Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight (45953 Views)

Bbnaija 2019: Abuja Audition, Crowd Storms Venue (photos, Video) / Bbnaija 2019: Crowds Storm Enugu Audition Ground As Early As 6am (Photos) / Why BBNaija 2019 Is Holding In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

i do not really know what bbn is really promoting if she eventually comes 3rd or 2nd in this competition. i wonder what they can be teaching younger ones to emulate.
more intellectual tests should be conducted like personal presentations, dictations and explanations not all about showing breasts and nyash
Oh because it's about Tacha..u suddenly care about what the younger ones will learn abi? Ike and mercy that are doing all sort of sexual activities in the house..the younger ones will not see that one abi?

Una hypocrisy and hatred na type one.
Tufia!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by rililoveall: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
TACHA WILL BE THE WIN BB NAIJA SHOW

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Caseless: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Tacha should go. Mike should win.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by rililoveall: 3:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:

Oh because it's about Tacha..u suddenly care about what the younger ones will learn abi? Ike and mercy that are doing all sort of sexual activities in the house..the younger ones will not see that one abi?

Tufia!

hypocrisy go kill them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by rililoveall: 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

i do not really know what bbn is really promoting if she eventually comes 3rd or 2nd in this competition. i wonder what they can be teaching younger ones to emulate.
more intellectual tests should be conducted like personal presentations, dictations and explanations not all about showing breasts and nyash

Yes you are right sometime i wonder how that mercy got to the house Am sure na with nyash

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Didijiji: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
asksafe:
Please note that MTN Yello promo is a scam don’t even try it
D guy Don chop you shey??

The guy na criminal and Nairaland keeps allowing it. He is scamming plenty people with his MTN Yello stuff

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 3:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:

Tufia!

tufia gbuo gi there and hypocrisy kill you as well..
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TACHA BEING IN THAT BBN HOUSE WITH ALL HER BAD ATTITUDE IS STILL DOING IN THAT HOUSE....
BRAINS 5%
ARROGANCE 55%
I KNOW YOU ARE LIKE HER

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by nuban07(m): 3:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
veekid:
Cindy will go first
Ike will definitely go before Cindy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by veekid(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2019
nuban07:

Ike will definitely go before Cindy
den mercy no get fans be that
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by PrimadonnaO(f): 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
Joyincrease:
Cindy fit go o

I've done my last bit for her. Gave her all 200 votes.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Biggaboi(m): 3:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

[/b]more intellectual tests should be conducted like personal presentations, dictations and explanations[b] not all about showing breasts and nyash

At the bolded, yes, during auditions. Cos the way I see it if this had been done someone like Tacha should not have been among the housemates from the start.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Odinaka00(m): 3:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
lasthero:
The program should end on time abegi.

Any DJ that comes this weekend must play the chiwawa mash up song. I want to see something

Lol where can I find that video? That video cracked me up in the morning
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by JhayJoe: 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
lasthero:
The program should end on time abegi.

Any DJ that comes this weekend must play the chiwawa mash up song. I want to see something
I love that song like die
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Realfrankie(m): 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hakeem12:
About time, Elo and Cindy are goners

Lol
Wicked write-up

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Realfrankie(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
KlNGPlN:
Cindy and Diane bye bye

Who nominated Diane?
Use microscope check well
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by webngnews: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Lamanii22(f): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
jasmine1600:
Tht rude n empty Tacha girl should go first.
I don’t even know wht biggie is promoting.

She's going nowhere, she's got mad fanbase....

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by zicoraads: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

You no see as I quote you? undecided angry
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by TSRC: 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
One thing is certain, a lady will win this season.

Mercy or tacha.
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by joshima(m): 4:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

oga keep shut.. the show is rated 18+ so if u were dumb enough or ignorant to allow -18 watch the show then please ehn blame yrself and not tacha or anybody else.. the show isn't a moral or educative show...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
zicoraads:

You no see as I quote you? undecided angry

LMAO! Mike will be alright, don't worry.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

Nice one baby smiley smiley
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by zicoraads: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

LMAO! Mike will be alright, don't worry.
Girls ehn.

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 4:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
mdchikezie:

tufia gbuo gi there and hypocrisy kill you as well..
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TACHA BEING IN THAT BBN HOUSE WITH ALL HER BAD ATTITUDE IS STILL DOING IN THAT HOUSE....
BRAINS 5%
ARROGANCE 55%
I KNOW YOU ARE LIKE HER
Bros answer my question..you can continue hating on sumone dat doesn't even know you....

What is Ike and mercy teaching the younger generation??

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by rOsy247(f): 4:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:

The thing is that..you know the empty girl but she doesn't know you...what a waste of effort cheesy

She doesn't know you as well. Same wasted effort defending who doesn't know u
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
rililoveall:

hypocrisy go kill them.
Later they'll say they hate the show...but go dey watch am from back grin
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Oyikoha(m): 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
I pity our Cindy ��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by GreetMe(m): 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
rOsy247:

She doesn't know you as well
At least am not channelling my energy into hating on sumone or being a stauch hypocrite!
Tacha this tacha that! Sumone is using what they have to grab the money...ike and mercy are also doing theirs to grab the money...vote u no dey vote o but to rush comment...u go be first

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Pavarottii(m): 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is the best big brother I av seen...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by Sapphire94: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
asksafe:
Please note that MTN Yello promo is a scam don’t even try it

I guess you fell for it grin grin

You didn't Playsafe bro. Why??
Re: Bbnaija 2019: Surprise Eviction Begins Tonight by mdchikezie(m): 4:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
GreetMe:

Bros answer my question..you can continue hating on sumone dat doesn't even know you....

What is Ike and mercy teaching the younger generation??
Answer my question and I will answer yours,
Why is my comment giving you headaches and I don't even know you, I don't even know you exist so why are you after my comment. If you Answer that, then I will answer your baseless question.
I know the truth hurts you cool cool, but you must take it from me... I will force it down your throat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Terry Waya: If Kiddwaya Wins BBNaija, He Will Give Erica N42.5 Million / BBNaija: Check Out Venita’s Reaction When Seyi Was Saved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.