Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub (982 Views)

Discountenance Job Offers From Us, INEC Warns Job-seeking Nigerians / After Job Interview, What Next / How To Earn $1000 From Topbuzz Monthly Via Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Looking For job is so tiring especially when all who you think you know are not helping out!
Despite struggling to come out with good grade in school, submitting and performing well in interviews yet employment is by who know who!

When there is no sources you end up looking like a nuisance begging uncle's/aunties for cash!

Now, I don't depend on my parents or uncles or siblings for money anymore.

Let me tell you, this is what has made me over #150,000+ in just 2months. I'm currently thanking God for this.

All I do is just to write short-contents and publish them on Amazon site and get paid.

This is not luck, not Ponzi scheme, you get paid once you publish your short-contents on Amazon.

All you need to do is just to make use of a simple guide which I will be showing you if you are interested

For more guidance and explanation
Whatsapp

+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9-9-2-1-0

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Calmcool(f): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
How many of you keep posting the same thing and the same testimony? Same testimony. If you guys are making that much, why almost compelling people to pay for your courses? This attitude makes people lose interest in the whole thing

2 Likes

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Calmcool:
How many of you keep posting the same thing and the same testimony? Same testimony. If you guys are making that much, why almost compelling people to pay for your courses? This attitude makes people lose interest in the whole thing
These testimonials are guides about Amazon publishing and the course creator is the same person
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Calmcool(f): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Divinelove1:

These testimonials are guides about Amazon publishing and the course creator is the same person

How many people are selling the same course then?

2 Likes

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 7:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Calmcool:

How many people are selling the same course then?
The first thing you need to understand is everyone selling is selling for the course creator and that is what Affiliate marketing is about, connect people to useful products! Just like uber connect everyone to drivers
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2022
If you need these Useful guide, connect with me

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2022
+2-3-4-8-0-3-4-1-9+9-2-1-0
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2022
Don't miss the opportunity, it prayer answered

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 11:25am On Oct 18, 2022
When you calculate dollar to naira ratio, you will know the best thing right now is to make money in dollars
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2022
When you calculate dollar to naira, you will know the best thing is to make money in dollars
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2022
If you take necessary actions you will know there are people enjoying regardless of the country's situation
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 1:02pm On Oct 20, 2022
Here is someone who got the Amazon publishing course and like to refer another person, it really a great business model

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 5:28am On Oct 21, 2022
Anyone who is ready to change his)her finàncial life won't let this opportunity slip them by
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2022
You need to differentiate between what you want now and what you want most, do you need finàncial freedom badly, then let get started
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2022
Dollars is about 750 to naira now, but you cañ make good cash in dollars via Amazon publishing. Nothing changes until you effect the changes

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2022
See what people make out of the Amazon publishing

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2022
I met chibuke on nairaland and he started
amazon publishing on 25/9/2022
Now he has published 2books without been a writer.
It can be you if you take actions right now! Connect with me on
Whatsapp

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
The right time to start is now
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
These are fast action pickers, he has got started immediately! Dollars to naira is now #800 the best thing that can happen to you is to make your cash in dollars

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2022
It another great day! Prices of things has increased, month has ended but yet salaries remains the same!
Help yourself out by taking reasonable actions that will better your finances, connect with me on
Whatsapp
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 9:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
This will work for anyone
Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
It a new month fams! This month will go well for us in Jesus name (amen). Make an habit of doing what you fear, in doing it is liberation.

Cheers to your finàncial freedom

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Talktalk2022: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2022
Na ponzi scam
Don’t fall for these
See reviews below
If you go Mumu pay , you go still come nairaland come hunt & beg for potential mugus oo. If you nor refer you nor go see shi shi .
The OP just Dey find her referral bonus .

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 4:58am On Nov 03, 2022
Nothing much here guys, just someone picking up Opportunities that will liberate her Financially
It can be you and the right time is now!
You can make your own research on what kindle direct publishing is all about

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2022
It another great day to tell yourself the truth, do you like your current finàncial situation?, Do you want to continue like that? If no then these Opportunities shouldn't pass you by
Connect with me NOW

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Don't wait until Nigeria happen to you before thinking of other options
Lecturers were not paid for 8months and it can happen in any sector.
Start a side hustle today! Connect with me

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 8:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
This will be your testimony the moment you learn to invest in knowledge rather than cloth, shoes that won't bring you any returns

Re: After Job Seeking For Years, I Found Out How To Make 100k Monthly Via Amazon Pub by Divinelove1(f): 7:19am On Nov 16, 2022
Goodmorning my people! All what you need is an Opportunity but 2things are involved, you must see it and seize it! Else it will slip from your hands

(1) (Reply)

JOBS: Dangote Petroleum Refinery Begins Recruitment, With Free Accommodation / 400MB For A Small Task / Uba Interview For Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.