Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,622 members, 7,820,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing (707 Views)

Bandits Attack Military Outpost In Marina, Katsina, Many Soldiers Feared Killed / Soldiers Missing As Insurgents Overwhelm Borno Army Installations / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by zakim(m): 1:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
Many soldiers were killed yesterday while some are missing following an attack by Boko Haram insurgents on a convoy of troops in Gubio Local Government Area of Borno State, local vigilante sources said. The incident happened on the highway between Gubio and Magumeri around 4:15pm. According to the source the attack was brutal and several soldiers were wounded before help could arrive. A

“The attackers laid ambush with anti-aircraft gun and others weapons. More than a dozen soldiers were killed in the attack while several others sustain injuries,” he said. The source added that the insurgents forcefully seized caches of weapons and ammunition along with a utility vehicle belonging to the troops. Insurgents recently intensified attacks on military formations in the northern part of Borno State, especially in the Gubio axis. Attempts to confirm the incident proved abortive.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/insurgents-ambush-troops-many-soldiers-missing.html
Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by luluosas(m): 1:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Again?
Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
I can't advise my enemy to sign up for the military.

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by OkirikaDealer: 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
I heard the were using guns bought by shagari to fight boko haram. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Alright....
Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by SLAP44: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Python dancers given a tune to dance to grin

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by SLAP44: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2019
OkirikaDealer:
I heard the were using guns bought by shagari to fight boko haram. Too bad

And somebody has been buying houses in dubai, okay oooo

2 Likes

Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by ursullalinda(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
I pray karma visits all those pple squandering the money meant for fighting this war. Heartless souls

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by OkirikaDealer: 1:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
SLAP44:

And somebody has been buying houses in dubai, okay oooo

Chai
Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by Racoon(m): 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
This is the technically defeated BH still using the Nigerian Military as soft targets.Continue the lies & propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by Niaja4real(m): 3:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=Racoon post=82585871]This is the technically defeated BH still using the Nigerian Military as soft targets.Continue the lies & propaganda. [/quote
Boko haram terrorists always on the offensive against the Nigerian Army.
What a pity!
Re: Insurgents Ambush Troops, Many Soldiers Missing by saaron(m): 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Technically defeated boko haram indeed.
I said this several times and I will say it again, APC's illegitimate govt will go down in history as the worst lying incompetent useless govt ever witnessed by man in the 21st century.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News Isaac Promise[ex-skipper Of The Flying Eagles] Passes Away. / Source Reveals What Buhari Was Saying To Dino Melaye In Viral Picture / Nigeria/benin Border Closure Big Blow To Regional Integration – Ghanaian Preside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.