Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (65599 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2020
Nannyservices:

Are you asking of this type of fish below? if yes then you can get it from the north
Prizes differ though, you can get a carton of indomie superpack for 20,000 and above.

You could get for 10k but the size may not be as big as the one in the picture below
It's not this type.
This is what I mean. It's called mangala. There is another one that resemble this called asa. Anambra people use these two to make bitterleave and òha soups. But I have told somebody who is in Abuja to go and get it in suleja market. Thank u

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ghettochild(m): 3:25am On Jun 04, 2020
antivirushop:
for ur gas cookers of any type, gas cylinders, kitchen utensils like spoon,plates, trays,bouffet .intact every every. na ogbo efele market be d best place to go. a market DT has turned many to multi millionaires for those who understand
Is it cheaper than idumago/idumota. Make I inform my mum to change direction
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ghettochild(m): 3:26am On Jun 04, 2020
antivirushop:
for mattresses ,pillows etc go to menax street. I lose count of d number of lorries DT are fully loaded with foams going to other states from here on daily basis
Like how much can someone start such business
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:33am On Jun 04, 2020
ghettochild:

Is it cheaper than idumago/idumota. Make I inform my mum to change direction

i dont know bc am not in lagos

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:34am On Jun 04, 2020
ghettochild:

Like how much can someone start such business
personslly i cant give u,right estimate bt it all depends on d capacity u wanna start wit

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ghettochild(m): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
antivirushop:
last saturday i decided to visit the OGBO OGWU INT MARKET which is d bjggest patent drug market in Nigeria, i wanted to get some nose masks for some relatives, i discovered,dt,d bulk of d masks has been bought by chinese people,in onitsha and was,shipped back,to china in january, just few of d masks,re,still in d market and d sellers has also,increased d prices astronomically, well dts biz for u, one can become a multi billionaire over night if such opprtunity knocks,on,d,door, imagine someone who,have a million,pcs of this item dt,use to,sell,at,400naira for a,pack of,50pcs, now,selling at 4k for d,same pack,of,50pcs
, such also happened when tramadol,and codeine,were made,contraband, those dealers for,d,msrket made huge money,some built many houses from the extra large profit they made

so the OGBOWGU MARKET is where u can get all ur drugs, hospital ,and surgical equipment in bulk, its located at UGA junction before u reach niger bridge most northern and,southern states,buy their medicines from this market, if u re opening a,pharmacy or chemist this,is where u should come to,purchase ur goods,in lrder,to make good profit
What is the criteria for opening a pharmacy store in Lagos or nigeria as a whole
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ibukunmazada(m): 2:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Thank you for this insightful post. God will continue to bless you.

Please I need hydraulic parts of earth moving equipment such as hydraulic control valve, hydraulic actuator.

Please can you link me up with any seller.

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mejai(m): 4:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
antivirushop. Jah bless. If I come to OSHA for shopping, will waybill be possible? Due to lockdown? I will be coming from Enugu.

Also are there special days to visit?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:07am On Jun 05, 2020
mejai:
antivirushop. Jah bless. If I come to OSHA for shopping, will waybill be possible? Due to lockdown? I will be coming from Enugu.

Also are there special days to visit?

even wit d lockdown sone vehicles carry passengers and goods to enugu at upper iweka. no special days but avoid weekends

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2020
ibukunmazada:
Thank you for this insightful post. God will continue to bless you.

Please I need hydraulic parts of earth moving equipment such as hydraulic control valve, hydraulic actuator.

Please can you link me up with any seller.

caterpillar people stay around expressay between new spare parts market and borromeo. u will see alot of caterpullars there and also their shops and workshops
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2020
ghettochild:

What is the criteria for opening a pharmacy store in Lagos or nigeria as a whole

i dont really know bt i think there is a body incharge of issuing such licenses

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:29am On Jun 05, 2020
sassysure:

Thank u.
No, they are for personal consumption. I wanted them sent to my base but I have handled it.
Thank u so much.

