Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (62182 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2020
mrgana1:
No doubt you are doing a very good job @antivirushop, God bless you more. I want to go into paint production, please I don't how you can help or link me with major paint chemical dealer in Onitsha so as to get the prices of the following items:
Paint buckets 20 litres and 4 litres (white colour)
Titanium dioxide per Kg
Synthetic Rubber per kg
Toluene per litre.
Also if there those who brand the buckets.
Knowing the prices will help me to compare and also to know what to come along with.
Thanks.
will check
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by mrgana1: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2020
Thanks so much sir, I look forward to results sir.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Micology19(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Pls what profitable business can i start there with 500k and above
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2020
Micology19:
Pls what profitable business can i start there with 500k and above
if there is sth u re doing already and its working for u then u can check how d opportunities and potentials of this town can enhance that

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by maximizer61(m): 4:38pm On Feb 09, 2020
pls what of clothing business, like senator material, ankara, lace, plain and pattern etc.
where do i buy in whole sale and like how much can one start with ?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
maximizer61:
pls what of clothing business, like senator material, ankara, lace, plain and pattern etc.
where do i buy in whole sale and like how much can one start with ?
u will see them in main market, there is a guy in my street who imports lace, i dont know how much u can start wit bc am not in dt line of biz
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:05am On Feb 11, 2020
the key thing for success in any biz is having a good customer base, i keep stressing that, do u know why, bc their cooperation can bring u success, that been said,

i have seen alot of bizmen who never bought a single thing off d shores of nigeria, they trade locally,and re successful, here in onitsha there are traders who buy from,d importers and sell in,d same line with them , most of them have built many four storeys in this town, alot,of,people keep sending me meassage asking which bizness they will do dt is profitable, i will,say all biz are profitable just depends on ur strategy, in this thread i try as much as possible to give info dt can,help, am not a motivational speaker,am,just telling what i see happening,
d basic thing is dt thing u re doing already find a way to,enhance and upgrade it, u can visit this town and check what positive impact it can add to,what u re doing already, last year nov dt i,went to,d north, i saw alot of men who re doing big businesses there, almost all of them buy their goods from either lagos or onitsha, some of these guys re richer than their suppliers in onitsha, ask me why, bc they sell wit a higher profit margin than people here,make i stop here, make i take my malaria and,catarrh drugs,

3 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by TariEnoch(m): 10:54am On Feb 11, 2020
Please anyone with idea on where to get these cloths on cheap price in Onitsha?

Help me I want to open wheelbarrow boutique

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by fyneboi79(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Great
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
TariEnoch:
Please anyone with idea on where to get these cloths on cheap price in Onitsha?

Help me I want to open wheelbarrow boutique
u can see such clothes and even more. make out time and come to onitsha. move around the market, u will see many designs. u will even see ones better than the one u carry for mind come. if u wan do wheelbarrow boutique, u can come to d market and ask diff people dt have clothes for auctions. u buy them at extremely cheap prices and go to ur location and sell. there people doing it inside onitsha and they re making it. alot of people have been asking about clothes. i think when i have some time will create a channel for cloth deals in onitsha which will showcase new designs the thing go take time and stress. will work towards it

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by LKO(m): 5:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
antivirushop:

u can see such clothes and even more. make out time and come to onitsha. move around the market, u will see many designs. u will even see ones better than the one u carry for mind come. if u wan do wheelbarrow boutique, u can come to d market and ask diff people dt have clothes for auctions. u buy them at extremely cheap prices and go to ur location and sell. there people doing it inside onitsha and they re making it. alot of people have been asking about clothes. i think when i have some time will create a channel for cloth deals in onitsha which will showcase new designs the thing go take time and stress. will work towards it

