Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. (54226 Views)

Lady Got Str!pped, She Stole Clothes And Hid Them In Her Underwear (video) / See Shocking Reply Man Got After He Told Rich Friends To Teach Him How To Do It / She Bought A Flat Screen Tv Online, see what she got after unboxing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Klasiquethrift(f): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
What!!!
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by echelons(m): 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
adontcare:
U deserve it. Order on jumia instead. They are very good

As if Jumia is better?

A friend of mine ordered Samsung Galaxy S9+ from Jumia. Guess what he got? A used Tecno phone with a broken screen.
Thankfully I was pay on delivery and he opened the pack just before the delivery guy left.

We had to stop him and collect his cash first before going to Jumia office to report it officially so they don't take it out on the delivery person.

This happened July ending in Asokoro, Abuja.

I personally don't have issues with my Jumia purchases, I have bought 4 phones, 2 professional blenders, 1 Professional Iron etc from there, but this has made me to be more careful...

...as even Jumia could have criminal retailers in their system.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Blacksavage: 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
omo this one weak my balls... lol
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Snowkel(m): 5:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
adontcare:
U deserve it. Order on jumia instead. They are very good
jumia is another scam
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by islandmoon: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
this her lie should be investigated , why tarnished the reputation of Nigeria and online business here because you want to trend, I wonder why mods moved this to the front page! has she reported the case to the police?
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by ernieboy(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
echelons:

As if Jumia is better?

A friend of mine ordered Samsung Galaxy S9+ from Jumia. Guess what he got? A used Tecno phone with a broken screen.
Thankfully I was pay on delivery and he opened the pack just before the delivery guy left.

We had to stop him and collect his cash first before going to Jumia office to report it officially so they don't take it out on the delivery person.

I personally don't have issues with my Jumia purchases, I have bought 4 phones, 2 professional blenders, 1 Professional Iron etc from there, but this has made me to be more careful...

even Amazon and foreign big online retailers have scam retailers, what matters is that there is a system that enables the buyers to get redress if they fall victim and as u highlighted in your post big online stores have those checks in place.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Someone wants to trend. If this was true, she would have named the supplier and included actual details of the transaction.this is just an attention seeker.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Gbengar07: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Omg ,first to own a wooden tv in nigeria or world i guess.op what her name pls.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by lessonsoflife: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
oyani.com.ng is very legit.
I have bought canvas from them.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by merits(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nairaobserver:
What I ordered and paid for and what I got, angry Nigerian lady laments after she was scammed online.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/see-television-nigerian-lady-got-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44
It's a lie,madam.just stage to get followers. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by damilton(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nairaobserver:
What I ordered and paid for and what I got, angry Nigerian lady laments after she was scammed online.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/see-television-nigerian-lady-got-after.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

lies. i have seen such pictures before in a long time
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Dpharisee: 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2019
She is lying, this is old picture

1 Like

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Proffdada: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2019
Great lie
This picture has been in circulation for donkey years. It was from Craigslist shopping
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Proffdada: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
echelons:

As if Jumia is better?

another liar. Jumia will never stoop low to that.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Nicolikedat: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lies.....what u ordered for and what u got. U ordered it in the same room and got it in the same room, the same position. Pictures don't lie
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by goaldynboy: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2019
padi94:
I feel this is staged... show us the carton nd order details as well as where u ordered it from

It is clearly staged! See the background is the same!

The Black wrap on the wood is same as the wrap on the television!!

They could even stage intelligently!!
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Kaybaba5(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Or can we say the TV is generic item
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by webngnews: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Atleast they ship something
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Tylerbreeze(m): 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why ordering online, when u have LG, Samsung, and Sony show rooms close to u.. Most of this online stuffs are fake (confirm scam) Had it been she bought the Tv from a Shop.. It wouldn't have been like this.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Freshbaba95(m): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
daddio:

See na, and the yeye bloggers go com here dey feed us rubbish.

The lady should be held responsible for lying..

1 Like

Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by baratech: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ordered from where exactly?
Twitter stories
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by tbibuzz(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
this story is as old as two years .it did not happen dis year
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by SEGLIZ: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
no matter how good a purpose is, if it is introduced in Nigeria it would loose value and get defeated.
naturally, we Nigerians are criminally wire. it is just inborn.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by ifnyioj22(m): 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nothing spoil na! Nail the plywood, get a project with two yards of China white material to cover the board, cinema don set bi dat!
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by mechanics(m): 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
I have said it before that it's better to buy things one is seeing life and direct than to buy online, I have never bought anything online when what I want to buy can be seen in a nearby show room.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Victory2222: 6:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hmmm.... online marketing
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by israelmao(m): 6:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
As far as l have the nearest supermarket or department store next to me you can't get me
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Palehair: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wow, isn't this the most stupidest lie out there, something that I posted in 2017 to use it as a prank for my friends
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by SyberKate(f): 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I don't believe this
Me too I so don't believe this. it's like she just wants to trend small. because if it were me and I ordered something that was just faulty I am so returning it no need to come online and talk rubbish.

It's a simple something
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Omega30(m): 7:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
padi94:
I feel this is staged... show us the carton nd order details as well as where u ordered it from
U have eyes Jare. Her room is the company, as u can see that she ordered the first one from her room with her curtain behind it and the fake one too in the same room. Congrats to her, she is now popular for 15 seconds.
Re: The Television Nigerian Lady Got After She Place An Order And Paid For It. by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some ladies are just so lazy, what stops her from stopping by at an electronics shop and buying a physical TV.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South African Woman Hides Cocaine In Bra At Lagos Airport (photo) / Lockdown: Robbers Invade Lagos, Ogun Communities / Alaba Traders Receiving Treatments After Clash With Thugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.