Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Are Some People Like This? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some People Like This? (321 Views)

Nigeria Should Be Proud Of People Like Peter Obi - Rivers PDP Chairman, Akawor / Obadiah Mailafia: Tinubu Set To Be Used And Crushed By Some People / You Cannot Treat People Like Garbage And Worship God - Zahra Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some People Like This? by spirul77: 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
I have been watching with keen interest some monikers here on Nairaland, you can deduce from their post they are one way or another loyal to the opposition party but come to think of it, is opposition madness? I for one I'm never a supporter of the buhari govt, just like previous administrations this present administration has its good and bad sides. all a true Nigerian should be yearning for are good policies for the betterment of the nation but it seems, good policies, developmental projects in Nigeria hurts some people so much, they are blinded by partisan politics hence can't see or appreciate anything good about Nigeria, those kind of people are the real enemies of Nigeria, these sets of people are always waiting to hear bad news about the country, they jubilate when they hear anything bad about Nigeria and when they see anything positive they twist it, they never see anything good, there's this moniker "meleszenawi" I don't know if I got it right, I think the person behind that moniker is a South African because of the name, that guy should slow down Abeg, his hatred for the country is something else, there's also this moniker "FarahAideed" my G, that guy ehhh, seems he feeds on bad news and never see anything positive about Nigeria just because of his hatred for buhari or APC, even if the federal govt makes Nigeria the economic capital of the world, he would say something like this "you spent your first tenure looting and it's now you are making Nigeria the economic capital of the world, what a shame " these guys are weird sha. let's be our brothers keepers and say the truth at all times.

p.s. I am apolitical, I don't support this govt but I'm not blinded to the positives of it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? by FarahAideed: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is the new strategy by Buhari zombies , you now hear lines like " I am not a supporter of Buhari but he has his good and bad sides

Oga tell us one good side of Buhari or keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? by spirul77: 12:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=FarahAideed post=82582397]This is the new strategy by Buhari zombies , you now hear lines like " I am not a supporter of Buhari but he has his good and bad sides

Oga tell us one good side of Buhari or keep quiet

[speak of the devil, check my previous posts to know if I'm a zombie, bro acknowledge good things abeg]
Re: Why Are Some People Like This? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
spirul77:
I have been watching with keen interest some monikers here on Nairaland, you can deduce from their post they are one way or another loyal to the opposition party but come to think of it, is opposition madness? I for one I'm never a supporter of the buhari govt, just like previous administrations this present administration has its good and bad sides. all a true Nigerian should be yearning for are good policies for the betterment of the nation but it seems, good policies, developmental projects in Nigeria hurts some people so much, they are blinded by partisan politics hence can't see or appreciate anything good about Nigeria, those kind of people are the real enemies of Nigeria, these sets of people are always waiting to hear bad news about the country, they jubilate when they hear anything bad about Nigeria and when they see anything positive they twist it, they never see anything good, there's this moniker "meleszenawi" I don't know if I got it right, I think the person behind that moniker is a South African because of the name, that guy should slow down Abeg, his hatred for the country is something else, there's also this moniker "FarahAideed" my G, that guy ehhh, seems he feeds on bad news and never see anything positive about Nigeria just because of his hatred for buhari or APC, even if the federal govt makes Nigeria the economic capital of the world, he would say something like this "you spent your first tenure looting and it's now you are making Nigeria the economic capital of the world, what a shame " these guys are weird sha. let's be our brothers keepers and say the truth at all times.

p.s. I am apolitical, I don't support this govt but I'm not blinded to the positives of it.

grin grin

This is campaign of pain and calumny against me.

Character Assassination...

Unfounded....

What exactly are my offences, let me dot on them and correct such immediately...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? by helinues: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
You better allow them to wail in peace.. They are children of hate who have vowed to Amadioha never to see anything good in this present administration.

They wake up, sleeps with gnashing of teeths and looking for who to put their frustrations on

We have advised them to relocate.. 2023 is not that too far

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some People Like This? by Danzakidakura(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Mr op you end up saying trash pls tell us one good policy of buhari that has benefited every section of the country, since the idiot came to power he has not carry every section of Nigeria along he is an agent of division

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Named Top-20 Countries In Ease Of Doing Business By World Bank / Shehu Sani To Court: Mind How You Grant Requests Of Those Disobeying Your Orders / Police Present 300 Freed From Kaduna ‘torture House’ To Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.