Please do, I'm interested on that. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Arijude(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
antivirushop:

there re items u can get cheaper in Onitsha and there re ones u can get cheaper in lagos. when it comes to general goods, its cheaper here but when it comes to some specialized items DT has to do with specialized field then its lagos. e.g heavy equipments used by telecom companies in doing their masts or networking etc.
general goods like phone accessories, computer accessories,wears, electrical, aluminium profiles and may more items re cheap here. no one sells airplane parts here or aviation stuff here BC we no even have an airport here. but u can get motor parts well well
please bro, do you know any where one can get car battery to resale, like 75 ah 12v MS Marshall battery there in onitsha?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Arijude:
please bro, do you know any where one can get car battery to resale, like 75 ah 12v MS Marshall battery there in onitsha?
new spare parts market, Nkpor

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Diffen: 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bros, welldone.
Can one get fairly used toys, blenders, electric kettle, refrigerators, office chairs,rugs, led to, bicycles,gas cookers etc directly from importers.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Diffen:
Bros, welldone.
Can one get fairly used toys, blenders, electric kettle, refrigerators, office chairs,rugs, led to, bicycles,gas cookers etc directly from importers.
there is no special market for tokunbo stuffs like d ones u mention. at times people bring in used stuffs and offload at their choice warehouses. mainly I have seen such been offloaded at Iweka electronics market, Egerton junction near ose market. there is someone who also offloads such items at Old road Nkpor before st Anthony's cath church.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Zealoy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Looking for where to buy original, quality and affordable cosmetics products? Well search no more! Cuz in Crystal Gold Cosmetics we got everything u need! We sell wholesale, retail and we supply to anywhere in Nigeria, visit us today at shop G14 Bauchi 2 Plaza international tradefair complex, ojo Lagos State. Tell 08034323442

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by GabinoMarket(f): 12:06am On Feb 15, 2020
antivirushop:
the key thing for success in any biz is having a good customer base, i keep stressing that, do u know why, bc their cooperation can bring u success, that been said,

i have seen alot of bizmen who never bought a single thing off d shores of nigeria, they trade locally,and re successful, here in onitsha there are traders who buy from,d importers and sell in,d same line with them , most of them have built many four storeys in this town, alot,of,people keep sending me meassage asking which bizness they will do dt is profitable, i will,say all biz are profitable just depends on ur strategy, in this thread i try as much as possible to give info dt can,help, am not a motivational speaker,am,just telling what i see happening,
d basic thing is dt thing u re doing already find a way to,enhance and upgrade it, u can visit this town and check what positive impact it can add to,what u re doing already, last year nov dt i,went to,d north, i saw alot of men who re doing big businesses there, almost all of them buy their goods from either lagos or onitsha, some of these guys re richer than their suppliers in onitsha, ask me why, bc they sell wit a higher profit margin than people here,make i stop here, make i take my malaria and,catarrh drugs,
Well done sir! Antivirus shop for president. I went all the way from Lagos and enjoyed my time there. For a strategic business person like me - it was like going to Disney and I didn’t even scratch the surface! I have already started work on a business I had started before and packed up.
What he is saying is true o. There are stuff I used to import from China and the cost was killing me. Lo and behold they are cheaper in Onitsha.

Antivirushop God bless you o. Though you were not around, God blessed me with a divine helper who really helped me. But your guidance is invaluable!

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by SandraMonday1(f): 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
antivirushop:

front line around where they sell jewelries.

Nice
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 2:34am On Feb 22, 2020
GabinoMarket:

Well done sir! Antivirus shop for president. I went all the way from Lagos and enjoyed my time there. For a strategic business person like me - it was like going to Disney and I didn’t even scratch the surface! I have already started work on a business I had started before and packed up.
What he is saying is true o. There are stuff I used to import from China and the cost was killing me. Lo and behold they are cheaper in Onitsha.

