Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? (1701 Views)

Infinix Zero 8 launching on September 7th / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use / Xiaomi Mi 8 Launching On 31st Of May In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by Zyzman: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2019
Hello fellow Nairalanders.

I seem to have fallen in love with the specs of the xiaomi redmi note 8 and I have seen news of it being launched and on sales in countries like India and China.

I would love to know when it will be launched in Nigeria.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I will love to know the price too. cheesy cheesy
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by hisgrace090: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2019
And there's no xiaomi phones in Onitsha till date.
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by IKON360(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2019
When it will be launched.
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by giggspro(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2019
hisgrace090:
And there's no xiaomi phones in Onitsha till date.
Go to fine Brothers at shoprite onitsha, they have it in stock. Or goto Emeka offor plaza main market
NB: Redmi note 7, Redmi7

2 Likes

Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by Hungryboy12: 10:57am On Sep 26, 2019
giggspro:

Go to fine Brothers at shoprite onitsha, they have it in stock. Or goto Emeka offor plaza main market
You're right bro Note 7 and 8 has the same spec is only the pro that's unique
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by hisgrace090: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
giggspro:

Thanks!
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by TYglobal: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
giggspro:

I've checked emeka office and no one knows jack about Xiaomi there, if you could be more specific about it's location.
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by yungsmart(m): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hungryboy12:

You're right bro Note 7 and 8 has the same spec is only the pro that's unique
Which same specs please if you don't know something just ask.

**Redmi note 8 has dedicated SD card slot

**Redmi note 8 has NFC for payments how many phones under 150$ have NFC? This my people can only be possible with the redmi Note 8. cheesy

**Redmi note 8 has quad cameras with different functions... A solid two from the last note 7 and not even one

**Redmi note 8 has better main sensor gm2 vs gm1 on note 7

**Redmi Note 8 has better design and smaller chin meaning more beautiful... Have you seen the crystal white variant?

**Better processor Snapdragon 665 with new drivers and optimization

**11nm process meaning more battery efficient than 14nm note 7. People complaining of poor battery with the Note 7 will be at ease here.

**Even better, its more cheaper than the redmi Note 7 even at a higher ram count and with all those specs.

If these aren't improvements For you, then I honestly don't know what is undecided

In conclusion the redmi Note 8 has my seal of approval wink Redmi note 7 users should upgrade to enjoy these exciting features.

(As posted in the xiaomi thread)

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by giggspro(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
TYglobal:

I've checked emeka office and no one knows jack about Xiaomi there, if you could be more specific about it's location.
Only one store I know in Emeka offor deals on xiaomi phones if I discribe the place for you you might not locate it...
Just go to Fine Brothers at shoprite onitsha they have it in stock.
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by aezenkwu(m): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
giggspro:

Go to CEMA you will see a lady named Nneamaka ask her for the phone
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by GabrielYulaw(m): 9:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Zyzman:
Hello fellow Nairalanders.

I seem to have fallen in love with the specs of the xiaomi redmi note 8 and I have seen news of it being launched and on sales in countries like India and China.

I would love to know when it will be launched in Nigeria.

Thanks in advance.

PS: I will love to know the price too. cheesy cheesy

Hello! I too love the Redmi Note 8 pro and want to buy either that or the Mi Max 3 this year. I want the 8GB RAM and 128 GB ROM version of the Redmi Note 8 Pro, but the price is like 104k.

What you should do is get in contact with the trusted phone sellers in Nairaland. They can either import a phone for you or sell one at a rate cheaper than any shop can manage.

Search out people like Protein and Noobody. I bought the phone I'm using from Noobody in 2017 and hope to patronize him again soon.

Never even think of buying a phone at Emeka Offor, cos those people are born thieves.
Can't wait for the ofala on October 10 wink
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by Zyzman: 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
GabrielYulaw:

Hello! I too love the Redmi Note 8 pro and want to buy either that or the Mi Max 3 this year. I want the 8GB RAM and 128 GB ROM version of the Redmi Note 8 Pro, but the price is like 104k.

What you should do is get in contact with the trusted phone sellers in Nairaland. They can either import a phone for you or sell one at a rate cheaper than any shop can manage.

Search out people like Protein and Noobody. I bought the phone I'm using from Noobody in 2017 and hope to patronize him again soon.

Never even think of buying a phone at Emeka Offor, cos those people are born thieves.
Can't wait for the ofala on October 10 wink

I stay in Lagos so I prefer buying my phone in any slot, pointek or other trusted outlets.
Thanks for your advice though.
Re: When Is The Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Launching In Nigeria???? by GabrielYulaw(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Zyzman:

I stay in Lagos so I prefer buying my phone in any slot, pointek or other trusted outlets.
Thanks for your advice though.

Lol. There are trusted phone sellers on Nairaland who sell more phones weekly than standard shops. You don't have to take my word for it. Search for the Xiaomi thread and see for yourself.

(1) (Reply)

/ Giveaway Price / Iphone 12 Pro Max World Wide Open Box Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.