noah, and there is nothing my new boyfriend Austin doesn't know about me, I've told him my past.. Tola I've repented long time ago that's why I stopped writing in my diary if not I would take it along with me, you've gone too far by trying to destroy my relationship, you are a bad friend I hate you" Ruth cried
"It's okay baby let's just give God the glory at least the devil Tried to part us but God avenged for us, the Bible said only with our eyes shall we see and behold the reward of the wicked they shall not come near us, if not for Jesus intervention we could have been saying a different story by now cos I wouldn't have taken it likely if they had accomplished their mission by sending me those pictures, but all the same we return all glory to God" Austin, Ruth boyfriend said..
"I'm sorry Ruth please forgive me it was the devil" I pleaded
"Devil my foot, well, we do pray that the Lord should forgive us our sins as we forgive those who trespass against us, I've forgiven you but we can't live in the same room in school again cos I will find it difficult to trust you, and I will also advice you to give your life to Christ " Ruth said
I cried bitterly and regretted every of my action....
THE END...
KINDLY DROP YOUR COMMENTS BELOW...

NEW STORY sadTHE ESCAPADES OF WALE WALATA)
Unleashing Tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by Ann2012(f): 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2019
Interesting
Well done OP

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by dawno2008(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2019
It was short but meaningful
Nice work
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by KishPelz: 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
But abegg when una FUOYE wan resume house don tire me o...... Great Story btw
Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by skubido(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Bravo,, nice wan OP

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A FUOYE SU Babe (18+) by princessboy12(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2019
KishPelz:
But abegg when una FUOYE wan resume house don tire me o...... Great Story btw
No be only u o, house tire me too

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

****His Little Secret*** / CROSS Roads(a True Life Story) / In Search Of Dreams (a Story Of Love And Racism)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.