Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,748 members, 7,865,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:40 AM

"EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" (34011 Views)

"I Hired Assassins To Kill My Brother Because Our Father Trusted Him More" / EFCC Arrested 89 Yahoo Boys In the Ibadan Night Club Raid (Pictures) / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by smithe113(m): 9:50am On Sep 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
I can only6imagine nypd coming to your house with no warrant or what so ever complain against you and asking you why you have pants in your wardrobe..

What about men who have fetish for wearing women's pants? Sniffing pants? Using pants to mastuurbate and so on.. Some even have dungeons where they do their freaky stuff.

We are far far behind..

Just get a quality visa and leave you to all ur radarada here.

Are you guys dump..... he was arrested for cyberfraud and not what the stupid wailing girlfriend claims. They might have just pointed that out while arresting him as a statement without legal implication.

Why on earth would they have left the evidence if that was the reason for arrest. Nigerian youths are supposed to be smarter than this.
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by stanley000: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:
His room looks like a yahoo boy's room.
Good lighting, tiles... coloured sheets, etc

What I need to confirm now is if he drives Lexus and wears that slippers with socks...

you are a cursed fellow. so having a good lightning and living a clean life automatically equates you to a fraudster, your life is a menace
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by SniperSmurf(m): 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Brother? I saw bf (boyfriend) in her post. Or is her bf her bro?
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 10:09am On Sep 26, 2019
This is totally wrong in journalism, the word inscription on that pictures says, "My BF" while nairaland report's this as "My Brother" who else noticed that Nairaland is loosing its stand this days on accurate journalism undecided undecided undecided
kemzy036:
Lady cries out as EFCC accuses her innocent brother of being a ritualist because they saw her sanitary pad, panties at his house during a raid, today, in Akobo, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/efcc-carried-my-boyfriend-away-because.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS0MqKz3Ylo

1 Like

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Badonasty(m): 10:10am On Sep 26, 2019
kemzy036:
Lady cries out as EFCC accuses her innocent brother of being a ritualist because they saw her sanitary pad, panties at his house during a raid, today, in Akobo, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/efcc-carried-my-boyfriend-away-because.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS0MqKz3Ylo

Headline said brother...post said BF...which one we wan believe like this
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2019
Oloyedecherry:
We need clarity on this claim...Did EFCC see a used or an unused pad....if it is unused. She might have a point...but if to say na used pads.....My dear check ur brain...
Is it their job to be raiding people's homes under the guise of checking for sanitary pads that are about to be used for rituals? How will they know the ones that will be used for rituals? They're just insane, stupid and animalistic!
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by 2shure: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2019
So efcc has now gone the SARS way.
Nawa o.. see phonetics. Why do ugly girls always speak phonetics esp off campus babes.
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Enemyofpeace: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2019
smithe113:

You are definitely an enemy of peace. You are part of those that won't want Nigeria to get the peace it deserves. I pray that peace which you have decided to become an enemy to depart from your life and that of your family and you end up committing suicide.

Amen
You are definitely an enemy of peace. You are part of those that won't want Nigeria to get the peace it deserves. I pray that peace which you have decided to become an enemy to depart from your life and that of your family and you end up committing suicide.

Amen
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by smithe113(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

Amen

Bitch.....I thought you are an enemy of pace judging from your moniker..... why is it now paining you?

1 Like

Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Oloyedecherry: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2019
Mandeyy:
Is it their job to be raiding people's homes under the guise of checking for sanitary pads that are about to be used for rituals? How will they know the ones that will be used for rituals? They're just insane, stupid and animalistic!
My brother, the situation we've found ourselves is really unfortunate, you can see the speed at which they get judgement for yahoo boys but if to say for politicians, it takes as long as anything... May God help us.
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by delishpot: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2019
I know that women can lie to protect their loved ones. So I can't say much about this ish. Until I know where those "her"pads were found inside the house, I shall hold my peace. Her pant, a lone pant in an empty room....... OK, the pads, is she on her period or its from her last month period she also kept 1 inside a wardrobe in an empty room too? Let EFCC do it's due diligence and set them free if not found wanting.
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Boyfriend or Brother?? shocked
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
olapluto:
She must think everyone is like her. Everything points to guilt in this video, except her narratives. Let your brother clear himself up. Same way some Lautech Yahoo boys' girlfriend was posting alarm on social media until the boys were paraded. These yahoo yahoo and crimanility is so rampant now that EFCC doesnt even need to sweat to know suspects.
Those Girls will do anything to protect their Monthly allowances and different largesses they usually get from their 'Yahoo' boyfriends!!
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by yeman1(m): 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
etinanguy:
What kind of rubbish reporting is this?
The headline said her brother and the body of the message according to the lady, " is my bf ( boyfriend). Are we just mad in this country?.