Antivirushop God bless you o. Though you were not around, God blessed me with a divine helper who really helped me. But your guidance is invaluable!
well done for sharing ur experience for others to learn . there re people who came and never cared to share their encounter. there re 2persons DT I took around myself. some others I have given directions through phone BC I wasnt chanced. sorry I wasn't around to take u around as promised. well its also good DT u came and explored this city yourself.

the outbreak in china has really affected prices of some goods in Onitsha. like the prices of some clothes jeans, shirts and polo has slightly increased. reason is DT this February no new goods were loaded in china. many traders did not travel to china for Biz during this time

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by sosowater: 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2020
Hello antivirushop, where can I find unique watches in onitsha for wholesale price?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:39pm On Feb 22, 2020
sosowater:
Hello antivirushop, where can I find unique watches in onitsha for wholesale price?
main market, many sellers of it re there, there is a guy who sells jewelry and watches at china prices, but na strictly,wholesale he does, even if u wsnt a million pieces e dey there
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Coolbriz: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2020
Sir, I sell stationeries and computer accessories, in all, laptop and desktop. I would like 5o know things you deal on so I can link up to you, though I've been buying from onitsha for over 2years now. I believe through you I can get fair price. Thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by sosowater: 7:58am On Feb 23, 2020
antivirushop:

main market, many sellers of it re there, there is a guy who sells jewelry and watches at china prices, but na strictly,wholesale he does, even if u wsnt a million pieces e dey there

Great. Thank you.

Can I get the number of this person that sells at China prices?

Also, which side main market dey? Is Emeka Offor Plaza inside Main Market? Cos if it is then I know main market
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:26am On Feb 23, 2020
sosowater:

Great. Thank you.

Can I get the number of this person that sells at China prices?

Also, which side main market dey? Is Emeka Offor Plaza inside Main Market? Cos if it is then I know main market
emeka offor is within d axis of main market, when u re ready let me know
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Adeyemi80: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Zealoy:
Looking for where to buy quality and affordable cosmetics products? Well search no more! Cuz in Crystal Gold Cosmetics we got everything u need! We sell wholesale, retail and we supply to anywhere in Nigeria, visit us today at shop G14 Bauchi 2 Plaza international tradefair complex, ojo Lagos State.
your phone no
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Tems34(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2020
Please helps me. I am about starting my soap making business shortly. Where can I buy the Chemicals in Onitsha at a cheaper price?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:33am On Feb 24, 2020
Tems34:
Please helps me. I am about starting my soap making business shortly. Where can I buy the Chemicals in Onitsha at a cheaper price?
dont really know d place they sell it, bt a friend of mine once told me dt her fiance manufactures soaps and some skjn care products in abuja and dt she,normally comes,to,onotsha to buy d raw,materials,,will ask him anyways
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Zealoy(m): 1:13am On Feb 24, 2020
Adeyemi80:
your phone no
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:40am On Feb 24, 2020
a profitable biz is not the one u heard someone saying its profitable. what works for mr A might not work for mr B. a profitable biz is a biz u have customers who are willing and ready to pay for.

a profitable biz in a particular location might not be a profitable biz in another location. for instance a moving biz in Enugu might not move in Osun. like already made wears like Jeans, shirts and polo can sell faster in enugu than in osun bc people in d south west generally wear more locally sown clothes than people in enugu. so tailoring material stuffs can move higher there. i know someone who moved from onitsha to ibadan. he sells those clothes like shiffon, lace etc. he started doing better in ibadan. what he does is dt he comes to onitsha and aba to carry those materials and sell in ibadan. he even sells to many dealers there too. he has been in d biz in onitsha for long and so know some viyal info about where to get what

Bottomline, find sth that works for u. sth might not work for u in a particular location but still can work for another in same location. d corper i told u people about last year, i enquired about her last weekend. i saw d waybill dt was sent to her .d woman has really grown in a short while. i wonder if she go still leave that town after service.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2020
Onitsha as a commercial hub still offers opportunities for people . the potentials of this town does not only lie in offering u affordable goods. there are still room for investments for people outside Onitsha. u can come here and start ur biz. alot of people has asked me questions about what they can do here in onitsha, Here ICT services is not saturated. livestock farming and also people who have businesses dt does with money exchange will surbive here. there are lots of foreign exchange needs from people in this town. even if u have a million dollars u cant even meet up with the demands here.

