Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Photos Of Students Kwankwaso Gave Scholarship Arriving University In India - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Students Kwankwaso Gave Scholarship Arriving University In India (1099 Views)

Kwankwaso Gave A Hot Response To Slap Threats Against Ganduje / I Sold My Properties To Sustain Scholarships For Students – Kwankwaso / Photos Of Ambode And Sanwo- Olu Arriving Together For The APC Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Students Kwankwaso Gave Scholarship Arriving University In India by Mrsoundoro(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Below are of the photos of student that Kwankwaso gave the scholarship to study out of the country arriving in the school in India.

These are group photos of management student been welcomed to Mewar University in India today.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-of-students-kwankwaso-gave-scholarship-arriving-university-in-india/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Photos Of Students Kwankwaso Gave Scholarship Arriving University In India by kolafolabi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kudos to Kwankwaso but the red caps are what I don't understand.

(1) (Reply)

Ahead Of 2023 Election: Ahmed Gulak Reveals Who Will Succeed Buhari / Ebonyi Capital Beats Umuahia, Enugu,awka,owerri In Cleanliness, Master Plans / Mods Unu Emegbuzina Umuigbo ...inukwa (igbo Development Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.