I once asked how to buy shops in main market, ochanja, osè etc. I will like to own some shops there.

u are free to buy shops in any market in onitsha once there is a willing seller. there,re shops dt in some lines in these markets dt re,highly,sought after. such shops can give u annual rents dt is high and u wont have a problen finding tenants,for them. there re some bizmen here who only buy shops as investments, they said they dont want wahala connected wit residential buildings. there is also some arrangenent where people rent out shops from plaza owners and then rent at their own prices. most times it happens in busy plazas . i will advise u go for shops at lagos line main market, building material markets, ochanja market around shoe sellers lines.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:36am On Jun 05, 2020
generally rent is cheaper in onitsha than most cities. u can get a decent two bedroom flat for 180k here. shop rents are also affordable. there re lines in some markets u can get shop rents as,low,as,2k per month.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 05, 2020
antivirushop:

u are free to buy shops in any market in onitsha once there is a willing seller. there,re shops dt in some lines in these markets dt re,highly,sought after. such shops can give u annual rents dt is high and u wont have a problen finding tenants,for them. there re some bizmen here who only buy shops as investments, they said they dont want wahala connected wit residential buildings. there is also some arrangenent where people rent out shops from plaza owners and then rent at their own prices. most times it happens in busy plazas . i will advise u go for shops at lagos line main market, building material markets, ochanja market around shoe sellers lines.

Waoh!
Thank you.
I will get back to u at the right time so we can talk if that's ok with you.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
sassysure:

Waoh! Thank you. I will get back to u at the right time so we can talk if that's ok with you.
no problem
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Layomiexclusive: 7:37am On Jun 06, 2020
antivirushop:
shirts like this goes for 4k, use to,be lower before d,coronavirus era,
jeans like this goes for 27k per bundle,

Please this shirts u posted , is it 4k per bundle or per 1
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Layomiexclusive:

Please this shirts u posted , is it 4k per bundle or per 1
beofre use to sell for 4k per one, bt wi d dollar increase d price has increased too. even at dt people re still buying them

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Solomonkeeng: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
I need your phone number please. I want to do business with you
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by lalaponcus(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Hello sir
Thank you for your great job here. Please i want to go to Onitsha to get clothes, two suits and shoes. Where do you advice that I get at cheap price and good quality? Also, any advice for bargaining well?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Coolbriz: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
antivirushop:
no be only cloth biz dey here, computer and accessory biz dey too, if u re in dt,line of biz ckme get ur laptop chargers, screen, battery, modems, sata case, mifi , other peripherials at,d,best prices
Kudos man
This my business line, am into stationeries and computer accessories, I've been coming to onitsha but I need a direct link to importers. Please help out.
Thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:08am On Jun 07, 2020
Coolbriz:

Kudos man
This my business line, am into stationeries and computer accessories, I've been coming to onitsha but I need a direct link to importers. Please help out.
Thanks
what kind of accessories, mention names
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:12am On Jun 07, 2020
lalaponcus:
Hello sir
Thank you for your great job here. Please i want to go to Onitsha to get clothes, two suits and shoes. Where do you advice that I get at cheap price and good quality? Also, any advice for bargaining well?
for suits na main market, shoes na ochanja market. for quality u feel them wit ur hqnds
. for bargaining if they tell u 15k start pricing from 6k,there is no shame in bargaining,lol
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2020
Solomonkeeng:
I need your phone number please. I want to do business with you
check my sig
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Coolbriz: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2020
antivirushop:

what kind of accessories, mention names

Hard disk, memory, USB-HDMI-VGA connectors, mouse, keyboard, batteries, laptop chargers, power cables, VGA cables, peripheral devices for laptop and desktop. Printer, cartridges and refill. Both toner and liquid
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Coolbriz:

Hard disk, memory, USB-HDMI-VGA connectors, mouse, keyboard, batteries, laptop chargers, power cables, VGA cables, peripheral devices for laptop and desktop. Printer, cartridges and refill. Both toner and liquid
do u buy in bulk. send me a message on whatsapp
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2020
Chrisbella24:
I'm coming to Onitsha after they lift the interstate lockdown.

