Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo (19427 Views)

Osinbajo: FG Can Seize Assets Even Without Corruption Allegation / Corruption Allegation: Atiku Disowns Statement On 30 Accused People / APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by DBossNG(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2019
ChoCho54:
Timi Frank says he will tell us when they get to court.

But you saw the bullion van in Bourdillon didn't you?

Jokers everywhere

1 Like

Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Ojiofor: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2019
What do you expect from a fake pastor and servant of a druglord.
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by ChoCho54(f): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2019
DBossNG:

Jokers everywhere
grin grin

No wonder tiefnumbu was bragging in Ogun during campaigns about been richer than Nigeria. grin
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by mercyville: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2019
We just found out that Aba Kyari is neck deep in 500 billion naira deal.

The deputy governor of Lagos,Dr Hamzat is also seriously enmeshed in a 50 trillion naira mega deal.

Wait,we still have about 25 high government officials that are neck deep in mouth watering mega deals totalling 900 trillion dollars but let Mr Aba Kyari and Dr Hamzat resign first for proper investigation.

I am sure that all our leaders are going to resign because we have tabs on the mega deals involving each and everyone of them so that we can do proper PDP and IPOB investigation. grin grin cheesy

I was just thinking aloud o.Nigeria would be the best country if we can disarm our politicians with mere allegations.
Everyone of them will resign while we,the youths take over and wait for some youther youths to slam allegations on us too. grin cheesy
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Afamed: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Stillthebest:

Just same way your father was half baked due to being dropped out of school.

Did u read the content of my posts or where my post started. Obviously, you are the half baked one just like your father.
Only nonentity who does not half value for their parents attack other parents in a public forum. You have just confirmed my early assertion
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Staro: 12:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Exactly
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Coolgent(m): 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
One chance Pastor abi Posthief
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by SamNaijaboy: 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
If Principals quit because of allegations, shouldn’t Buhari have quit after all the allegations around his wife’s missing N2billion?
So once someone alleges something about you, you just quit? No, no!

izombie:
Osinbajo loves money and has zero integrity. He loves being a VP and all the comes with it. How else could he have gotten his hands on 90billion naira? The man will never resign even if buhari tells him to start cleaning toilets in aso rock.
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by tracychelsea13: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/corruption-allegation-fani-kayode-other-nigerians-dare-osinbajo/

Bunch of losers, these are guys who live from hand to mouth and so therefore they need to spew gibberish all the time. Obasanjo once said Fani-Kayode is his dog, all you need to do is give him FOOD...……………That is somebody's father ooooooooo
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
SLAP44:
If the man has even the shortest height of respect remaining in him, he should resign and clear his name.

You stole my TV.

Oya resign from your job until you are proven innocent...

*In law, no one needs to, or has to prove their innocence.

One needs to be proven guilty, not the other way around.
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by blacknp(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
SLAP44:
If the man has even the shortest height of respect remaining in him, he should resign and clear his name.
Keep dreaming of resigning, you will wait patiently till 2023.
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by profmnuhu(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Jobless people
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by murecool(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
he stole 100bn
kiss the truth
Let's have your CV and compare with his.
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by murecool(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Where are these jobless dolts when Vanguard News tendered their apologies.
They will successfully tweet Timi Frank and katchy to prison because there is no way they can escape this.
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Atejila1: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ffk you are a disgrace to the Yoruba race, get lost
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Wada3: 6:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Is not about just mere seeking of attention, if Adeyanju, Fanikayode and Kperogi are men enough, they own fake news against the Vice President. There and then we will know how far. Useless set of people
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Wada3: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who is taking these ones seriously. The names above are just frustrated members of PDP who are good in pushing gullible ones into problems.
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Atejila1: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ffk is just looking for attention which is impossible

Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by Stillthebest: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Afamed:

Only nonentity who does not half value for their parents attack other parents in a public forum. You have just confirmed my early assertion

Because only a monumental failure of a father would raise a child who thinks everyone is half baked like a child(you) that he has raised even when he has no knowledge of the previous posts..
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by adeolakemi: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tolexander:
bring out my posts where I’ve done that. Or else you remain 6feet below my feet.
typical yoruba nobody sets of inconsequential things
Re: Corruption Allegation: Fani-Kayode, Adeyanju, Kperogi Dare Osinbajo by stickle(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2019
nogragra:

you saw what we've been talking about my bru.

My fear is for the country. How these clueless group of persons want us to continue in quagmire while they are busy enriching themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Labor Party Leaders Meet With South West And Middle Belt Leaders / Is Jonathan Or Buhari To Blame For Poor Economy? / Youth Besiege Abuja, Block Roads Celebrating Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.