Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation (849 Views)

Virtual Assistant Urgently Needed 40k Monthly / After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub / How To Earn $1000 From Topbuzz Monthly Via Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by Kelstip: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2019
You can earn huge some of money every month like bloggers, apps and website owners do from Google Adsense and Admob using your phone and at your comfort.

You earnings will be transferred from Google to your local bank account every 21st of the month..

You can browse more about the platform through���

Http://www.google.com/admob
For serious persons
Not Referral
You make your earnings your self

No more banning of accounts
Proof:��
https://www.igbodefender.com/international/2019/08/28/google-to-end-policy-violations-against-adsense-admob-ad-manager-publishers-2/

Today I'd be teaching you on how make money from Google and start earning at least $20(6k) everyday with just using your ANDROID PHONE
Join the whatsapp group below to get started

JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP CHAT

Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by Umarzy(m): 8:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Lol grin....Which investment i never try for Nairaland.

For those of you that will be viewing this thread. This google admob is a thing i have tried before. Please, know that you can never outsmart google, they will still ban you.

It was on this platform around last year that someone post something like this too, i joined the group on WhatsApp, i paid him 4k for him to create my app, which he did.

After we started self-clicking, we were seeing dollars in the account. grin...Google wey smart just dey look us in 3D.

After after, dem almost ban everybody account, including mine. The developer said he would create another app for us. But, i lost interest in the thing, because it doesn't worth the stress

It doesn't worth the stress because even you yourself will not like your phone by the time you pack different vpn's changing your location. You will still change the time on your phone. They will tell you to click on 2 per location so as for Google not to suspect.

They will tell you to go to whois.net to check your vpn privacy strength of your location before clicking.

If your phone mistakenly ring, your own don finish, coz your data go disconnect and google go quickly detect say na naija you dey.

You have to always on your Vpn before clicking, what if you are using GLO and the data disappear within a second. E don be for you.

They will then advise you to get another extra phone, for clicking. That's the developer. They will tell you to click during midnight. They will tell you to always stay like 5 minutes on your app before clicking and even enter yeye wrong details on the ads that you clicked on. You still have to peruse the ads site for like 30seconds.

Minimum withdrawal is $100 and before you get am, google gatz verify you by sending you a pin.

If you successfully received your pin which is very difficult and you abide by all those rules 100%, then you may be paid.

But, make we no lie, e no dey easy to follow everything 100% and if you do, they will still ban you. cheesy

This thing no look like Yahoo?

3 Likes

Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by Kelstip: 9:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Read the header sir......its a rotational group clicking not you clicking your app with your phone..
Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by ojonugba2014(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Kelstip:
Read the header sir......its a rotational group clicking not you clicking your app with your phone..
what is now the different?
Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by Umarzy(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kelstip:

Is it not the same process? If error or mistake comes from any of the member, they will still ban them.
Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by sammyuche(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2019
Umarzy:

For those of you that will be viewing this thread. This google admob is a thing i have tried before. Please, know that you can never outsmart google, they will still ban you.

It was on this platform around last year that someone post something like this too, i joined the group on WhatsApp, i paid him 4k for him to create my app, which he did.

After we started self-clicking, we were seeing dollars in the account. grin...Google wey smart just dey look us in 3D.

After after, dem almost ban everybody account, including mine. The developer said he would create another app for us. But, i lost interest in the thing, because it doesn't worth the stress

It doesn't worth the stress because even you yourself will not like your phone by the time you pack different vpn's changing your location. You will still change the time on your phone. They will tell you to click on 2 per location so as for Google not to suspect.

They will tell you to go to whois.net to check your vpn privacy strength of your location before clicking.

If your phone mistakenly ring, your own don finish, coz your data go disconnect and google go quickly detect say na naija you dey.

You have to always on your Vpn before clicking, what if you are using GLO and the data disappear within a second. E don be for you.

They will then advise you to get another extra phone, for clicking. That's the developer. They will tell you to click during midnight. They will tell you to always stay like 5 minutes on your app before clicking and even enter yeye wrong details on the ads that you clicked on. You still have to peruse the ads site for like 30seconds.

Minimum withdrawal is $100 and before you get am, google gatz verify you by sending you a pin.

If you successfully received your pin which is very difficult and you abide by all those rules 100%, then you may be paid.

But, make we no lie, e no dey easy to follow everything 100% and if you do, they will still ban you. cheesy

Lmao God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by odhus(m): 7:12am On May 25, 2020
bros u b man ..u just nail it ..all ur statement are on point ...I have learnt from wat u said
Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by odhus(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2020
Kelstip:
Re: Make Atleast 40k Monthly Via Admob Rotation by odhus(m): 7:13am On May 25, 2020
Umarzy:

bros u b man ..u just nail it ..all ur statement are on point ...I
have learnt from wat u said

(1) (Reply)

MTN Sales Representative Test Invitation, Anyone Else? / Vacancy In A Restaurant In Ikeja - Lagos / Contact Staff Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.