E like say I go turn Onitsha personal shopper.

Help people buy goods in Onitsha for a fee kisskiss
its nice if u can do it. alot,of people have asked me to start offering such service bt time,is what i dont really have , if i must do so it require getting someone dt will handle it. probably setup an office for it soit can be more organised. d key thing is to get stuffs at most afforable prices. and i know importers virtually of any items,u see for onitsha. though bulk buyers can enjoy such service. bc u cant be looking for,an,importer when buying few items.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
two lessons i have learnt in biz
1. apart from goods wit expiry dates.
dont sell off ur goods mayb bc d prices has cone down or d,goods,full market. if u ve goods whose price ve fallen, just pack them and start buying d,current,ones wit low prices and be selling. time will come when dt,particular goods will be scarce,or its price will be up. august last year i sold off some goods below cost prices bc demand for them was low. by sept ending i started receiving requests for,dt particular goods. the worst thing is dt selling them,out below cost is of no advantage for me bc i wasnt in need of d money

2 dont,fold ur hands and say price is high or dollar is high i wont do biz. keep pushing it. rather hold on bt be more calculative. when dollar moved from 360 to 380, i said its high i will wait it will come down, now dollar is 450.lol

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by amtheone(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2020
Oga antivirus Abeg do you know any importer of this product in onitsha

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2020
amtheone:
Oga antivirus Abeg do you know any importer of this product in onitsha

u can find them,at ajasa street, ose market onitsha. many of them buy it from factories in nigeria. christoferal does plastic blowing for,onitsha here, dont know,if he blows such designs too
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2020
antivirushop:

its nice if u can do it. alot,of people have asked me to start offering such service bt time,is what i dont really have , if i must do so it require getting someone dt will handle it. probably setup an office for it soit can be more organised. d key thing is to get stuffs at most afforable prices. and i know importers virtually of any items,u see for onitsha. though bulk buyers can enjoy such service. bc u cant be looking for,an,importer when buying few items.

Can we chat more?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2020
antivirushop:

Thank you.
I really want to compare the market with that of Lagos.

Do you think Lagos is more cheaper? Since all containers arrive here before heading to Onitsha?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Thank you.
I really want to compare the market with that of Lagos.

Do you think Lagos is more cheaper? Since all containers arrive here before heading to Onitsha?
there re items u can get cheaper in lagos and there,re,ones cheaper in,onitsha, if u read,my previous,posts,u can see,what i wrote,abt them,any item onitsha bizmen imports direct will definitely be cheaper.most containers come from lagos bt cost of doing biz for onitsha is low, cheap rent and transportation, even cheap salary for salesgirls, availability of transportation to all parts of nigeria and across to other african country. u can do waybil from here to sokoto at 1k. bt to do waybill from ikeja to badagry fit pass 1k. na inside same state o. anida tin is dt an onitsha trader believes in turnover and little profit than an average lagos bizman. for instance i can sell modems at 2200 now bt lagos sells 2300.my cargo comes tru lagos airports.u can also investigate all this.
a very big dealer of computer accessory in a state in d northeast told me last year dt d same list he buys from lagos when he buys them for,onitsha he do get lots,of change. u can load ur goods here and get them in maidugri or yobe in two days bt if d goods re coming from lagos it can take 4 to 5days. most bizmen wants goods delivered quicker. there re even hummer buses dt go from onitsha to like yola in less than 12hours. when d roads re good luxurious buses make same journey in 12hours bt now dt most roads are bad,it takes luxurious buses at tines 24hours to reach if it odoesnt break down for road

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

Soko Loan Has Finally Defamed Me (pictures) / Bodies Of Herbert Wigwe, Wife & Son Arrive Port Harcourt Airport (Photos) / My Experience Today In Warri ( graphic pix be warnned) !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.