Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Website Review Please - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Website Review Please (713 Views)

Website Review --->please Review This Site For Me Tnks / BLOG REVIEW: Please Criticise This Blog / Website Review, Please Post A Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Website Review Please by chazy(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2010
what do you guys think of m latest design: www.vertexinnovations.com ? I need comments and constructive criticisms.
Re: Website Review Please by DualCore1: 2:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
Looks good and simple. Maybe you could reduce the transition interval for the banners.
Re: Website Review Please by chazy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 02, 2010
Thanks, Dual Core. Will do something about the transition. Any other Comments?
Re: Website Review Please by topit: 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2010
nice one,
try to change the quick link font to arial to make the site more consistent.
Re: Website Review Please by chazy(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
@Top_It: Thanks for the comment. Will do that at my next update.

More comments, please.
Re: Website Review Please by yawatide(f): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2010
I viewed the source and the html is cleaner than a baby's behind but, without meta keywords and description, how am I supposed to find this thing on google?
Re: Website Review Please by chazy(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2010
@yawa-ti-de: I just did the design, will soon start the SEO - Keywords, descriptions, and all,
Thanks for the comment, though.

More comments please,
Re: Website Review Please by Youngichou(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2010
chazy:

what do you guys think of m latest design: www.vertexinnovations.com ? I need comments and constructive criticisms.
guy you are toooooooooooo
overrrrrr goooood
haaa
Re: Website Review Please by yawatide(f): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2010
@yawa-ti-de: I just did the design, will soon start the SEO - Keywords, descriptions, and all,

You may have just did it but you asked for a review nonetheless right? Here's an idea: in the future, specify what you want us to review so people like me, who don't do the basic reviews, will know what to skip wink
Re: Website Review Please by Mobinga: 7:49pm On Nov 02, 2010
Cool. Nice Mahn
Re: Website Review Please by knice(m): 8:00pm On Nov 02, 2010
Chazy, you did a great job. But I will like to know how you did the movable banner. Waiting for your response.
Re: Website Review Please by chazy(m): 10:21am On Nov 05, 2010
@yawa-ti-de: Noted.

@Knice: It's javascript (jquery).
Re: Website Review Please by chazy(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2010
@Youngichou, Mobinga::: Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Zain Modem For Sale / How Can I Achieve This Task? / Can Anyone Help Me With This Adsense Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.