Stats: 3,151,586 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds (18810 Views)

N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Threatens Google Over Rootstv YouTube Video / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by DevilhimseIf: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Strikethem:
Are you not a criminal too?
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by DevilhimseIf: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

As expected of you. You don't think for yourself. You don't need facts. You don't even need to understand what is going on.
All you want is to believe any lies against the government.
Stupid clout chasers
tell that to the criminal thief call osibanjo
he should vomit the 100bn
he's a criminal
osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a hopeless bastard charlatan bribe eating scumbag fake pasta
kiss the truth

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Annie939(f): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2019
Strikethem:
Your father plus your entire lineage plus your timid idiot are not match. If he sure for him. He should bring out his evidence. By the way, are you tired of back to daura lyrics?
hhhheeeee mehnnnnnn calm down to avoid HBP my dad is dead my brother and I is doing great my lineage will be better than osy corruption come to Timi Frank he's already a great man. for your question hmmmmmmmm i won't get tired.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by ChoCho54(f): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Strikethem:
Which academic is your father cheesy
If osunbande was your father, why didn't you call out ganduje:s aide who made the observation?

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by GavelSlam: 9:57am On Sep 26, 2019
Timi Frank fled the country so he could make allegations he cannot substantiate.

Poignantly, it appears the real purpose of this lie is to make Osinbajo resign as they can see he enjoys popularity across the nation.

The Bush Baby cries mostly at night for fear of what the morning would bring.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Adekamkpe23: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2019
Why can't the DSS just pick him up? Is he not in Nigeria?
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by ChoCho54(f): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
This ugly dude with mouth odour has started again.

I think all these boys who claim to be activists are pushing against the government so as to get detained and at least gain a more popular status.

True activists such as Falana has told Timi (one little noise maker) to shut up and withdraw his statements because that's not the proper way to activism.
He is only trying to victimize himself
You sound defeated already. I hope osunbande won't send people to go and beg Frank from behind.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by ChoCho54(f): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

As expected of you. You don't think for yourself. You don't need facts. You don't even need to understand what is going on.
All you want is to believe any lies against the government.
Stupid clout chasers
You are in sifia pains, did the yahoo yahoo pastor give you part of his loot?

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by GavelSlam: 10:14am On Sep 26, 2019
Adekamkpe23:
Why can't the DSS just pick him up? Is he not in Nigeria?

He's in Dubai enjoying Atiku's largesse.
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by blackmantis: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2019
ChoCho54:
Osunbande is a thief no doubt but it's Tinubu the cabal are really laying landmines for.

My thoughts exactly
From the video it seems Timi has damming evidence against someone powerful and the VP issue is just a trigger.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by ChoCho54(f): 10:21am On Sep 26, 2019
blackmantis:

My thoughts exactly
From the video it seems Timi has damming evidence against someone powerful and the VP issue is just a trigger.
Let the game begin, we are happily watching

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2019
ChoCho54:
90b gang spotted cheesy
Will u shut up.

Ewu Gambia

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by cyberguy72(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
This ugly dude with mouth odour has started again.

I think all these boys who claim to be activists are pushing against the government so as to get detained and at least gain a more popular status.

True activists such as Falana has told Timi (one little noise maker) to shut up and withdraw his statements because that's not the proper way to activism.
He is only trying to victimize himself
hmm Falana ke!....APC lawyer

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by ChoCho54(f): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2019
sassysure:

Will u shut up.

Ewu Gambia
E pain am! Osunbande is a thief. He learnt his trade from the pulpit. cheesy

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Charleys: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2019
sassysure:
I don't like politicians but what they are doing to this guy isn't good.
He is the face of apc.
As if those persecuting him don't have so many skeletons on their cupboards.

I'm positive the cabal are using this timi Frank and as usual, politicians from the south don't ever learn.
They are tools in the hands of the political elite of the north and when it comes to politics in the north, there is nothing like party. They speak with one voice unlike the mumu south.
Shame on them.

Na Osibanjo skeleton wey we dey find now

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by saintokwuluora(m): 10:54am On Sep 26, 2019
Seems Osibanjo and his lawyers go write media houses tire. Waiting for Channels to receive their own threat letter. But when will they sue Mr Frank for his frank allegations?

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Strikethem: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s] Sharap
osibanjo is a criminal
he stole 100bn
And shared part of it to your father. Guess that how you know about it.
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Strikethem: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2019
ChoCho54:
If osunbande was your father, why didn't you call out ganduje:s aide who made the observation?
I asked a question. Pls answer. Which academic is your father?
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by DevilhimseIf: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2019
Strikethem:
And shared part of it to your father. Guess that how you know about it.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Greatpoet(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2019
[quote][/quote]
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Strikethem: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2019
Annie939:
hhhheeeee mehnnnnnn calm down to avoid HBP my dad is dead my brother and I is doing great my lineage will be better than osy corruption come to Timi Frank he's already a great man. for your question hmmmmmmmm i won't get tired.
Lol, seems buhari is still going back to daura and Atiku and obichinua are still cumming

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by ChoCho54(f): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Strikethem:
I asked a question. Pls answer. Which academic is your father?
My father is an honest academic who would never embezzle funds meant for the common good.

Osunbande is a pastor, most pastors are thieves so we are not surprised at all.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by TheAngry1: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2019
This idiot needs to go to Kirikiri

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Ayoefa: 11:19am On Sep 26, 2019
Ebola fat lip Frank seeking cheap attention as usual.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2019
To me for timi frank, he shouldn't just sit there and be attacking a sitting vp.
If he has the fact let him speak up

Do you find it hard using your WeChat and Alipay wallet?.Check my sigg

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by midnighter(f): 11:20am On Sep 26, 2019
So if he trashes our VP what will we do
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by WildChild00(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2019
But why is Timi wearing a military Como flag? shocked

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by frowland(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2019
The guy even dey Dubai. He should come back home and fight. I don't fancy people who fight from abroad and leaving tweep followers fighting themselves.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by bestofnollywood: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2019
The battle line is drawn!

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Minjim: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2019
This insignificant dude seems to be basking in the euphoria of his new found fame.
The VP should deal with this one thoroughly- he's a pig. He seems to be enjoying the attention this assignment pdp gave him seem to be getting him mostly from children of hatred

Salihu Denies Court Order Asking Him To Take Over As APC Secretary / Senator Okorocha Meets Abdullahi Adamu (Pictures) / Wike Inspects Ongoing Projects In Guzape Diplomatic Zone, Others (Photos)