Nonsense and bad leadership.

Just a common question from a lady, that ancestor in Aso Rock decided to read from a published outdated history book. Are we all mad now is this country?

You reading this, you think you are exonerated? Your damm mad as well.

Am i mad too?.......... still thinking.....................

of course you're mad
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by seangy4konji: 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
smithe113:

Are you guys dump..... he was arrested for cyberfraud and not what the stupid wailing girlfriend claims. They might have just pointed that out while arresting him as a statement without legal implication.

Why on earth would they have left the evidence if that was the reason for arrest. Nigerian youths are supposed to be smarter than this.
and what evidence proves in the video to you that he committed any cyber fraud? Wise one?
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by smithe113(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
and what evidence proves in the video to you that he committed any cyber fraud? Wise one?

This even shows you're more dump....... You can go to the EFCC station to ask for the evidence you seek.This is a report by the girl friend and not EFCC officials.

How do you feel now dump Guy?
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by seangy4konji: 8:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
smithe113:

This even shows you're more dump....... You can go to the EFCC station to ask for the evidence you seek.This is a report by the girl friend and not EFCC officials.

How do you feel now dump Guy?
tje report says they are arrestting because they saw pants sand pad in wardrobe. What is the guys offence for arresting? Neighbors words.. What evidence or what warrant d arrest?same tippatipa arrest and illegal raid... Sand it's called dumb and you are the dumber wise one.
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by smithe113(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
tje report says they are arrestting because they saw pants sand pad in wardrobe. What is the guys offence for arresting? Neighbors words.. What evidence or what warrant d arrest?same tippatipa arrest and illegal raid... Sand it's called dumb and you are the dumber wise one.

A piece of advice for you( cause its evident you just started using social media..... You can't believe everything on the internet..... bloggers would choose to report it in a way that is interesting for you and I too read.

They decided to go with the girlfriend's side of the story which is evidently fake. You might not have opened this thread if it's just the regular "EFCC arrest one Yahoo boy in Ibadan"

I hope the above explanation helps cause I'm done with you kid
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by seangy4konji: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
smithe113:

A piece of advice for you( cause its evident you just started using social media..... You can't believe everything on the internet..... bloggers would choose to report it in a way that is interesting for you and I too read.

They decided to go with the girlfriend's side of the story which is evidently fake. You might not have opened this thread if it's just the regular "EFCC arrest one Yahoo boy in Ibadan"

I hope the above explanation helps cause I'm done with you kid
lol.. na me u den call kid..

Na dis same internet weh u say I new I Don use train three sister go ui -uch-america and England now and d them d last born finish for uch 2014..last girl so know age me their brother Don den use internet. if say person fit face to internet no then u would and nlcan never be a cobbler I would call in real world because u will still feel u know something.u don't know anything.wise one.
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by smithe113(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
seangy4konji:
lol.. na me u den call kid..

Na dis same internet weh u say I new I Don use train three sister go ui -uch-america and England now and d them d last born finish for uch 2014..last girl so know age me their brother Don den use internet. if say person fit face to internet no then u would and nlcan never be a cobbler I would call in real world because u will still feel u know something.u don't know anything.wise one.

very sad...... you have such wonderful sisters and you bear such moniker

so you are a Yahoo boy or what do you mean by its the same internet you used to train them.
Re: "EFCC Arrested My Brother Because They Found My Panties In The House" by seangy4konji: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
smithe113:

very sad...... you have such wonderful sisters and you bear such moniker

so you are a Yahoo boy or what do you mean by its the same internet you used to train them.
i

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Rob Young Lady In Owerri, Push Her Off Keke (Photos) / Girl Who Got Pregnant After Being Raped By Sister’s Boyfriend Loses Babies. PICS / Akwa Ibom Man Kills Wife With Acid, Flees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.