if u have d capital or goods u want to bring here to sell u can come and do ur research and see if it can move for u here. Onitsha is a commercial hub so if ur product enters market here and its good, u wont believe d volume of sales dt will be chasing u around. even consumers in Onitsha alone is enough for any biz. over the last 5 years the population her has grown in a geometric progression. more people are coming to live in this city because of the infrastructure, security and peace in this town. this u can notice from d fast and rapid development of the close villages around onitsha dt has turned into urban areas within a short while. place like 3 3, nsugbe, oba, ogidi etc. more people are coming to live in onitsha so the need for the city to expand. at times when i see d amount of people going to Awada via MCC road in d evening i wonder if the the figures from d population census are still correct and tenable.u know that any place with population attracts more businesses. many people who use to do biz in d north has relocated back to d east due to security challenges in d north. even many northerners are coming to live and do biz in Onitsha. have met many yorubas who are into tailoring in Onitsha. many of them i have interacted with has said biz is moving well for them.once u are good people willl find u. u can still import and sell here if ur prices are good

4 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 10:27am On Feb 24, 2020
for all those who have been asking for clothes biz. i can assure u u can get design, material and quality u need here.i have done more research and d result is positive. wears are cheaper here than elsewhere. i receive many many chats asking about this.

see u can get any clothe here and no matter ur budget u will get stuffs that suits ur pockets. there are jeans u can get a bundle(10pcs) for 13k, 20k, 28k, 35k.
tthere are polos u can get for 6k, 8k. 15k,20k, 30k per bundle. same thing as shirts, chinos, joggers,singlets,pants,boxers,women clothes and accessories and other stuffs.
if u see the volume of wears that are waybilled to other parts of Nigeria from here u will shudder. some northern bizmen come here once and subsequent times waybills are sent to them. i use to think that Kano majors well in wears stuff till i saw the volumes of waybill that goes from here to Kano. Sokoto, kebbi,Jigawa,kaduna, and other states around there. personally i dont work with hearsay i do like to verify some info myself. most times it costs me time , energy and resources and it does not deter me. i work with d right info and cant come online to feed people d wrong info

5 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Mega2biz(m): 11:24pm On Feb 24, 2020
I love what you are doing sir. We need to let the world know about the huge commercial and industrial activities going on in Onitsha and Anambra State. We need both drone and normal pictures of those Onitsha markets listed, so that a thread about list of Onitsha markets with proper description of each market and their images will be made and published on both nairaland and other platforms, so that it will be available to any future investor or Onitsha/Anambra markets patronizer

As for the Onitsha/Anambra population figures, you should know by now that it's manipulated. Anambra has the second highest population in Nigeria after Lagos, but northerners will rate Kano higher. It's our fault for not projecting our own state, cities, population figures, commercial status all these years

antivirushop:
Onitsha as a commercial hub still offers opportunities for people . the potentials of this town does not only lie in offering u affordable goods. there are still room for investments for people outside Onitsha. u can come here and start ur biz. alot of people has asked me questions about what they can do here in onitsha, Here ICT services is not saturated. livestock farming and also people who have businesses dt does with money exchange will surbive here. there are lots of foreign exchange needs from people in this town. even if u have a million dollars u cant even meet up with the demands here.

if u have d capital or goods u want to bring here to sell u can come and do ur research and see if it can move for u here. Onitsha is a commercial hub so if ur product enters market here and its good, u wont believe d volume of sales dt will be chasing u around. even consumers in Onitsha alone is enough for any biz. over the last 5 years the population her has grown in a geometric progression. more people are coming to live in this city because of the infrastructure, security and peace in this town. this u can notice from d fast and rapid development of the close villages around onitsha dt has turned into urban areas within a short while. place like 3 3, nsugbe, oba, ogidi etc. more people are coming to live in onitsha so the need for the city to expand. at times when i see d amount of people going to Awada via MCC road in d evening i wonder if the the figures from d population census are still correct and tenable.u know that any place with population attracts more businesses. many people who use to do biz in d north has relocated back to d east due to security challenges in d north. even many northerners are coming to live and do biz in Onitsha. have met many yorubas who are into tailoring in Onitsha. many of them i have interacted with has said biz is moving well for them.once u are good people willl find u. u can still import and sell here if ur prices are good

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) / Hilarious No Smoking Sign At An Nnpc Mega Station (pictured) / Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.