Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds (18826 Views)

N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Threatens Google Over Rootstv YouTube Video / Alleged N90bn FIRS Fund: Osinbajo Demands Retraction From Vanguard / FIRS Denies Giving Osinbajo N90bn, Seeks Legal Actions Against Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:24am On Sep 26, 2019
Lol cheesy.
This boy actually said The Vice President should resign and take him to court.
What an animal.

He has ran so far away from the country already,
coward chicken! grin cheesy

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Dshocker(m): 11:24am On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
this timi frank should be arrested for false allegation

Arrest him for what?....Osinbanjo has been a fake pastor all this while and will pay dearly for his crimes

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by anonymousghost2(m): 11:25am On Sep 26, 2019
kidap:
Timi Frank is in Dubai, if he sure for am make him come 9ja
na wetin mke common police see una finish.
mumu

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Myhusband(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2019
sassysure:
I don't like politicians but what they are doing to this guy isn't good.
He is the face of apc.
As if those persecuting him don't have so many skeletons on their cupboards.

I'm positive the cabal are using this timi Frank and as usual, politicians from the south don't ever learn.
They are tools in the hands of the political elite of the north and when it comes to politics in the north, there is nothing like party. They speak with one voice unlike the mumu south.
Shame on them.

my brother don't stress yourself. wait let them impeached him as they want and they put aboki there then you will see these Southern imbeciles crying federal character

where is the southern unity that some foools were talking about months back? southern Nigeria are the most unreasonable citizens of Nigeria when it comes to politics.Timi's confidence can be trace to the cabal without stressing ones thought
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by anonymousghost2(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82580058:
Lol cheesy.
This boy actually said The Vice President should resign and take him to court.
What an animal.

He has ran so far away from the country already,
coward chicken! grin cheesy

coward wey better pass your generation

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by mercyviv(f): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2019
The way the guy is running his mouth, it will land him in serious trouble!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Enemyofpeace: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2019
This man mean Osinbajo o. I wonder how that fine woman Mrs Osinbajo go dey feel now

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Bizibi(m): 11:27am On Sep 26, 2019
frowland:
The guy even dey Dubai. He should come back home and fight. I don't fancy people who fight from abroad and leaving tweep followers fighting themselves.
i hear!!! You want to mock him when he gets arrested by dss ba..... Just like sowore

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Ojiofor: 11:27am On Sep 26, 2019
I will waive my immunity and face trial is a Yahoo Yahoo statement from a Yahoo pastor.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by zubydave(m): 11:28am On Sep 26, 2019
kidap:
So wetin you talk make sense. Imagine talk; "make him come naija". Its your type that gets drunk in happiness when people in power use various arms of the force to intimidate perceived enemies. Shame

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by BabaO2: 11:28am On Sep 26, 2019
This guy is seriously sick, his lips are falling and dripping
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by UncleJudax(m): 11:29am On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Arrested? Not sued for defamation?

Why na to de arrest be Una solution? grin

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Zeemam: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2019
Timi Frank is stepping the head of a COBRA, he should be arrested now.
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Minjim: 11:29am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
[s][/s]
tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

You need to retake ur evil 101 class

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by UncleJudax(m): 11:30am On Sep 26, 2019
kidap:
Hahaha. So Una go carry DSS arrest am? kiss

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by adenigga(m): 11:32am On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

Please, how can we prove it as false allegation. Let them go to Court

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by akin9ja78(m): 11:33am On Sep 26, 2019
APC cant trick us with thier stunt. All for headlines

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Minjim: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2019
zubydave:

So wetin you talk make sense. Imagine talk; "make him come naija". Its your type that gets drunk in happiness when people in power use various arms of the force to intimidate perceived enemies. Shame

Which force.

Is it from Dubai he'll attend court.
The vp didn't threaten him with violence.

He kept saying " I stand by my earlier statements"....from Dubai.
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Enemyofpeace: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
to use you do rituals just dey hungry me like shawarma

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by dunkem21(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Enemyofpeace: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2019
ikombe:
Useless comment grin

Your comment is a total waste of space.
very very useless comment

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Jollylolly(f): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2019
This man gaz to show his yeye face for live television. i smell jail term for am
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by cjudy(m): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2019
Just watch and see how one rotten fish seller will come to defend him

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by fyneguy: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

This guy is playing a mind game.

His court defence plan is to say ''there's an allegation'' against the VP. ''I did not say he did it...it's alleged that he did. if he didn't do it, he should have just denied it''

He has no FACT! he just wants to waste the VP's time and resources. The ultimate goal is to get Osinbajo to resign and weaken APC's chances in 2023, to boost Atiku's chances. grin grin

I am sure Osinbajo is smart enough to see through their gameplan. grin
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by johnkay1(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Timi is imbec tongue
They aim is to remove the world best VP.
Imagine telling PYO to resign.. shocked

Timi go and tell who sent you that he chose wrong target

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by tracychelsea13: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2019
Timi Frank is nothing short of horrofic, as in, horror film but PDP get them plenty. Fani-Kayode the druggy sef dey. Your corner for jail no be here
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by lloyds(m): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

He is.being fuelled.by some groups.

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Jollylolly(f): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Timi frank never recovered from his ailment
Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by greggng: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2019
This is why i kept on saying that Nigerians are gullible. This is more or less like atiku server issue. Inec said they don't have server...atiku kept on insisting that there is server. Can you force a man to give what he doesn't have? Let's narrow it down to this current issue. Osibanjo has denied the allegation and even those whom Timi said gave him money has denied any knowledge of such....but this stupid Timi kept on deceiving the gullible Nigerians .,.must we talk for the sake of talking ....? Must we tarnish people's image cos of freedom of speech? I guess he has to be arrested now so that he can come up with his evidence...

Re: Osinbajo: Timi Frank Speaks On Channels Tv On Alleged N90bn Firs Election Funds by Murphy123: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2019
E be like say Osho baba name don enter di matter ooh.

Bayelsa Guber: Sylva, Oshiomole Aided Our Victory – PDP / Senator Okorocha Meets Abdullahi Adamu (Pictures) / Re: Give Me Seven Weeks To Produce Witnesses, Obi Tells Tribunal - LP